PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Do Not Trust A1 Driving School In The Philippines

Do not trust A1 DRIVING SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES. I am one of the victim of Rico Paras, he used me he used my money because of drugs.

To those students/ clients GOGOGO post your BAD EXPERIENCE with this STUPID COMPANY, DAPAT SA KANILA I BANNED most of their representative are drugs dependent.

I should know because im the ex girlfriend of Rico Paras we live before in quezon city. He is now employed to RED 1 DRIVING WHICH IS A SISTER company of A1 DRIVING SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES,

To you Rico Paras the truth will prevail, my family and friends know your whereabouts and we will never stop until we saw you in jail.

To A1 DRIVING management wake up before it's too late

To those clients who had a bad experience with their employees/ representative/ instructors come out in the open share it post it so that people will be aware and not enroll na to that STUPID driving company

I shared this because i saw the post regarding ysrael mateo medyo nagkaroon ako ng lakas ng loob GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

Ineng hindi naman tama na idragged mo ang name ng company because of what happened to you and your ex.

Pwede ka nilang kasuhan you know.

How the company chooses their employee is their business, not yours.

How you choose a relationship is your concern, alone.

good thing i had my dad as my driving instructor.

amishuuu
    hehehe... ambobo mo naman? as if naman tatandaan namin yun pangalan na yan napakaimportante ba ng pangalan na yan na dapat naming tandaan.

second of all, pwede ka pa niya at nila kasuhan ng defamation. sana makasuhan ka ng matuto sa kabobohan mo. nyahahhaa

Banned by Admin
    TS, that is so morally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by qcityjapoks View Post
    Do not trust A1 DRIVING SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES. I am one of the victim of Rico Paras, he used me he used my money because of drugs.

To those students/ clients GOGOGO post your BAD EXPERIENCE with this STUPID COMPANY, DAPAT SA KANILA I BANNED most of their representative are drugs dependent.

I should know because im the ex girlfriend of Rico Paras we live before in quezon city. He is now employed to RED 1 DRIVING WHICH IS A SISTER company of A1 DRIVING SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES,

To you Rico Paras the truth will prevail, my family and friends know your whereabouts and we will never stop until we saw you in jail.

To A1 DRIVING management wake up before it's too late

To those clients who had a bad experience with their employees/ representative/ instructors come out in the open share it post it so that people will be aware and not enroll na to that STUPID driving company

I shared this because i saw the post regarding ysrael mateo medyo nagkaroon ako ng lakas ng loob GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
    Napaka-sadista mo naman dude.

dapat sa baranggay ka nagreklamo, TS

Don't buy Pepsi either because Rico loves Pepsi! Boycott Smart, Pantene shampoo, Safeguard, and McDonalds because that's Rico's favorite!