Philippine Music Charts Thread 7 - Page 11 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 11 of 251 First ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... Last
Results 201 to 220 of 5002
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    102.7 Star FM The Perfect 10 Countdown
    July 11, 2010
    1. Pyramid - Charice feat Iyaz
    2. Baby - Justin Bieber feat Ludacris
    3. Wavin Flag - Young Artists for Haiti
    4. Di Lang Ikaw - Juris
    5. Fearless- Taylor Swift
    6. Maybe This Time - Jennylyn Mercado
    7. Too Much Love Will Kill You - Jovit Baldivino
    8. I'll Be Over You - Aiza Seguerra
    9. Harinawa - Hale
    10. Telephone - Lady GaGa feat Beyonce
    chart corrected

    nakalimutan oh!

    102.7 STAR FM TOP 2 DANCE HITS

    1. Bonamana- Super Junior
    2. H.U.H (Hit Ur Heart)- 4Minute


    loved the top 2...

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by sage_carge30 View Post
    http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9718/pmcm.gif
    PMCT Top Picks
    June 27 July 10, 2010

    1. Train - If Its Love (68 pts.) (3rd week at #1)
    2. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls (51 pts.)
    3. Sara Bareilles - King of Anything (32 pts.) (new entry)
    4. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now (28 pts.) (new entry)
    5. Adam Lambert - If I Had You (27 pts.) (new entry)
    6. Kris Allen - The Truth (24 pts.)
    7. Sarah Geronimo - Could have Been (23 pts.) (new entry)
    8. B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes (22 pts.)
    9. Super Junior - Bonamana (21 pts.) (new entry)
    10. Sarah Geronimo and Christian Bautista - Please be careful with my heart (20 pts.)

    Pickers of the Week: scuzzy_bug, erzo01, geneiryodan12, forg, jc111426, bradley008, bjarms26, sage_carge30

    Personal charts are now accepted for next week's PMCT Top Picks. Deadline is on Saturday, July 17, 2010. Guidelines are found here.
    5 new entries this week!!!!!!!!!

    PLEASE VOTE FOR BONAMANA!!!!!!!!

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    @forg Pareho yung #3 and #5 sa Star FM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradley008 View Post
    chart corrected

    nakalimutan oh!

    102.7 STAR FM TOP 2 DANCE HITS

    1. Bonamana- Super Junior
    2. H.U.H (Hit Ur Heart)- 4Minute


    loved the top 2...
    Thank sa info, na-edit ko na

  4. #204
    ♥David♥Jenson♥Blake♥ Adam♥ shennette425's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Barangay GINEBRA
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    Magic 30 Countdown (July 11, 2010)

    30. U Smile - Justin Bieber
    29. Marchin' On - OneRepublic
    28. Beautiful Day - Lee Dewyze
    27. Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber feat. Usher
    26. Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo
    25. Freak - Estelle feat. Kardinal Offishall
    24. Crossfire - Brandon Flowers
    23. Gotten - Slash feat. Adam Levine
    22. So Big - Iyaz
    21. Something about Love - David Archuleta (new entry)
    20. Help, I'm Alive - Metric
    19. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida feat. David Guetta
    18. Magic - B.o.B feat. Rivers Cuomo (of Weezer) (new entry)
    17. California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
    16. The Truth - Kris Allen
    15. She Be Like - Git Fresh
    14. Find Your Love - Drake (highest new entry)
    13. Get Me Right - Dashboard Confessional
    12. Woo Hoo - Christina Aguilera feat. Nicki Minaj
    11. Not Afraid - Eminem
    10. Un-thinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys
    9. We'll be Alright - Travie McCoy
    8. September - Daughtry
    7. Misery - Maroon 5
    6. Cooler than Me - Mike Posner
    5. Don't Waste the Pretty - Allison Iraheta
    4. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
    3. If It's Love - Train
    2. If I Had You - Adam Lambert (last week's #1)
    1. Never Say Never - Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith (new #1)
    yey!!! http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/shennette425/smileys/bounce.gif David's back!

    and a http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/shennette425/smileys/1074.gif for JSmith and JB

