Ucpb Job Opening | The Working Filipino | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

UAAP Season 78 Courtside Reporters

UAAP season 78 is back with a new set of lovely courtside reporters who are all ready to be the voice of the game. Are you ready to meet the girls?Check out this thread

read more

Must Watch: The Voice PH Kids Finals

Sino ang bagong kiddie champion ng The Voice Kids? Makikilala na this weekend.

read more

Moving On Songs

We just close a chapter, but we continue to turn pages. What are your moving on songs? Share us your hymn!

read more

#TravelGoals

Where to go next? What to do after your last big travel? Are you ready for a solo trip? Share us your travel goals in this thread.

read more

Review: Inside Out

TeamPEx gives you 10 reasons why you should watch Inside Out. Find out why this movie is truly a must watch!

read more

Gilas Pilipinas

24 ballers were named for the Gilas Pilipinas pool. Are you satisfied with the list? Speak your mind here!

read more

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Ucpb Job Opening

    Pexers,

    UCPB currently has job openings. For the department I belong, we need a Tax Analyst. See below the details.


    UCPB is in need of Tax Analyst.
    IN NEED OF APPLICANTS WILLING TO WORK IMMEDIATELY

    Job Qualification:
    Graduate of BS Accountancy
    Experience n banking industry is an advantage
    With above average numerical skills and highly analytical
    Preferably a CPA


    You can send your resume to our Human Resource Group.

    HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP
    MANPOWER MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
    10th floor UCPB Executive Offices
    Makati Avenue, Makati City
    Or send an email to: [email protected]

  2. #2

  3. #3

    RPG Programmer Salary

    Hi! Anyone can help me about the current salary an RPG programmer with 3 years experience supposed to receive???

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by malou17 View Post
    do you have any IT job openings?
    I think meron. But not sure. I am speaking only for my department. You can always apply and try your opprotunities with UCPB.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anorith88 View Post
    I think meron. But not sure. I am speaking only for my department. You can always apply and try your opprotunities with UCPB.
    can you share about the compensation package and benefits there..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tamsak View Post
    can you share about the compensation package and benefits there..
    I am not from HR so I can't give you the exact compensation package for each job level. but for me I find my package reasonable and competitive.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anorith88 View Post
    I am not from HR so I can't give you the exact compensation package for each job level. but for me I find my package reasonable and competitive.
    ok lang ba pag walang banking experience. CPA po ako.

  8. #8
    Imbecile Member seigmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Under the Crust
    I am applying for their Officer traineeship program. Does UCPB have a competitive compensation package? I also have an offer from a FMCG company kasi.

  9. #9
    programmer trainee info pls.

  10. #10
    i took the exams last July 08, and had my interview at the same day. They told me i passed the interview and to keep my lines open for the schedule of the final interview (within 2 weeks daw)... hanggang ngayon wala pa... i hope someone can give me any idea where i can follow up the application's status? thank you in advance!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by rashyel21 View Post
    i took the exams last July 08, and had my interview at the same day. They told me i passed the interview and to keep my lines open for the schedule of the final interview (within 2 weeks daw)... hanggang ngayon wala pa... i hope someone can give me any idea where i can follow up the application's status? thank you in advance!
    hi. ask ko lang po kung what type ng exam sa ucpb? sabi kasi sakin mahirap daw? thanks

  12. #12
    hi. tanong ko lang kung ano anong benefits ang offer ng ucpb? in general?

  13. #13

  14. #14
    paano ma kita un job opening sa ucpb di ko kase makita sa site nila eh

  15. #15
    I have exam by tom. Pano process here? Advice naman . Hrp ba pumsok dto?

  16. #16
    i have passed the 3exams. and then have initial interview.they told me. they will tx me for 2-3wiks. should I wait for their txt. i have taken the exam last aug.20.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Advertisement


Advertisement