Mariah Carey: For Two Decades, still the Magna Carta of Vocal Superiority (Thread 13) - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

0scars 2017

This could be the brightest day in the entertainment industry. Check out the hottest Oscars update in this thread.

read more

Destined To Be Yours

The most awaited ALDUB teleserye is finally here. Check out some updates and behind the scene scoops here!

read more

[PROMO] Kong: Skull Island

Get a chance to win screening tickets to Kong: Skull Island by joining this promo!

read more

PBB Lucky 7

Sino sa kanila ang magiging pinaka "lucky" this season? Support your PBB favorites here!

read more

Tim Hortons

Is this the new place-to-be for coffee lovers? Share us your thoughts here!

read more

The new Nokia 3310

Is this something you would want to buy? Talk about the new Nokia 3310 here!

read more

Page 3 of 251 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
    long live Queen MC!!!

magna carta - A document or piece of legislation that serves as a guarantee of basic rights.

i love queen MC!!!

ang ganda ng thread title!

well, its my suggestion!

start the fire....hay wala pa new cd from sony si mariah!! release the bsides, rarities, live performances at unreleases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love mariah.....forever na yan!!

haloo ron!!!

Congrats MiMI!!

I'm really feeling The Impossible right now. I can so relate to it

listening to Memoirs on a rainy night - heavenly!

song for the moment ko ang The Roof Remix. sobrang ganda ng pagkakasulat ng lyrics.

where are the other lambees??

MARIAH CAREY'S HAVING A BABY DIVA
    Mariah Carey reportedly spent thousands of dollars on fertility treatment and now it appears to have finally paid off. The singer is weeks away from officially announcing that she's pregnant by actor hubby Nick Cannon - and they couldn't be happier. Nick, 29, confirmed the news to fans at an event in Malibu on 30 May, adding: "The bump is bigger - you can almost see it now!"
    After months of false alarms, insiders say the 41year-old singer is waiting until she's past the three-month mark to announce the news in public. "Mariah's thought she was pregnant a few times recently," a source tells Now. "Her periods have been late, but it's always been a false alarm. She can't believe their luck, but wants to wait a few more weeks before she tells the world. Under normal circumstances Mariah would be livid with Nick for letting the news slip, but she can understand his excitement, so she hasn't gone mad at him. Neither of them can wait to be parents - they're counting the days."
    See the full story about Mariah Carey in Now magazine dated 14 June 2010 - out now!

(Now Magazine)

buntis na yata talaga si mimi. congrats!!!
    i love you!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvusabado View Post
    MARIAH CAREY'S HAVING A BABY DIVA
    Mariah Carey reportedly spent thousands of dollars on fertility treatment and now it appears to have finally paid off. The singer is weeks away from officially announcing that she's pregnant by actor hubby Nick Cannon - and they couldn't be happier. Nick, 29, confirmed the news to fans at an event in Malibu on 30 May, adding: "The bump is bigger - you can almost see it now!"
    After months of false alarms, insiders say the 41year-old singer is waiting until she's past the three-month mark to announce the news in public. "Mariah's thought she was pregnant a few times recently," a source tells Now. "Her periods have been late, but it's always been a false alarm. She can't believe their luck, but wants to wait a few more weeks before she tells the world. Under normal circumstances Mariah would be livid with Nick for letting the news slip, but she can understand his excitement, so she hasn't gone mad at him. Neither of them can wait to be parents - they're counting the days."
    See the full story about Mariah Carey in Now magazine dated 14 June 2010 - out now!

(Now Magazine)

buntis na yata talaga si mimi. congrats!!!
    i love you!
    YAY!!
    sana totoo!

congrats sa new thread! sana ay maging regular poster na rin ako dito instead of just being a lurker for how many years. haha! i do visit the thread everyday though..

and the thread title is sooo spot-on! i love it!

You can't do it like this. MConnoisseur2's Avatar
    Ano kaya ang magiging names ng twin?

Wala pa din confirmation!

IDJ pa din ba siya?

omg!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs324.ash1/28337_1313073279278_1604054400_30766041_911453_n.jpg

rofl!

hello lambs! miss you all!

Page 3 of 251 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last