PEx Highlights

TRAVEL: Traveling to Japan? We got tips!

Bluestar08 tells everything you need to know before going to The Land of the Rising Sun.

read more

MerlyVogue: An Open Letter to Sean O'Pry

Merly writes a heartfelt letter to his one true Starbucks lover, Sean O'Pry. All that and more in this week's episode of MerlyVogue!

read more

PHOTOS: E-Painters Even Series

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters have evened the series to one-game apiece against the Talk N Text Tropang Texters, 116-108.

read more

Fast & Furious: Commish Cup Finals Preview

Jayson Castro contra Paul Lee, Johnson vs Chism, Norwood against Norwood 2.0, RDO versus Big Boy Belga. Aren't you hyped yet?

read more

PEx Summer 2015: More Than Just the Sun!

What are your plans this summer? Learning to ride the bike for the first time? Movie marathon with the barkada? Tell us your summer stories!

read more

REVIEW: The Longest Ride

Spoiler alert! This film didn't have a kissing scene in the rain. Find out more in our movie review.

read more

Page 13 of 24 First ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... Last
Results 241 to 260 of 478
  1. #241

    Mapping

    Sir, pa map po if anong available na smartbro sa mga address na to..thank you..
    Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Bucal, Dasmarinas, Cavite
    National Highway, Daramuangan Sur, San Mateo, Isabela

  2. #242

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by don021290 View Post
    Sir, pa map po if anong available na smartbro sa mga address na to..thank you..
    Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Bucal, Dasmarinas, Cavite
    National Highway, Daramuangan Sur, San Mateo, Isabela
    Asper Smart Mapping Info:

    A) Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Bucal, Dasmarinas, Cavite-

    Area: South Luzon Map View: MACRO
    Region: Region IV-A - CALABARZON Map Name: CA_CAVITE 3-5
    Province: Cavite Grid Number: P13
    City: DASMARINAS Section Number: BL

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Covered
    HSPA Covered
    HSDPA Not Covered
    WIMAX Not Covered


    B) National Highway, Daramuangan Sur, San Mateo, Isabela-

    Area: North Luzon Map View: MACRO
    Region: Region II - Cagayan Valley Map Name: ISABELA 8-3
    Province: Isabela Grid Number: E21
    City: SAN MATEO Section Number: BL


    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Not Covered
    HSPA Not Covered
    HSDPA Not Covered
    WIMAX Not Covered

    HSPA Not Covered
    HSDPA Not Covered
    WIMAX Not Covered

    So possible is only Smart BRO Fixed Wireless Canopy in both service areas!

    Application is easy for Smart BRO, just Text/PM or E-mail ff:

    1. Full Name (First, Middle, Last) / Gender (M/F)
    2. Birthdate and Civil Status
    3. Valid ID (Type & Nos.).
    4. Service Address w/ Nearest Landmark/ Main road to your Service Address.
    5. 2 Contact Details (at least 1 CP No. & the other another CP No. &/or Landline No.)


    Note: FREE Installation/Activation within 1 -3 days after receipt of initial payment (P 999 as 1-month advance MSF) at nearest Smart Wireless Center.
    Total Initial Payment : P 999
    Lock-in Period : 24 months
    With FREE Samsung E1080 CP if OK Activation or REFUND if NO Signal/LOS!

    For more details and to apply, contact:

    RENE BAUTISTA
    Agent Code # 4145135
    (0918)231-2423 CP
    (02)497-0723 BayanPhone Extra
    (02)425-4798 Call All
    (02)846-0895 Res. T/F
    [email protected]
    [email protected]


  3. #243
    sir, pwd po ba dito ang wimax o canopy...Calima, Pola, Oriental Mindoro sir ang adress ko???

  4. #244

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by palapyo View Post
    sir, pwd po ba dito ang wimax o canopy...Calima, Pola, Oriental Mindoro sir ang adress ko???
    Asper Smart BRO Mapping Info:

    Area: South Luzon City: POLA
    Region: Region IV-B - MIMAROPA Brgy/Village: CALIMA
    Province: Oriental Mindoro Modulation: ALL

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Not Covered
    3G Not Covered
    HSPA Not Covered
    HSDPA Not Covered
    WIMAX Not Covered

    Sorry coverage sa service area mo at present!


  5. #245
    sir,ok naman ang smartbro share-it dito e....HSDPA ang signal...anu po ba ang need na signal ng Wimax??
    Gusto ko sana mafix ang net for gaming...kasi sa share-it DC lagi e...
    taas din po ng PING??

  6. #246

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by palapyo View Post
    sir,ok naman ang smartbro share-it dito e....HSDPA ang signal...anu po ba ang need na signal ng Wimax??
    Gusto ko sana mafix ang net for gaming...kasi sa share-it DC lagi e...
    taas din po ng PING??
    Hindi pa nga maganda mga signal jan ng Smart BRO kaya laging DC at mataas ping ng Share It mo!

  7. #247
    pero hnd nmn NOT COVERED e db?
    ok pagmamaping ah.....

  8. #248
    Ask ko po if available at gaano kalakas and stable signal ng Smart Canopy vs Smart WiMax sa area namin, Address - 11-A women's club st. brgy. Flores, Malabon City.

    -Salamat

  9. #249

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by nuttymamad View Post
    Ask ko po if available at gaano kalakas and stable signal ng Smart Canopy vs Smart WiMax sa area namin, Address - 11-A women's club st. brgy. Flores, Malabon City.

    -Salamat
    A) Asper Smart BRO Mapping Info:

    Area: Manila Metropolitan Area Map View: STREET LEVEL
    Region: NCR - National Capital Region Map Name: CA_MMLA_STREET 4-1
    Province: Metro Manila Grid Number: J9
    City: MALABON CITY Section Number: BR

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Covered
    HSPA Covered
    HSDPA Not Covered
    WIMAX Covered

    So maybe OK both Smart BRO Canopy and/or WIMAX, 2Mbps @ P999MSF w/ FREE Installation w/n 1-3 days after receipt of 1-mo. advance at any Smart Wireless Ctr! Get FREE Samsung E1080 CP if OK activation.

    B) Asper wi-tribe Coverage Map, whole of Brgy. Flores w/
    "[DARK GREEN LAYER] - GOOD Coverage"!

    wi-tribe Pure 4G Internet/WIMAX< 2Mbps @ P998MSF or 4Mbps@ P1998MSF w/ FREE DEMO and 1-Day Full Activation!

    PM me your Full Name, Contact No. and what ISP preferred?

    Last edited by add616reneb; Dec 6, 2011 at 10:27 PM.

  10. #250

    Cool

    WiMax Plan



    You want only the best for your home, and that includes your broadband connection. For you, there can only be Smart Bro WiMax.

    With nationwidest converage and the most reliable and consistent signal that beats even DSL, Smart Bro WiMax gives you and your family the freedom to surf all you want, for only P999/month.

    With Smart Bro's WiMax plans, you get:

    Unlimited surfing hours so you can surf all day and night, whenever you want.

    Get signal thatís more reliable and more consistent than DSL so you experience the least interruptions
    Plan 999 for up to 1Mbps

    Easy-to-use plug-and-play modem comes FREE with your plan so thereís no hassle in installation
    Specifications

    Monthly fee: P999
    Inclusive hours: Unlimited
    Connection: Fixed wireless
    Speed: 1 mbps
    Lock-in period: 24 months
    Application requirements: Subscriber Application Form , Proof of Identification, Proof of Address
    System requirements: Pentium III or higher, 512 MB of RAM or higher, Ethernet / LAN card, at least 10 GB of Hard Disk Space, USB 2.0, Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac Osx 10.4 (Tiger), Leopard, Snow Leopard

    APPLY NOW


  11. #251
    Dear sir, how about in Molino Road, just beside SM Molino in Bacoor, Cavite, what is the best connection available? Im looking for a stable 2MBPS that doesnt cap. Please advise, thank you sir Rene.

  12. #252
    Sir, existing smart canopy subscriber ako. Primarily used for online games so important stability and latency. Better ba to switch to smart wimax for me?

    Area is congressional village, barangay bahay toro, project 8, qc

    Also, may tie-in ba ulit ako na 24 mos if i switch? Matagal na kaming canopy subscriber more than 3 yrs na ata.

    Thanks!

