PEx Highlights

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

Page 1 of 250 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Maricelian since I was 10! lady emem's Avatar

Diamond Star Ms. Maricel Soriano: 39-K Diamond Years of Superlative Acting [T16]

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/diamondyears41.png

The Early Years

Maria Cecilia Dador Soriano, the Diamond Star of Philippine Showbusiness was born February 25, 1965 and started acting at the tender age of six via the 1971 flick My Heart Belongs to Daddy. She would later venture into television when she got the role of Shirley Purontong in what is considered the most successful and longest sitcom in Philippine Television history John and Marsha.

Under the aegis of the country's King of Comedy, Dolphy and the late Nida Blanca, one of the country's top caliber actresses, both of whom she considered as second parents; she became a well known and talented child star of the 1970's. La Soriano received her first acting award as Best Child Actress at the age of nine at the 9th Manila Film Festival for Virgo Film's Alaala mo, Daigdig ko (Your Memory is My World) , in 1974. She also won the same award at the 1974 Ilo-ilo Film Festival for John and Marsha. Aside from the movies and her regular sitcom, she also appeared as one of the main cast in what is considered the ancestor of our contemporary children shows today, Kaluskus Musmos in 1978.
    The Superstardom
    La Soriano, was launched to full stardom in 1980 via Regal Films' Underage where her thespian talent and charisma shone brightest among the lead stars of the movie. From thereon, there was no stopping Maricel Soriano to superstardom. Her tandem with William Martinez was launched via the movie Oh My Mama in 1981 proved to be the tandem to beat as they churned out multiple box office hits especially in the genre of comedy. She was considered the top Regal Baby in the 80's and 90s'prompting the Regal matriarch, Lily Monteverde to quipped, ‘Regal without Maricel is nothing'.

The Diamond Star's bankability as a lead star has remained firm since the 1980's and there is no sign of waning down unlike most of the members of her generation who have now been relegated to supporting roles or are into semi-retirement mode. Her box office charisma, acknowledged by the millions who watched her films but unheralded by award giving bodies, continues until these very days. Maricel's most recent movie, A Love Story, broke all box office records to date, something all her contemporaries will find very hard to achieve.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/312416549_d4620fa526.jpg

The Versatility

Maricel Soriano undoubtedly is the most versatile actress of all time.
    The variety of her film output is unmatched in the history of Philippine Cinema. She has the most number of comedy films from John en Marsha in 1973 to I Will Survive in 2004. Her Inday Series (Inday, Inday sa Balitaw, Inday Bote and Super Inday) is a landmark in the comedy arena. Some of her dramatic films are considered classics now most notable of which are Saan Darating ang Umaga in 1983, Kaya Kong Abutin ang Langit in 1984, Hinugot sa Langit in 1985, Babaing Hampaslupa in 1988, Ikaw Pa Lang ang Minahal in 1992, Inagaw Mo Ang Lahat sa Akin in 1995, Abot Kamay ang Pangarap in 1996 (The Philippine entry to the Oscar Awards), Soltera in 1999, Mila in 2001, Filipinas in 2003 and recently, Inang Yaya in 2006. Her action-oriented films with Action superstars are all certified hits starting with the record breaking Batang Quiapo in 1986 until her last in 1998's Sige, Subukan Mo. Whether fantasy (Mga Kwento ni Lola Basyang, etc.), Suspense (Dahas, etc.), Horror (Sa Piling ng Aswang, Vampira, etc.) Romance (When I Fall in Love, etc.), Maricel never fails to deliver with much aplomb and flare seldom seen in the past and present crop of actresses.

The Diamond Star's versatility does not stop in acting alone. Maricel is considered the ‘Dancing Queen' of the 1980's and her signature dance numbers I Am What I Am, Rico Mambo among others have continued to be associated with her even to this very day. While not a professional singer, she even managed to record two songs, the theme song of the movie, Oh my Mama and the gold record hit Ngayon At Habang Panahon. Aside from a sold out concert at the Araneta Coliseum entitled Hello, Hello Maricel in 1987, she has appeared in hit concerts here and abroad in the late 80's and early 90's.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/queenwholebody.jpg

The TV Icon

Aside from successfully conquering the movie scene, La Soriano duplicated her feat on Television with a variety of shows few could match. From the sitcom John and Marsha , she also starred in Kaluskos Musmos and Kuskos Balungos, youth oriented programs in the 70's. to Musical Variety Shows (Maria! Maria! and Maricel Live!) , Drama Anthology (Maricel Drama Special) and Comedy Shows (2+2, Kung Kaya ni Mister., Kaya ni Misis ( If the Husband Can do It, the Wife Can), Mary d' Potter Bida si Mister, Bida si Misis (The Husband and Wife are Lead Characters), Soap Opera (Vietnam Rose) and currently doing John En Shirley (a spin-off of her original sitcom), where she is reunited with her daddy Dolphy together with Susan Roces.

The Diamond Star can be considered foremost a progeny of television and her face has continued to become a staple in the small tube. Even with her short hiatus in making movies, Maricel was consistently seen in the longest running drama anthology which was named after her and the reprisal of the role of Shirley Purontong brings her into full circle as a certified icon in Philippine TV.

She has received two awards from the Asian TV Awards as Best Actress in a Comedy show aside from her two awards for the same category from the Philippine Movie Press Club (PMPC). She was also given two awards as Best Actress in a Drama Anthology and Best Actress for Drama in a Soap Opera (Vietnam Rose) also coming from the PMPC.

A sought after celebrity endorser, she has endorsed a wide variety of products and is considered one of the most credible among the elite group of endorsers. She is reported to lend her name only with those products she believes in and uses it as well. Her appeal to consumers help catapult a number of products to gain a sizable share of the market most notably, Green Cross, Whisper, Alaska, Globe, Swift Spaghetti, Loviscol, McDonalds, Jollibee, Mr. Clean, Breeze, Minola, among others.
    The Movie Queen

With her movie output already reaching the millennium mark and a range of films unsurpassed by all other actresses, she is one of the few bestowed by filmdom with this title. The Diamond Star has practically worked in all the major film outfits in the industry, appeared with every major star, set acting standards and box office records, she has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is the Queen to reckon with.

She is the third most awarded film actress of all time with 19 (child, supporting and lead actress) trophies to boost from various legitimate award giving bodies such as FAMAS, PMPC, Enpress, FAP, YCC, Pasado, GMMSFP, MMFF, Manila, Iloilo and Cinemanila Film Festivals. Aside from these, Maricel has received other acting awards from various sources such as fan magazine publishing companies and people's choice awards.

Fresh from the success of her recent movie, Maricel is back with Regal Films as the lead star of Bahay Kubo, a movie intended for the 2006 Metro Manila Film Festival. Her reign as a movie queen shows no sign of letting up and continues to evolve to even greater heights.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/5STARDRAMA3-1.gif

The Legacy Continues

With nothing else to prove, the Diamond Star continues to reinvent herself as she is now beyond superstardom and has entered a new phase in her acting career. No longer confined with commercial films, she has given strong support to the Digital Film industry with movies like Numbalikdiwa and Inang Yaya (the highest grossing digifilm by far). Maricel even agreed to star in the Gawad Kalinga film Paraiso without the usual talent fee in support of the house building projects of this organization.

Considered by most as one of the finest actresses Philippine Cinema has ever produced, Maricel Soriano remains the Queen of the Philippine Entertainment Industry and her legacy continues to unfold itself for other aspiring stars to admire and emulate.
    Last edited by lady emem; Jun 22, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/foreverfriends.jpg

Thread 1.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    Diamond Star Maricel Soriano ...... Almanzy

Thread 2.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano .......Daphne's World

Thread 3.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    The Drama Queen Is Back ... Sojourner

Thread 4.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    The Drama Queen Reigns ! ... Waggy

Thread 5.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    The Undisputed Drama & Commercial Queen! ... Sojourner

Thread 6.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    A Diamond Is Forever ! ... Octagon

Thread 7.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    The Movie & TV Queen Still Reigns! ... Teroy

Thread 8.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    The ULTIMATE ACTRESS!!! ... renzz

Thread 9.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    Still As Lustrous As Ever !... Mikee Gripal

Thread 10.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    D ORIGINAL PRIMETIME DRAMA QUEEN !... MIss Wah

Thread 11.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    Evolution of Filipino Artistry !... ana 09

Thread 12.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    Diamond...Star That Never Fades !... Ephemeralgirl

Thread 13.....Diamond Star :Maricel Soriano
    MARICEL SORIANO, DIAMOND STAR, A Title That Truly Befits The Acting Empress! ... J_L

Thread 14..... Diamond Star: Maricel Soriano
    38 Yrs. In Showbiz, Amazing & Still Luminous...Jhoemmar

Thread 15..... Diamond Star: Ms. Maricel Soriano
    The Amazing Unsurpassed Queen of Versatility...LornaMarie

http://en.wikipilipinas.org/images/2/24/Youngmaricel.jpg

HER FIRST FILM IN 1971 - "My Heart Belongs to Daddy" with Tirso Cruz III, Aurora Salve and Snooky Serna

Her first ten minutes movie appearance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjVwinbOFRM

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/oldpic46.jpg

HER FIRST SINGLE - "Ngayon at Habang Panahon" and "Sa Yo"

Ngayon at Habang Panahon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDnNXN07PKE

Sa Yo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Si4qJfm5to

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/Maricel_Regal_Box_Office_Queen-3.jpg

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/mary-stayingpower-1.png

Lessons of Life from Maricel Soriano

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/16865_102356079795685_1000006388054.jpg

Inspirational Text messages from Maricel Soriano - Bright Blessings!

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/16865_102356083129018_1000006388054.jpg

1.There are times when it is difficult to smile. But it is never impossible. Is there anyone in your life who makes it hard for you to smile? That person is God's challenge to you. Go on, relax and give that person a smile. You just might discover something really worth smiling about.

2.Give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the Lord is good; his love endures forever. Jer 33:11. Your life may seem like a catastrophe, but the story is not yet finished. You can lean on God and say, "I trust You Lord, so please walk with me today."

3.When you choose to worship the Father sincerely and often, you reap a plentiful harvest of joy, peace and abundance. Worship him with sincerity and thanksgiving. Write His name on your heart and rest assured that He, too, has written your name on His.

4.Knowing that God is your heavenly father helps you put your life in perspective. Fifty years from now,the cares of today won't matter. But your relationship with God will count even when the stars have burned themselves out and become cinders. Because God loves you and is in control of your life, a lot of what causes stress isnt worth the worry.

5."Adversity is always unexpected and unwelcomed. It is an intruder and a thief, and yet in the hands of God, adversity becomes the means through which His supernatural power is demonstrated."

6."Accept one another, then just as Christ accepted you in order to bring praise to God. Romans 15:7, Love is more than a warm feeling; it is a commitment to care, a decision of the heart, which has nothing to do with the temperature of our feelings we do not want the pain and sacrifice involved in loving the whole person. The result is loneliness and estrangement. Taking the good with the bad is the only way to go."

7."It may be difficult to ackowledge your personal responsibility for wrongdoing, but confession opens the door to forgiveness and life. God forgives sins, but the stupidity to acknowledge your sins in unforgivable. Forgiveness is the solution to your human failure, but until we are forthright and honest enough to admit we have sinned, we continue to walk in darkness."

8."The saviour is loving and compassionate. To him you can pour out the deepest feelings of your heart and find refuge. The book of Hebrews exhorts, "Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience. Blessed Be!"

9."God is being gracious and patient with you, don't think for a moment that He ignores wrongdoing forever. Thank God that He is long suffering, but realize that He is also just. God is God and He is in control, no matter how insane the world may seem."

10."Life's greatest reward seldom fall into our laps; to the contrary,our greatest accomplishments usually require lots of work, which is perfectly fine with God. After all, He knows that we're up to the task, and He has big plans for us, may we, as disciplined believers, always be worthy of those plans. Happy Easter!"

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/maricelsepia.jpg

11."I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race,I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the righteous judge will award to me on that day. 2 Timothy 4:7-8."

12."God intends to use in wonderful, unexpected ways if you let him. The decision to seek God's plan and to follow it is yours and yours alone. The consequences of that decision have implications that are both profound and eternal, so let us choose carefully. With God, it's never "Plan B" or "second best". It's always "Plan A." And, if we let him, he'll make something beautiful in our lives."

13."Do you desire to improve some aspect of your life? If so, don't expect changing cicumstances to miraculously transform you into the person you want to become. Transformation starts with God, and it starts in the quiet corners of a willing human heart -- like yours. Your old sinful self has died.

14."But rest assured: God is in control, God is here, and God intends to use you in wonderful, unexpected ways. God desires to lead you along a path of His choosing. Your challenge is to watch, to listen, to learn .... and to follow."

15."Depend on the Lord and his strength; always go to him for help. Remember the miracles he has done; remember his wonders and his decisions. Psalm 105: 4-5. Today, seize the opportunity to inspect God's hand at work. His miracles come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so keep your eyes open. Be watchful, and you'll soon be amazed."

16."When you call upon the Lord and prayerfully seek his will, he will give you wisdom and perspective. When you make God's priorities your priorities, he will direct your steps and calm your fears. So today and everyday hereafter, pray for a sense of balance and perspective. And remember: no problems are too big for God -- and that includes yours."

17.Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:11. Love requires "reaching out", "holding firm", and "lifting up". Love, then, becomes a decision to honor and care for the other person, come what may. Love, simply put, is a choice.

18."Today, do whatever you can to ensure that your thoughts and your deeds are pleasing to your creator. Because you will, at some point in the future, be called to account for your actions. And the future may be sooner than you think. Blessed Be!"

19."God loves us, and He will protect us. In times of hardship, He will comfort us ; in times of change, He will guide our steps. When we are troubled, or weak, or sorrowful, God is always with us. We must build our lives on the rock that cannot be moved ... we must trust God. Always"

20."My grace is sufficient for you. 2 Cor. 12:9. To describe grace simply as God's help would minimize it. But to understand that grace, which do not deserve but is freely given, brings the answer to our great needs and connects us to the loving care of God. It's a discovery well worth making."

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/jes1-1.jpg

21."Today, as you encounter the challenges of everyday living, you will make hundreds of choices. Choose wisely. Make your thoughts and your actions pleasing to God. And remember: every choice that is displeasing to him is the wrong choice -- no exceptions."

22."Enduring peace is not the result of our acquisitions; it is a spiritual gift from God to those who obey Him and accept His will. When God dwells at the center of our lives, peace and contentment will belong to us just as surely as we belong to God. Blessed Be!"

23."Today and everyday, let Christ's words be your guide and let His eternal love fill your heart. When you do, your stewardship will be a reflection of your love for Him, and that's exactly as it should be. After all, he loved you first."

24."In a world that is chock-full of fantasy temptations, you may find it all too easy to make unhealthy choices. Your challenge, of course, is to resist those unhealthy temptations by every means you can, including prayer. And rest assured: when you ask for God's help, He will give it."

25."In times of trouble, the faith of Gods children is always put to the test. It is the promises of Scripture to which we must hold. When we trust our Heavenly Fahter, we must yield to his hand, which controls the events of our lives."

26."What do you do when you've started on a journey and discover you've taken the wrong road? It happens a lot of times. Chances are you don't go back to your starting point. You make a change of direction to correct your error. That's how it is with God's will for your life. He renews you every day when you discover your need for Him to redirect your life."

27."For God is, indeed, a wonderful Father who longs to pour out his mercy upon us, and whose majesty is so great that he can transform us from deep within. The sequence of forgiveness and then repentance, rather than repentance and then forgiveness, is crucial for understanding the gospel of grace."

28."The gift of eternal life is the priceless possession of everyone who accepts God's Son as Lord and Savior. We return our Savior's love by welcoming Him into our hearts and sharing His messages and His love. When we do so, we are blessed not today but forever."

29."When we recognize, however, that the hand of God hovers over our lives in times of frustrations as well as in times of blessing, we can then say, 'God hasn't forsaken me; therefore, i will trust him to show the way out of my frustration.' Your attitude makes the difference."

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/Maricel_041.jpg

30."Faith demands commitment of the heart, but obedience demands a commitment of the feet. Obedience does not require full knowledge of the game plan. It requires confidence in the one you are following. For the child of God, obedience is not an option, it is a command. When we are confronted with a command, we have two choices: obey or disobey. There is no third option."

31.Integrity is built slowly over a lifetime. It is a precious thing - difficult to build but easy to tear down. Living a life of integrity isn't always the easiest way, but it is always the right way. And God clearly intends that it should be our way, too.

32."If we submit every aspect of our lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, life will take on a new dimension. It's then only a matter of determining what God would have us do at any given time. Most of us are trying to do more than God intends, but there is a better way - His way."

33."But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations. Psalm 33:11. Do you believe God is bigger than the problem that kept you awake last night, restlessly tossing and turning? Then why not turn to Him and ask His help? How tragic to worry as though we have no God . God is bigger than any situation you cannot handle."

34.God doesn't prevent the torn hamstrings of life, but He loves us enough to support us in our pain and problems. When you are felled by something in life you'll discover that the strong arms of your heavenly Father will support you and keep you going.

35.Be still so you can hear God's voice. Times of quietness are part of His natural laws. God has not promised to spare us from difficulty. We ask to be lifted above our cares, and He sends sorrows. We ask for light to see the path ahead, but clouds appear. Sometimes God allows trials because He knows these things will drive us to Himself and teach us that when he gives peace, no one can make trouble.

36.Many times we do not have all the answers to why things happen. Nonetheless, we must continue to walk by faith. Instead of looking for explanations, we can pause and listen to the Father's voice saying. "Trust me." If you are his child, God works all things after the fashion of his will. (Eph. 1:11)

37.There is a sovereign God who directs the affairs of His children. Instead of worrying, we can put our faith into practice praying, "God, please take control of my life." God is big enough and gracious enough to keep us from the tragic consequences of our failures. He can redeem even our mistakes.

