PEx Highlights

Top Male Celebs

Find out which handsome hunks dropped and came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

Schools Brand DLSU as Team to Beat

With DLSU returning with its key performers, the team's chief rivals in the UAAP believe that the Green Archers are the team to beat.

read more

PHOTOS: UAAP Season 77 Press-Con

The UAAP gave collegiate sports fans a glimpse of what to expect in Season 77 with a press-conference. Check out scenes here!

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

JOHN ERNEST CONNECTING CONTINENTS - Greenhills

Anybody know anything about this outfit? The best I know about it is that their accounts are all outbound sales...

Quote Originally Posted by WEST WINGER View Post
    Anybody know anything about this outfit? The best I know about it is that their accounts are all outbound sales...
    UP UP UP

http://ph.jobsdb.com/PH/en/Search/Jo...00003000259264

this isn't a good place to work. they only give you 1 week of training, including the product training then after a week they'll make you do calls. they will pressure you to make a sale. i know a lot of people are leaving this place after a week or so.