  5. #205
    MYX Hit Chart
    July 11, 2010
    1. 6cyclemind feat. DJ Coki, Kean Cipriano & Yeng Constantino - Kung Wala na Nga (2nd week at #1)
    2. Super Junior - Bonamana
    3. Callalily - Gabay
    4. Juris - Di Lang Ikaw
    5. Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never
    6. Christian Bautista - Afraid for Love to Fade
    7. Sarah Geronimo - Love Will Keep Us Together
    8. B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
    9. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
    10. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
    11. Paramore - Careful
    12. Lady GaGa - Alejandro (new entry)
    13. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
    14. Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
    15. Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go
    16. Charice feat Iyaz - Pyramid
    17. Rico Blanco - Neon Lights
    18. John Mayer Feat. Taylor Swift - Half Of My Heart
    19. One Way - Magic
    20. Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye

  6. #206
    John Lloyd Cruzzz. shining's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Buhawi Joke.
    ^^ Forg, what a good relief, after almost one and a half year OPM doesn't have a number 1 song on the MYX Hit Chart, Kung Wala na Nga, broke that! Long live the OPM!

  7. #207
    ^ well hindi naman ganun katagal na may OPM #1 drought sa Myx Hitchart, 4th OPM na yung Kung Wala Ka Na na nag #1 this year after Christian Bautista's Beautiful Girl, Slapshock's Carino Brutal and Callalily's Nananaginip

  8. #208
    MYX Daily Top 10
    July 12, 2010, Monday
    1. 6cyclemind feat. DJ Coki, Kean Cipriano & Yeng Constantino - Kung Wala na Nga (12.73%) (8th day at #1)
    2. Super Junior - Bonamana (12.47%)
    3. Christian Bautista - Afraid For Love to Fade (9.61%)
    4. Sarah Geronimo - Love Will Keep Us Together (9.35%)
    5. B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes (7.79%)
    6. Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never (5.97%)
    7. Callalily - Gabay (4.94%)
    8. Juris - Di Lang Ikaw (4.68%)
    9. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls (4.42%)
    10. Lady GaGa - Alejandro (3.64%) (new entry)


    Others: 24.40%

    courtesy of johnnytalker

  9. #209
    I hope you guys cast in your votes

    Quote Originally Posted by sage_carge30 View Post
    http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9718/pmcm.gif
    PMCT Top Picks

    Personal charts are now accepted for next week's PMCT Top Picks. Deadline is on Saturday, July 17, 2010. Guidelines are found here.

  10. #210
    John Lloyd Cruzzz. shining's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Buhawi Joke.
    ^ Forg, ok. I hope na year na ng OPM uli ito. Before ang share sa Hit Chart is 10-10 (10opm and 10int'l) now. 15-5 and the worst was 18-2. Buti nalang sumisigla uli ang OPM.

    And alejandro is now on the chart.

  11. #211
    91.5 Energy FM Manila Most Requested Hits: The Daily Countdown
    July 9/12, 2010
    1. Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift
    2. Kung Wala na Nga - 6cyclemind feat. DJ Coki, Kean Cipriano & Yeng Constantino
    3. Papatunayan - Silent Sanctuary

  12. #212
    Tambayan 101.9 Top 20
    July 12-16, 2010

    1. Pyramid - Charice
    2. Di Lang Ikaw - Juris
    3. Pagkat Mahal Kita - Bugoy Drillon
    4. Falling In Love - Six Part Invention
    5. Dadalhin - 6Cyclemind
    6. Jeepney Love Story - Yeng Constantino
    7. Terminal - Piolo Pascual
    8. Tropa - Siakol
    9. Baby - Justin Bieber feat. Ludacris
    10. Too Much Love Will Kill You (2010) - Jovit
    11. Kapag Ako Ay Nagmahal - Juris
    12. Eenie Meenie - Sean Kingston feat. Justin Bieber
    13. Jejemon - Blanktape
    14. Bonamana - Super Junior
    15. Solo - Iyaz
    16. Afraid For Love To Fade - Christian Bautista
    17. Timang - Carol Leus
    18. I'll Be Over You - Aiza Suguerra
    19. Picture Picture - Tanya Markova
    20. Maybe This Time - Jennylyn Mercado

    http://tambayan1019.multiply.com/journal/item/27

  13. #213
    From forg

    RX Daily Survey (July 12, 2010)

    5. Impossible - Shontelle
    4. If It's Love - Train / Never Say Never - Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith
    3. The Truth - Kris Allen
    2. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
    1. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    Tambayan 101.9 Top 20
    July 12-16, 2010

    1. Pyramid - Charice
    2. Di Lang Ikaw - Juris
    3. Pagkat Mahal Kita - Bugoy Drillon
    4. Falling In Love - Six Part Invention
    5. Dadalhin - 6Cyclemind
    6. Jeepney Love Story - Yeng Constantino
    7. Terminal - Piolo Pascual
    8. Tropa - Siakol
    9. Baby - Justin Bieber feat. Ludacris
    10. Too Much Love Will Kill You (2010) - Jovit
    11. Kapag Ako Ay Nagmahal - Juris
    12. Eenie Meenie - Sean Kingston feat. Justin Bieber
    13. Jejemon - Blanktape
    14. Bonamana- Super Junior
    15. Solo - Iyaz
    16. Afraid For Love To Fade - Christian Bautista
    17. Timang - Carol Leus
    18. I'll Be Over You - Aiza Suguerra
    19. Picture Picture - Tanya Markova
    20. Maybe This Time - Jennylyn Mercado

    http://tambayan1019.multiply.com/journal/item/27
    can't wait to air these....

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    MYX Hit Chart
    July 11, 2010
    1. 6cyclemind feat. DJ Coki, Kean Cipriano & Yeng Constantino - Kung Wala na Nga (2nd week at #1)
    2. Super Junior - Bonamana
    3. Callalily - Gabay
    4. Juris - Di Lang Ikaw
    5. Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never
    6. Christian Bautista - Afraid for Love to Fade
    7. Sarah Geronimo - Love Will Keep Us Together
    8. B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
    9. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
    10. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
    11. Paramore - Careful
    12. Lady GaGa - Alejandro (new entry)
    13. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
    14. Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
    15. Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go
    16. Charice feat Iyaz - Pyramid
    17. Rico Blanco - Neon Lights
    18. John Mayer Feat. Taylor Swift - Half Of My Heart
    19. One Way - Magic
    20. Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye
    OMG!!!!!!

    kpop invasion is on again!!!!!

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    MYX Daily Top 10
    July 12, 2010, Monday
    1. 6cyclemind feat. DJ Coki, Kean Cipriano & Yeng Constantino - Kung Wala na Nga (12.73%) (8th day at #1)
    2. Super Junior - Bonamana (12.47%)
    3. Christian Bautista - Afraid For Love to Fade (9.61%)
    4. Sarah Geronimo - Love Will Keep Us Together (9.35%)
    5. B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes (7.79%)
    6. Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never (5.97%)
    7. Callalily - Gabay (4.94%)
    8. Juris - Di Lang Ikaw (4.68%)
    9. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls (4.42%)
    10. Lady GaGa - Alejandro (3.64%) (new entry)


    Others: 24.40%

    courtesy of johnnytalker
    Finally!

  17. #217
    NU 107 Stairway to Seven
    July 12, 2010
    1. Gaan- Archipelago
    2. Burn Bright- Pitik
    3. Meron Ba?- Kjwan
    4. Diamond Eyes- The Deftones
    5. Hangover- Sugarfree
    6. Pacific Coast Highway- Hole
    7. Here We Are The Juggernaut - Coheed and Cambria


    On The Cusp:

    Haunted Wonderland - Mr. Bones and the Boneyard Circus
    Turbulence - Paramita

  18. #218
    Wrong thread!

  19. #219
    Magic Top [email protected]
    July 12, 2010 > Monday


    1. Never Say Never - Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith
    2. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
    3. If It's Love - Train
    4. Misery - Maroon 5
    5. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles

    Congrats sa new thread!

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by eterugenius View Post
    Magic Top [email protected]
    July 12, 2010 > Monday


    1. Never Say Never - Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith
    2. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
    3. If It's Love - Train
    4. Misery- Maroon 5
    5. Sara Bareilles - King of Anything

    Congrats sa new thread!
    Thanks for dropping by and posting the Magic Top [email protected] eterugenius

  21. Jul 12, 2010

  22. Jul 12, 2010

Page 11 of 251 First ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





X