PEx Highlights

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question DAY SHIFT call centers around ORTIGAS

Does anyone know any day shift call center around Ortigas? Tska yung high-paying at non voice sana. Hehe choosy pa.

Share naman kayo please. I badly want to resign from my current job 'cause the pay sucks!

Anyhow, it'll just be a temporary job since I'm really eyeing on another company which will be open to applicants this August. At least that's what I heard.

If it's not too much trouble kindly indicate the following info:

Company Name/ Location:
    Net Pay: (per month)
    Hiring Process: (one day or one year process ba ito? hehe)
    Others: (good and bad comments about the company)

TIA!

Can you kindly share the company which will open this August for applicants? =)

sali na DAY SHIFT call centers around libis din.. pls! tia

Hi, if you are still looking for a day shift account, Brady has openings but we are looking for people with background in sales. If you already have the experience, you can drop by our office (office hours are from 9am to 5pm) with an updated copy of your resume. We offer a competitive package and weekends (Sat. - Sun.) off. We are located in Mandaluyong.

Hi, are you accepting part timers? Do you have a back office account?

Ano mga accounts sa brady? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotie_cole View Post
    Ano mga accounts sa brady? Thanks
    Hi, Brady is an in-house contact center so we only handle Brady accounts. But, we have posts like Collections, Outbound Sales, Data Order Entry, Master Data, Graphic Artist and a lot more.

hi redvic, paki expl.naman yun data order entry? ano nga pala rqtmts para ma- qualify? may age limit ba? thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by anokaba View Post
    hi redvic, paki expl.naman yun data order entry? ano nga pala rqtmts para ma- qualify? may age limit ba? thanx.
    Hi, thanks for your interest. We are looking for people who have good command of the english language. If you are familiar with excel, that would be better. No age limit. Also, this post does about 70% clerical work and about 30% calls that's why proficiency in english is needed.

@redcivic: may free or cheap parking ba sa brady? magkano usually ang maiuuwing pera (ie yung malinis) ng agent with no experience?

Quote Originally Posted by redcivic View Post
    Hi, Brady is an in-house contact center so we only handle Brady accounts. But, we have posts like Collections, Outbound Sales, Data Order Entry, Master Data, Graphic Artist and a lot more.
    I'm going to apply at Brady soon. I heard training for outbound sales will start this nov 29. However, mas gusto ko ibang position.

Do you have an idea kung kelan training day ng ibang position?

One day processing ba sa Brady? Gusto ko kasi umabot sa soonest training day.

Thanks a lot. =))

requirements for the one in RED please. im interested. thanks!

apply na kayo sa northgate arinso sa eton cyrberpod corinthian sa ortigas tapat ng rob galeria! mostly day shift accounts dun kc more on payroll and hr services & IT stuff!if anyone of you is interested feel free to pm me! i can refer you! hehe! TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by kuyabinid View Post
    @redcivic: may free or cheap parking ba sa brady? magkano usually ang maiuuwing pera (ie yung malinis) ng agent with no experience?
    Hi, as of the moment, we are looking for people with experience. With regard to the parking, mura at may available na slots naman. With regard to pay, I can not disclose that here. Pinaguusapan po yan sa job offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarpanda View Post
    requirements for the one in RED please. im interested. thanks!
    Hi there. We need people with solid experience in that field and people who are at least familiar with (if not proficient in) Corel, Quark and other programs.

Hi there. We need people with solid experience in that field and people who are at least familiar with (if not proficient in) Corel, Quark and other programs.

Hi, I'm interested in this position, however, I never worked as a graphic artist in a company talaga because it is just a hobby.

I am familiar with Corel, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator and other medium for graphic arts and photo manipulation (even freehand drawing).

Day shift pa rin ba to?

I am not familiar with Brady, saang area mapupunta ang Graphic Artist, may Art Department or Advertising/Marketing Group ba kayo?

Will there be a training?

And how many GAs are needed?

Thanks!

ah, with experience. How many months/years of experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in this position, however, I never worked as a graphic artist in a company talaga because it is just a hobby.

I am familiar with Corel, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator and other medium for graphic arts and photo manipulation (even freehand drawing).

Day shift pa rin ba to?

I am not familiar with Brady, saang area mapupunta ang Graphic Artist, may Art Department or Advertising/Marketing Group ba kayo?

Will there be a training?

And how many GAs are needed?

Thanks!
    Hi, if you're that interested, you can send an updated copy of your resume to recruitment_philippines@bradycorp.com.

We have a one day hiring event on Wednesday, Dec. 1, for a non voice account, Training starts Dec 6, I will not be able to get to all the threads I have posted but will be easier for me if you can send me a PM if you are interested so I can send you the details. Thank You

Do you have sales experience? Looking for a DAY JOB? Then Brady is the place for you!

Calling all those interested in lead generations day job (AU shift).

Qualifications:
    At least six months experience in an outbound environment
    Sales experience a must
    Highly analytical and driven
    Good interpersonal skills
    Good command of the English language

For inquiries, send me a PM or SMS at 0917-51BRADY

Brady Philippines Direct Marketing Inc
    3/F Worldwide Corporate Center
    Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
    recruitment_philippines@bradycorp.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast