PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

PHOTOS: Beermen Blasts Batang Pier

The San Miguel Beermen put on a demolition job against the GlobalPort Batang Pier, winning by a huge margin, 95-69.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
    WalkerinDaySoloatNight daywalker_solo's Avatar

Bicol Trips!!!

Anyone po na may latest update sa bicol area (preferably legazpi & naga) Planning to go first step sana bago matapos 2010.

Question 1:Ano pong comfortable na byahe? by Air or Land?
    Question 2: How much would be the damage for a Solo 2D 1N adventure in BICOL?
    Question 3: Mga hotspots na pasyalan sa Legazpi & Naga?

Thanks in advance....

Kung meron pong same thread penge na lang link dun ako mag-ask. Paki-delete na lang po Admins.

naku well, i havnt actually lived in Bicol, but we go there occassionaly cos my father was raised in Baao, a town in the middle of the two cities you mentioned, but much more nearer to Naga.

I'll try to answer ur question as best as I can.

:: Are u talking about the byahe going there? its definitely by Air.
    Naga doesnt have an airport, its in the next town close to Naga-Pili. but Legaspi, im sure u know na by now. Approx travel time would be 8hrs depende sa bilis ng byahe ng bus. I advise na take the night trip para you'll have rest. there are lots of Bicol bound bus in Cubao.

The distance alone palang sa two cities na yan ay MORE THAN 2 Hours na... and to think walang traffic yan.. thru diversion (national highway) and daan, so you wont have to pass some busy places like Iriga City proper.

If you have the budget, go for the Air.. pero thats very expensive. If not mistaken, may mga GT express (like the ones here in Manila, mga fx and vans alike) i am not sure if may Naga-Legazpi route pero the chances na meron ay malaki. You can also ride a bus, pero expect that the byahe will be longer, like a typical passenger bus here, it will have a lot of stop-overs. and most probably stop at a lot of towns. like the Naga-Tobacco (legazpi) route.

Q2-Budget
    :: Sorry have no idea, we have a place to stay kasi lagi, and transpo is not a problem either.

Q3-
    well, im sure you know about the watersports complex already. what people in Manila fondly call CamSur.. (this is actually a wrong term for the complex, i personally think). Then go beach hopping in Caramoan! Visit Gota Beach.

If ur into hiking and camping, Mt Asog, which lies in Iriga, is a good and challenging destination, just make sure contact the important people first and secure permits.. the works. Then in Legazpi, hmm Cagsawa ruins. it lies outside the city but just near. Lignon Hill is also ok, overlooking the Albay proper and restos for a chill and relaxing afternoon-night.

Others, im not sure na.. lol

^ I'm so so thankful po sa infos na share niyo ms jnienna

Ang idea ko po sa byahe when taking the bus is 10-12hrs w/c is closest to your 8hrs. And i notice nga ata meron terminal sa cubao area,though alamin ko pa Bus operator and schedules at fees. By air i think obviously more expensive but less travel time so panalo to. Probably check their schedules in advanced. Since 2D 1N only I might look for the weekend flight.

For budget, if I choose by Air kasya na kaya 5k w/ pasalubong na yun and souvenirs

I've heard CWC but I doubt na pumunta pa dun since hindi naman ako mahilig sa watersports hehe. And besides kakayanin ba ng itinerary ko ang mapasyalan pa lahat ng beaches sa CamSur.

I definitely visit Cagsawa,Lignon,Albay and if possible sa Mayon. Not into hiking by the way

Thanks again jnienna...

Another bump in question/s:

Question 4: Places where in Legazpi mabibili ang mga souvenirs? same in Naga?
    Question 5: Famous eatery or cheap bars na pinagmamalaki ng mga bicolanos?

Naku lol, I havent been to Bicol na hindi kasama ang family ko. So that's why hindi ako makapagbigay na kahit Ball-park budget.

***** kasya naman sa 5k pero yung airfare mo have to be really cheap. naalala ko kasi dati I flew papuntang Legazpi (one day lang na balikan! geesh important business kasi) it cost me mga 3k if not mistaken kasi its not a promo, balikan lang the same day and then parang two weeks prior the travel lang so medyo mahal. places to stay i really have no idea (dami kasi kamag-anak kaya that was never a prob for us) but im pretty sure marami na dyang mga Hostels or Inns or Bed & Breakfast lounges.. research ka nalang, at super extra research talaga (ako kasi may pagka addict din ako magresearch).

hmmm regatding eatery and hotspots, hehe baka di kita matulungan dyan.. pagnaron kasi kami, laid back lang talaga. we dont go to the city much.
    but for food, alam ko lang is mga signature dishes nila that my titas could prepare as good na kasi as what is served in mga kainan. try pansit bato. its look and texture looks like pansit habhab of lucban, but not as flambouyant.. if ur a pansit person, good sya! And then try pinangat. its a food/ulam served either hot or cold. made of small fish (?) (na you cannot even distinguish) and shredded coconut na nakabalot sa gabi. hmm if matagal ka pang pupunta, ill try asking my cousins "places to go".

Pero if i might suggest, and if trip mo beach, if u havent heard of Calaguas, you should try searching.. not in Camsur, but camarines Norte sya.. pero yun lang camping type and very laid back.

Thanks again jnienna
    I will set my adventure in BER month. Is it okay sa ganung months? You probably there in summer months.

uu sir, laging summer eh. hehehe

hi

[QUOTE=daywalker_solo;46565056]Anyone po na may latest update sa bicol area (preferably legazpi & naga) Planning to go first step sana bago matapos 2010.

AIR of course it will take only 35 minutes to 45 minutes depende sa pilot for cheap air fare check www.airphilexpress.com ( There is an on-going promo to Naga cost me 399 only per way, October Flight or www.cebupacificair.com just checked for promo fares from time to time

5 k with pasalubong is enough

NAGA- CWC - wakeboarding
    skateboarding
    view of the lagoon
    swimming pool
    cavana as low as 800/ night
    sarap ng hangin sa CWC

Mt. Isarog
    Caramoan alot 1 day travel time ;-)

Legazpi

Cagsawa Ruin
    Lignon Hill
    Misibis Beach Resort - leonardo di caprio will be there during ber months
    Gaisano mall
    Donsol Fireflies and whale sharks
    Prieto Diaz mangroove
    Embarcadero

NAGA Food trip

Biggs- tenderloin tips with matching iced tea♥

Graceland - laing

Green Earth CAfe ♥ love ko to!

Naga Restaurant - Mami and siopao ♥

Legaspi Food trip

Biggs

Graceland

SMALL TALK CAF╔

HOstel - Sampaguita as low as 300 per person fan only I guess we stayed in an aircon room worth 700 plus extra bed of 150 7 kami lahat! super mura di ba?

For further question don't hesitate to send me a message you could also visit my blog

:-D
    Last edited by Pretty G; Jul 9, 2010 at 05:00 PM.

fare rate please

[QUOTE=Pretty G;46614715]
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker_solo View Post
    Anyone po na may latest update sa bicol area (preferably legazpi & naga) Planning to go first step sana bago matapos 2010.

AIR of course it will take only 35 minutes to 45 minutes depende sa pilot for cheap air fare check www.airphilexpress.com ( There is an on-going promo to Naga cost me 399 only per way, October Flight or www.cebupacificair.com just checked for promo fares from time to time

5 k with pasalubong is enough

NAGA- CWC - wakeboarding
    skateboarding
    view of the lagoon
    swimming pool
    cavana as low as 800/ night
    sarap ng hangin sa CWC

Mt. Isarog
    Caramoan alot 1 day travel time ;-)

Legazpi

Cagsawa Ruin
    Lignon Hill
    Misibis Beach Resort - leonardo di caprio will be there during ber months
    Gaisano mall
    Donsol Fireflies and whale sharks
    Prieto Diaz mangroove
    Embarcadero

NAGA Food trip

Biggs- tenderloin tips with matching iced tea♥

Graceland - laing

Green Earth CAfe ♥ love ko to!

Naga Restaurant - Mami and siopao ♥

Legaspi Food trip

Biggs

Graceland

SMALL TALK CAF╔

HOstel - Sampaguita as low as 300 per person fan only I guess we stayed in an aircon room worth 700 plus extra bed of 150 7 kami lahat! super mura di ba?

For further question don't hesitate to send me a message you could also visit my blog

:-D

Hi Pretty G,

sobrang makakatulong ito. Salamat!

pwede ba kita matanung? magkano regular fare duon ng mga public transpo like trycycle and jeep?

punta ako dun with parents sa nov. God permits.

thanks in advance!

9. Advertisement

[QUOTE=lany1883;46655229]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty G View Post

Hi Pretty G,

sobrang makakatulong ito. Salamat!

pwede ba kita matanung? magkano regular fare duon ng mga public transpo like trycycle and jeep?

punta ako dun with parents sa nov. God permits.

thanks in advance!
    7 pesos sa jeep ganun din sa trike per person

hey di ko alam saan dapat i post ito pero sana you could vote for Mayor now DILG secretary Jesse Robredo

May I request you to please visit this link and vote for Jesse Robredo for 2010 World Mayor Prize Award.
    He is the ONLY mayor in the Philippines shortlisted for the said award. Please pass to all your relatives and friends.

Please hit on the link below to vote:

http://www.worldmayor.com/contest_20...ayor-vote.html

DILG Sec. Jesse Robredo

I am proud to be a Bikolana♥ proud to be a Filipino!

Guys,

Check my blog.. just came from bicol. hope this helps:http://www.jsnhub.blogspot.com/

Hey guys, to Pretty G,voxpao,jnienna its been a great help of you. Thank you thank you again for the infos you share with. I'm planning to start my adventure there in early October and hopefully walang bagyo nun para enjoy lahat

@Pretty G, It's so nice that you're part of being an Bikolana,
    also count my vote for Mr.Robredo, he's a good christian

Hahaha cant wait but to print your comments here. Thanks

-- ofcourse by Air... if by land 12hours ang byahe goin to Legazpi

Question 2: How much would be the damage for a Solo 2D 1N
    adventure in BICOL?
    -- no idea with this... may relatives kase from Daraga, Albay wherein kami nag stay

NAGA:
    -CWC (yan lang alam ko... dont know ano-ano pa)

ALBAY/LEGAZPI:
    - Lig˝on Hill (dinadayo now because of zipline, rapel which is bago sa kanila and ofcourse yung overlooking ng buong Albay)
    - Zoo
    -Cagsawa Ruins

check on nearby beaches na din...
    try Mayon Rest House (havent been there pero sabi maganda daw)

Question 4: Places where in Legazpi mabibili ang mga souvenirs? same in Naga?
    -- almost forgot yung street name where you can find souvenir shops.. meron din sa cagsawa ruins...

if gusto mo ng mura and ok a shirt go for EMBARCADERO, small stall lang yun sa loob ng mall..

Question 5: Famous eatery or cheap bars na pinagmamalaki ng mga bicolanos?
    -- ay dito wala akong alam.. very seldom ako gumimik or eat soewhere pag nasa bicol ako... lutong bahay na bicol specialty will do with me..

regarding BUDGET: 5k will do na, kasama na pasalubong don..

last June 25 andun ako for a week, FREE TRANSPO and accomodation pero umubos din ako ng 3k.. hehe

by the way.. regarding sa Question 5:

ang foodtrip na gusto ko lang puntahan don is yung GRACELAND para lang bumili ng pandesal siopao ata yun...

then try toasted siopao (dont know where exactly mabibili yun eh)

king of wishful thinking boynextdoor27's Avatar
    I went to Naga last week.

Hotel: Sampaguita Inn is cheap and good, P600.00 (single room, aircon). May mas mura pa diyan. Nasa town proper mismo, malapit sa tinatawag na "centro", SM Naga at terminal ng van, jeep at bus.

May GT Express (van) from Naga to Legazpi kaya hindi mahirap ang byahe.

Hotspots sa Naga? Uhm. Basilica of Penafrancia lang napuntahan ko. Pumunta din ako da CWC just to see the place, ok naman. Nasa Pili na ata yun, malapit sa provincial capitol.

Kung pupunta ka sa Caramoan, hindi kasya ang 2D & 1N mo. Kasi kami pupunta dun next month 4D & 3N pero mukhang bitin pa din dahil may sidetrip kami sa Legazpi.

mi_amity & boynextdoor, SALAMATS po sa infos very accessible na pala talaga ang Bicol nowadays

Salamat!

[QUOTE=Pretty G;46691709]
    Quote Originally Posted by lany1883 View Post

7 pesos sa jeep ganun din sa trike per person

Quote Originally Posted by voxpao06 View Post
    Guys,

Check my blog.. just came from bicol. hope this helps:http://www.jsnhub.blogspot.com/
    wow! salamat, will be very helpful ito pag punta kami sa nov dun still hoping hindi bumagyo

Question travel time?

how long is the travel time from Naga to Legaspi? We have an early trip, and was thinking of going there in the afternoon, probably after lunch. Is this enough time to go? then back to Naga, since we'll be staying in CWC?

HELP!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast