PEx Highlights

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

Page 1 of 23 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 445
  1. #1

    Ms Dennise Michelle Lazaro of ADMU WVT

    What can you say about this pretty, young and talented new libero of ADMU WVT?

    Bye bye Gretchen Ho?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0w View Post
    What can you say about this pretty, young and talented new libero of ADMU WVT?

    Bye bye Gretchen Ho?
    loko natawa ako sa post mo...

    maybe pwede ba bye Gohing na ba dahil may bagong stunner libero na kasi?

  3. #3
    Tsk.

    Sorry na lang, magsasama pa si Gretchen at Denden for almost 3 years.

  4. #4
    I now have a reason to watch their games

  5. #5
    ^^sila Amy Amohiro and Bea Denice Tan...

    grabe...

    wala na akong masabi...

  6. #6
    Eto lang gusto ko. Yung iba hindi relevant

  7. #7
    ^It's Beatrize Dominique Tan. Na-confuse mo siya kay Alexandra Denice of La Salle.

    Pictures:

    http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5102/76341700109178407012578.jpg

    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9449/n7012578401481591656606.jpg

    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4196/28527405737327840701257.jpg

  8. #8
    Bea Denice Tan pala yung nasa DLSU tama ba?

    bakit wala siyang thread sa vleaguetk?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ylle41 View Post
    Bea Denice Tan pala yung nasa DLSU tama ba?

    bakit wala siyang thread sa vleaguetk?
    Si Beatrize Dominique Tan yung rookie ng Ateneo, si Alexandra Denice Tan yung sa DLSU.

    Sinong walang thread sa VLeagueDottk? Si Bea? Meron ah, ako pa gumawa nun, si Denice Tan ang hindi ko alam kung meron.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by aleatoricwriter View Post
    Si Beatrize Dominique Tan yung rookie ng Ateneo, si Alexandra Denice Tan yung sa DLSU.

    Sinong walang thread sa VLeagueDottk? Si Bea? Meron ah, ako pa gumawa nun, si Denice Tan ang hindi ko alam kung meron.
    wala pang thread si Denice Tan ng DLSU doon...

    sabihan mo si Tin doon...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by aleatoricwriter View Post
    ^It's Beatrize Dominique Tan. Na-confuse mo siya kay Alexandra Denice of La Salle.

    Pictures:

    http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5102/76341700109178407012578.jpg

    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9449/n7012578401481591656606.jpg

    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4196/28527405737327840701257.jpg
    SINO BA TALAGA TO??

  12. #12
    The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    hanging on a tree
    mas maganda pa rin si gretchen ho.

  13. #13
    ^^yan si Denise Lazaro mismo...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by almost-here View Post
    SINO BA TALAGA TO??
    Si Den Lazaro nga.

    Personally, among the rookies, I find Ahomiro the prettiest. Denden's next.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospel of Judas View Post
    mas maganda pa rin si gretchen ho.
    YUp... pero iba dating ni Denden.

    Di ako maka post kay Alyssa, bakit kaya?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aleatoricwriter View Post
    Si Den Lazaro nga.

    Personally, among the rookies, I find Ahomiro the prettiest. Denden's next.
    OT:

    eligible na si Amohiro this season di ba?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ylle41 View Post
    OT:

    eligible na si Amohiro this season di ba?
    Yezzur. No residency required.

    Edit: It's Ahomiro. (pronounced "ah-YO-mee-roh")

  18. #18
    Okay tama pala, basta yan si Lazaro. Nalito ako may mga Tan at Alexandra pa kayong sinasabi

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by almost-here View Post
    Okay tama pala, basta yan si Lazaro. Nalito ako may mga Tan at Alexandra pa kayong sinasabi
    kasi nagkamali ako ng sinabing 1st name doon kay Tan...

    naloko na kasi may Denise Tan, Denice Tan and Bea Tan.

  20. #20
    mukhang maraming boys ang mapapadpad dito.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Hot Topics

SHOWBIZ:

Be Careful With My Heart ends today! Share your favorite memories in this thread.

Be Careful With My Heart ends today! Share your favorite memories in this thread.

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Mayor Erap declares four-day holiday in Manila during Pope Francis' visit in the Philippines

Mayor Erap declares four-day holiday in Manila during Pope Francis' visit in the Philippines

read more
TV:

The Voice PH blind auditions continue this weekend! Join the ongoing discussion here.

The Voice PH blind auditions continue this weekend! Join the ongoing discussion here.

read more
UAAP:

Ateneo and La Salle pick up wins vs Adamson and NU to go 2-0

Ateneo and La Salle pick up wins vs Adamson and NU to go 2-0

read more
PBA:

Purefoods douse Kia's upset bid, 88-77

Purefoods douse Kia's upset bid, 88-77

read more
CALL CENTER:

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more

Advertisement