diskarte sa mga babaeng kolehiyala | Love - Stories & Experiences | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Love Me Tommorow

Love Me Tomorrow tells a story that revolves around the thought THAT age does not matter in love.

read more

Childhood treats you miss!

What are the snacks from your childhood you still crave for until now? Let us do a foodie throwback!

read more

Warcraft The Movie

Calling all gamers! Here is a movie you should not miss! Participate in the movie thread to get Warcraft PEx pins!

read more

PEx Movie Club

Movie buffs unite! We are bringing back PEx movie club! Do you want to be part of the new movie PExkada? Raise your hand!

read more

PROMO: X-Men

Join the promo for a chance to win exclusive X-Men movie items! Check out this thread for details.

read more

French Open 2016

Catch the latest tennis updates in this thread. Are your favorites ruling the court so far?

read more

X

diskarte sa mga babaeng kolehiyala

HELP NAMAN PO!!

ako po ay isang college student, 2nd year at may sobrang gustong gusto po akong diskartehan na babae, nabasa ko na po yung mga diskarteng pang highschool, sa college girls po ba paano ang tamang approach??

tamang bola? tamang pasweet? tamang pagkilala? how do I start making friends with the girl?

para po kasing mahirap makipag usap kung puro academics na lang pag uusapan niyo, mahirap po kasi kung hindi academics eh wala na po kaming mapagusapan nung babae

how will I "free flow" the conversation??

tipong mapapagusapan namin yung common interest namen..

paturo sa mga hustler diyan hehe..

nagsearch na po ako tungkol sa panliligaw pero i'm still hungry for tips and advices..

salamat po na marami!!

Based on experience, you have to be witty as in fast to think. Read and learn about current events, entertainment, life in general, etc.. Dapat marunong ka ren magpatawa at tumawa. Some people have anatural knack for it but you should be able to train yourself and lastly, find your own match. Kung hindi ka gwapo, wag kang mag attempt sa maganda.