PEx Highlights

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Boots Ginebra From Playoffs

Jayson Castro tallied 23 points and 5 assists to power TNT past Ginebra, 83-67. Check out our complete gallery here!

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. #1

    Sino ba ang tunay na bagong bayani,OFW o Mga guro?

    naisip ko lang OFWs go abroad to earn money and not to help the country it just so happen that by working there they were able to help the country but teachers who serve here in the country have sacrifices almost everything to think that they arent receiving what they deserve specially recognition. So what do you think? enkei_711

  2. #2
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    dapat happy :D
    Pareho silang mga bayani para sa akin, sa mag-kaibang larangan.

  3. #3
    Your Personal Jesus F-A Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Schleep Mode
    No offense but why do people out of vanity try to 'compare' people on who's 'nobler'? Ridiculous. Pahirapan ba, to look better? That's sad.

  4. #4
    kawal, bayani,guro ,magsasaka,mangingisda-i consider them bayani

  5. #5
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    i dont think neither OFWs nor teachers are heroes because though they take in lots of money in the country they are thinking merely of personal reasons...

    a real hero is someone who is selfless, doing a good deed without expecting benefits in return, risking their lives..

    a soldier for me is a hero.. they risk their lives to perform their duties for the country only fora small salary

  6. #6
    e di ganun din ang teachers. performing duties for a small salary.

  7. #7
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Buwaya View Post
    e ganun din naman ang teachers di ba. performing duties for a small salary.
    pwede din.. pero mostly teachers ngayon gusto mag abroad... di ba yung magagaling na teachers nga eh nag aabroad

    ang sundalo talaga.. itataya ang buhay nila.. saludo ako sa kanila

  8. #8
    cubicle beast of burden slim_chance79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    office cubicle
    Quote Originally Posted by maccie View Post
    i dont think neither OFWs nor teachers are heroes because though they take in lots of money in the country they are thinking merely of personal reasons...

    a real hero is someone who is selfless, doing a good deed without expecting benefits in return, risking their lives..

    a soldier for me is a hero.. they risk their lives to perform their duties for the country only fora small salary
    Maccie,

    Seryoso ka? Hindi ka ba nagkaron ng teacher na nagtitinda ng tocino?

    For me mas heroic maging teacher sa Pinas. Underpaid, overworked, kulang sa facilities, kulang sa training, pero umaapaw ang pagmamahal sa trabaho.

    Dagdag mo pa sa duties nila tuwing election. May teacher na namatay kasi nanlaban nung inagaw sa kanya yung ballot box.

  9. #9
    oo nga. pareho lang. pareho lang nagpapakahirap at nagsasakripisyo.

  10. #10
    have nothing against sundalos in general.. pero pa'no yung mga sangkot sa bentahan daw ng armas sa abu badaff este sayaff?

  11. #11
    cubicle beast of burden slim_chance79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    office cubicle
    Quote Originally Posted by maccie View Post
    pwede din.. pero mostly teachers ngayon gusto mag abroad... di ba yung magagaling na teachers nga eh nag aabroad

    ang sundalo talaga.. itataya ang buhay nila.. saludo ako sa kanila
    E di pag nag-abroad na sila, OFW na rin sila, so hero times two Sa pagkakaalam ko yung mga Pinoy teachers sa US e napupunta sa schools sa inner cities, kung saan may metal detector sa pinto. Parang pareho lang din.

    I don't doubt the heroism of our soldiers (my lolo was one), pero ang teachers hindi nakakasuhan for human rights abuses.

  12. #12
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    Quote Originally Posted by slim_chance79 View Post
    Maccie,

    Seryoso ka? Hindi ka ba nagkaron ng teacher na nagtitinda ng tocino?

    For me mas heroic maging teacher sa Pinas. Underpaid, overworked, kulang sa facilities, kulang sa training, pero umaapaw ang pagmamahal sa trabaho.

    Dagdag mo pa sa duties nila tuwing election. May teacher na namatay kasi nanlaban nung inagaw sa kanya yung ballot box.
    Tama ka... pero Hero sa akin yung mga teachers na nag iistay sa Pinas dahil gusto nya matuto ang mga Pinoy *** maliit ang sweldo.. yung mga teachers na nag aabroad for me eh makasarili

  13. #13
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    ang point ko lang dito..

    ang bayani ay yung mga taong ipinansantabi ang personal interest para sa ikabubuti ng madami... bow

  14. #14
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    ako OFW ako pero i dont consider myself bayani dahil I admit for personal gains lang ito.. nagkataon lang na kelangan kong magpadala ng pera sa pilipinas...

    unless ibigay ko sa charity ang kinikita ko dito magpi-feeling bayani ako

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by maccie View Post
    Tama ka... pero Hero sa akin yung mga teachers na nag iistay sa Pinas dahil gusto nya matuto ang mga Pinoy *** maliit ang sweldo.. yung mga teachers na nag aabroad for me eh makasarili
    ano ba talaga ateng?! make up your mind.. dali!

  16. #16
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    Sundalo nga po.. at partially mga teachers na willing magstay sa Pilipinas

  17. #17
    I'm an OFW but I'm no hero, I'll never be one and I'm not even worthy to be called one. No not even close. LOL. Having spent my elementary years in a public school, I always have high regards with teachers. Next to soldiers, they are the noblest people in the world. sabi nga ni Henry B. Adams: "A teacher affects eternity he can never tell where his influence stops."

  18. #18
    hay ewan makatulog na nga.. ang gulo mong kausap.

  19. #19
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Diego Garcia Islnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Buwaya View Post
    hay ewan makatulog na nga.. ang gulo mong kausap.
    ano ba kasi talaga ang tanong mo?

    SAbi ko kanina pa Sundalo nga... pero you made your point on teachers nag agree naman ako... pero hindi lahat ng teachers...

    *** talaga max buwaya

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaxen04 View Post
    naisip ko lang OFWs go abroad to earn money and not to help the country it just so happen that by working there they were able to help the country but teachers who serve here in the country have sacrifices almost everything to think that they arent receiving what they deserve specially recognition. So what do you think? enkei_711
    eh paano yung teacher na nag OFW?
    Bakit, ang OFW ba walang sinakripisyo?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

read more
UAAP:

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

read more
PROMO:

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

read more
PBA:

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more