  13. #253

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_pex View Post
    Sir, existing smart canopy subscriber ako. Primarily used for online games so important stability and latency. Better ba to switch to smart wimax for me?

    Area is congressional village, barangay bahay toro, project 8, qc

    Also, may tie-in ba ulit ako na 24 mos if i switch? Matagal na kaming canopy subscriber more than 3 yrs na ata.

    Thanks!
    Give/PM me Exact Service Address w/ nearest road/landmark in Congressional Village to re-check if 4G WIMAX signal already OK?

    Smart BRO WIMAX will be another account so another 24 mos. lock-in period! Mas OK, more stable ang 4G WIMAX than 3G Canopy.

  14. #254
    Hi sir, nagpost din ako sa PLDT thread. Pero ask ko lang if pwede ba to iupgrade from regular Smart Bro plan?

    Can you also check our area if ok ang signal ng Smart Bro (maybe that's what's causing the internet problem at home), and kung PLDT DSL-ready kami (if ever I decide changing providers)?

    Hawaii St. / Annex 45 Better Living Subdivision Paranaque. Nearest road is Dona Soledad Ave. Extension. Nearest landmark, between Chateu Elysee and Shell gas station.

    Thanks!

  15. #255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by 18thrainbow View Post
    Hi sir, nagpost din ako sa PLDT thread. Pero ask ko lang if pwede ba to iupgrade from regular Smart Bro plan?

    Can you also check our area if ok ang signal ng Smart Bro (maybe that's what's causing the internet problem at home), and kung PLDT DSL-ready kami (if ever I decide changing providers)?

    Hawaii St. / Annex 45 Better Living Subdivision Paranaque. Nearest road is Dona Soledad Ave. Extension. Nearest landmark, between Chateu Elysee and Shell gas station.

    Thanks!
    As per Smart BRO Mapping Info:

    Area: Manila Metropolitan Area Map View: STREET LEVEL
    Region: NCR - National Capital Region Map Name: CA_MMLA_STREET 9-4
    Province: Metro Manila Grid Number: A3
    City: PARANAQUE CITY Section Number: UL

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Covered
    HSPA Covered
    HSDPA Covered
    WIMAX Covered

    Generally, OK naman ang PLDT jan sa Better Living, Paranaque!

    If Wireless Broadband, OK rin jan sa service area mo ang wi-tribe Pure 4G WIMAX, 2Mbps @ P998MSF or 4Mbps @ P1998MSF w/ FREE Demo/Instant Connection & 1-Day Full Actvation!!

    Last edited by add616reneb; Jan 28, 2012 at 08:45 AM.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    As per Smart BRO Mapping Info:

    Area: Manila Metropolitan Area Map View: STREET LEVEL
    Region: NCR - National Capital Region Map Name: CA_MMLA_STREET 9-4
    Province: Metro Manila Grid Number: A3
    City: PARANAQUE CITY Section Number: UL

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Covered
    HSPA Covered
    HSDPA Covered
    WIMAX Covered

    Generally, OK naman ang PLDT jan sa Better Living, Paranaque!

    If Wireless Broadband, OK rin jan sa service area mo ang wi-tribe Pure 4G WIMAX, 2Mbps @ P998MSF or 4Mbps @ P1998MSF w/ FREE Demo/Instant Connection & 1-Day Full Actvation!!

    Thanks sir! So ok naman pala yung Smart Bro connection namin dito..bakit kaya mahina ang signal lagi Which one sa "connection type" ang PLDT? Mas gusto ko sana yung DSL para one bill lang for landline and internet

    Pag kumuha ba ako ng WIMAX, considered upgrade sya sa existing smart bro ko, or would i have to terminate the existing one first?

  17. #257

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by 18thrainbow View Post
    Thanks sir! So ok naman pala yung Smart Bro connection namin dito..bakit kaya mahina ang signal lagi Which one sa "connection type" ang PLDT? Mas gusto ko sana yung DSL para one bill lang for landline and internet

    Pag kumuha ba ako ng WIMAX, considered upgrade sya sa existing smart bro ko, or would i have to terminate the existing one first?
    If naka SBRO Canopy ka at present, baka marami ng mga Subscribers sa lugar ninyo kaya mahina na service! If subscribe ka sa SBRO WIMAX, it will be another account!

