PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Gyms/fitness centers in Las Pinas

I'm staying in Las Pinas for a few weeks and am wondering where some of the gyms can be located, their names and opening hours. Also how is the drop in price and monthly price? Thanks in advance!

1. Fitness First Southmall
    2. Uniwide gym
    3. RFC gym

aces powerhaus gym inside manuela village. at the back of RFC
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

Oh, there's also one inside BF Resort, near Cecile's

Thanks! How are the prices?

^ AFAIk aces powerhaus is 600 a month give or take
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

Hi there,

Why not try Level Three Fitness 1 on 1 studio or the group sessions. No bogus gym membership needed just the sessions:

http://levelthreefitness.com/?p=222

http://levelthreefitness.com/?p=215

just send me an email if interested at levelthreefitness@yahoo.com

Level Three Fitness has been specifically created for people of southern metro manila

MySpa Gym at Starmall Las Pinas and there is also one in one of the buildings beside Starmall

Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy View Post
    aces powerhaus gym inside manuela village. at the back of RFC
    okey dito mura.. buhat talga. mura din pa-PT pero *** dati kong PT dito nasa Fitness Makati na super mahal na maningil

^ Magkano binabayad mo dati sa pa-pt???

Quote Originally Posted by nivlamij View Post
    okey dito mura.. buhat talga. mura din pa-PT pero *** dati kong PT dito nasa Fitness Makati na super mahal na maningil

In Las Pinas? Dude you're near my Gym. Try L3F Kettlebell Gym and I'll personally help you with your goals.

Check it out:

URL:
    www.timayson.com

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/L3F-K...38852869497803

anyone here working out in rfc gym?

Dun sa Uniwide gym, may treadmill ba dun? yung hindi manual aa.