PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Into the Woods

Not the typical Disney kid-friendly film you'd expect and most definitely not to be missed.

read more

PHOTOS: UST Notches Third Straight Win

The UST Tigresses extended their winning streak to three straight games after an impressive three-set victory over NU.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Gets First Win vs RoS

TNT's first game in Life After Jimmy, Willie Miller back right where he belongs, all that and more in our PBA game gallery!

read more

REVIEW: Birdman

Planning to catch Birdman this week? Read on and find out why this film is truly deserving of its nine Oscar nominations.

read more

TRAVEL PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Maligcong

PExer Ironwulf shares his soulful Maligcong experience in this week's featured Travel Photo of the Week.

read more

National Day of Mourning

PinoyExchange is one with the country in mourning for the fallen heroes of the Mamasapano incident.

read more

JOHN ERNEST CONNECTING CONTINENTS - Greenhills

Anybody know anything about this outfit? The best I know about it is that their accounts are all outbound sales...

Quote Originally Posted by WEST WINGER View Post
    Anybody know anything about this outfit? The best I know about it is that their accounts are all outbound sales...
    UP UP UP

http://ph.jobsdb.com/PH/en/Search/Jo...00003000259264

this isn't a good place to work. they only give you 1 week of training, including the product training then after a week they'll make you do calls. they will pressure you to make a sale. i know a lot of people are leaving this place after a week or so.