    The best, generally ang PLDT MyDSL! Check link to apply/upgrade:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...=498588&page=8


  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    If naka SBRO Canopy ka at present, baka marami ng mga Subscribers sa lugar ninyo kaya mahina na service! If subscribe ka sa SBRO WIMAX, it will be another account!

    The best, generally ang PLDT MyDSL! Check link to apply/upgrade:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...=498588&page=8

    Ok, ipapaterminate namin yung Smart Bro dahil intermittent talaga ang connection. Ang MyDSL po ba is directly connected to the landline cable? So ang installation ay kailangan malapit sa landline?

  19. #259

    Interested

    Bossing meron akong limang PC na gusto palagyan..balak ko sana mag start by Friday. Kaya po ba?

    Location ko po is Brgy. Holy Spirit, AFP st. cor. Constabulary Veterans Village Quezon City.

    Sana po masagot ASAP. Thanks!

  20. #260

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by etmet10 View Post
    Bossing meron akong limang PC na gusto palagyan..balak ko sana mag start by Friday. Kaya po ba?

    Location ko po is Brgy. Holy Spirit, AFP st. cor. Constabulary Veterans Village Quezon City.

    Sana po masagot ASAP. Thanks!
    Asper Smart BRO Mapping Info:

    Area: Manila Metropolitan Area Map View: STREET LEVEL
    Region: NCR - National Capital Region Map Name: CA_MMLA_STREET 4-5
    Province: Metro Manila Grid Number: H12
    City: QUEZON CITY Section Number: UR

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Covered
    HSPA Covered
    HSDPA Not Covered
    WIMAX Covered

    So possible is Smart BRO WIMAX &/or Fixed Wireless Canopy, up to ! Mbps @ P999MSF w/ FREE Installation w/n 1-3 days after receipt 1-mo. advance at any Smart Wireles Ctr.!!

    Application is easy for Smart BRO, just Text/PM or E-mail ff:

    1. Full Name (First, Middle, Last) / Gender (M/F)
    2. Birthdate and Civil Status
    3. Valid ID (Type & Nos.).
    4. Service Address w/ Nearest Landmark/ Main road to your Service Address.
    5. 2 Contact Details (at least 1 CP No. & the other another CP No. &/or Landline No.)
    6. Work Details, if any.

    Note: FREE Installation/Activation within 1 -3 days after receipt of initial payment (P 999 as 1-month advance MSF) at nearest Smart Wireless Center.
    Total Initial Payment : P 999
    Lock-in Period : 24 months
    With Refund if NO Signal/LOS

    For more details and to apply, contact:

    RENE BAUTISTA
    Agent Code # 4145135
    (0918)231-2423 CP
    (02)497-0723 BayanPhone Extra
    (02)425-4798 Call All
    (02)846-0895 Res. T/F
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Btw, asper wi-tribe Coverage Map, your service area could be also covered by its 4G WIMAX service, 2Mbps @ P998MSf or 4Mbps @ P1998MSF w/ FREE Demo/Instant Connection & 1-day Full Activation! Check link for more details:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=537070
    Last edited by add616reneb; Feb 1, 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Page 13 of 24 First ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement

Hot Topics

MOVIES:

Join the Avengers quiz night happening this Tuesday, April 21!

Join the Avengers quiz night happening this Tuesday, April 21!

read more
PBA:

RoS evens series to one-game apiece despite stellar outing from Castro

RoS evens series to one-game apiece despite stellar outing from Castro

read more
TECH:

Already have the Samsung Galaxy S6? Give us your initial impressions here.

Already have the Samsung Galaxy S6? Give us your initial impressions here.

read more
TRAVEL:

#TeamBooks or #TeamEBooks? Which side are you on when you're reading on the road?

#TeamBooks or #TeamEBooks? Which side are you on when you're reading on the road?

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Anak ng may-ari ng milktea shop kung saan may nalason, nagsalita na!

Anak ng may-ari ng milktea shop kung saan may nalason, nagsalita na!

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Are you excited for Willie Revillame's new game show 'Wowowin'?

Are you excited for Willie Revillame's new game show 'Wowowin'?

read more