38."The cross reveals to us the Light of the World, who can overcome any darkness that you face. If you find yourself in a dark place right now, look to the creator of light, who loves you and will give you light for the next step."

39."The absence of sunshine is not all that makes for darkness in our lives; it is also the difficulties, the suffering, the results of our stupid mistakes the losses we sustain. But in the darkness of our lives, we hear God's voice bringing comfort, encouragement, and assurance. Listen for His voice in the darkness. Don't forget: God works the night shift too."

40.God's knowledge is complete. Ours is only partial. He sees the end from the beginning, which means that worrrying is a waste of emotional energy, when we know our lives are secure in His hands. If you are His, there's no need to fear the future.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/emem52471/16865_102356076462352_1000006388054.jpg

41.God looks at life from a different perspective. He's the timekeeper, and when we think He is late, He's apt to show up, and then we learn our time is in His hands. When it looked like Jesus was late in arriving, He showed up and raised his friend Lazarus from the dead. God is neither early nor late. He's exactly on time!

42.If you really want happiness, don't search for it. You'll find it as you make God's will your goal in life. The Goddimension brings joy and its by-product, happiness. Only the children of God can fully know or understand this. Joy comes from knowing that God, not circumstances control your life. This is the only happiness that endures, and this money cannot buy.

43.God is not only the hope for the future. He's the only hope for the present. Trusting Him gives inner peace -- a deep -- settled confidence that allows a person to face the realities of life with optimism.

[color=darkblue]44.Forgiveness, however, isn't automatic. You have to ask for it, confessing your sin. That's your part of the process - the equivalent of running up the white flag and surrendering. When you know that God has forgiven you, His peace will fills your heart.

45."Christ healed ten lepers, yet only one came back to express his appreciation. Too often, we are like the nine other lepers. God answers our prayer, He meets our needs, He undertakes on our behalf; and we go merrily along our own way, never stopping to express our gratitude to him. Gratitude is oil to machinery of life. The man who thinks is a man who thanks."

46."When the storms of life rage, you need four anchors: faith in God, faith in yourself, faith in your family, and faith in your friends. But there are times when your friends fail you, when your family lets you down, when you can hardly believe in yourself. Only the anchor of faith in God endures when everything else fails."

47."There are two kinds of doubt: honest doubt and confirmed unbelief - the line that refuse to accept truth, there is little hope; but for the honest doubter, greater gain can come. Long ago, God gave a promise: 'You will find me when you seek me with all your heart'. (Jeremiah 29:13)"

48."God knows, right down to the final nub, exactly where you are in life. He sees. He cares. He is aware. And best of all, He is touched by it. 'My child, I know what I am doing. I know the pain of your heart right now. I know you feel overwhelmed, overloaded, pressed down. But believe Me, I am touched with your situation. And I have a plan! I am working out the details of your deliverance even now. Trust me!"

49."Wisdom may not give us great popularity and wealth and it may not mean that we will be the most respected in our field or that we will have the most significant voice in the company, but ultimately, as God gauges it, we will be successful."

50."Real love has staying power. Authentic love is tough love. It refuses to look for ways to run away. It always opts for working through. It doesn't cop out because the sea gets stormy and rough. It's fibrous and resilient ... while the world around us gives the opposite counsel, love stands firm."

born and 4ever Maricelian! heartbeat1996's Avatar
    wow, welcome sa bagong bahay

ganda ng bagong bahay natin

thanks emem for starting

Maricelians, post na

born and 4ever Maricelian! heartbeat1996's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbeat1996 View Post
    nakakamiss c Inayyyyyyyyy..

promote lang po...

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zd7jo2.jpg

MAGKARIBAL, rarampa na sa JUNE 28!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Sg42BG520

Kilalanin Ang Mga Bumubuo Ng MAGKARIBAL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYnzjKg_35s

MAGKARIBAL (Official Fan Page)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/MAGKAR...16957071655799

--------------------------------

Click for more Teasers

patapak sa bagong bahay.

good job em em hehe

inggetera ang falakang naka umbrella lol!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1082/4727328510_7973618500_b.jpg

well...Mader with Ms

hmmmp

vongga!!! hep

up

parang nabigla si maricel at kayakap siya ni nasty hehe

ganda ng ginawa mong thread lady em em..

re-post ketz ang model model lan ni Mader

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/4729531637_30dc2c8f9a_b.jpg

vongga! hep

infernez. bonggang bongga...bongambilya.

hahahaah

Page 1 of 250 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast