Ask your Moderator: AltarBoy^_^ - Page 5 | The NCAA Tourney | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 20 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post
    Pahabol:

Simple lang naman request namin. Let's try it with your full accountability. If you don't want to be held accountable, then huwag nating gawin.
    I'm already accountable to the admins by approving one FAIL THREAD. If I go down then then you already know where the buck stops.

If we do have your commitment, you don't even have to mind the flamebaiting thread. Just continue doing your job with the other threads. Kung merong maligaw na flamebait post dun, delete the post and refer him to the War Zone. Kung sa tingin mo mas dumami ang flamebait posts dahil ng War Zone, close it. We tried it and we failed. But it was worth a try.
    That's where the back-up plan kicks in. Rest easy that I shall try my best to wave my "YOU SHALL NOT PASS & GET REPOSTED TO WAR THREAD" Gandalf staff.

It's either you're in it or not. Hindi pwede yung i-a-approve mo tapos hindi mo babantayan. That's what you're not getting. You're fence-sitting. If you don't want to be held fully accountable for something, then don't approve it. Ganun lang naman ka-simple. Hindi naman ako magwawala kung hindi mo i-approve yung suggestion. If you think you're "going down", eh di huwag i-approve. Sus. Ganun lang naman ka-simple yun eh.

Meron ka pang Ask your Moderator thread wala din naman pala hindi ka makausap ng ayos. We were having an okay discussion about the pros and cons tapos you allowed me to go on with it pero walang suporta mo. Ano naman klase yun? Paano mag s succeed yun?

Kung ayaw mo, eh di huwag. Madali naman ako kausap. Just delete the thread please. I just hope you do your job kapag nagkakainitan na at nabababoy na ang mga school threads.

Oh, and you're saying that most of the NCAA PEXers chose the "blue pill"? Who wouldn't? Mali naman yung poll mo dun sa suggestion ko. Your poll was between a moderated and unmoderated forum. That was NOT my suggestion.

You're saying that I created the War Zone maski most of them chose the Blue Pill over something that was NOT even my suggestion? You were the one who told me to make a thread and you'll approve it.

Simple lang naman eh. If you think it's going to be a FAIL THREAD, why approve it in the first place? You're just making things complicated. It's either you're in it 100% or not. Don't make things hard. I made a suggestion..kung ayaw mo, then don't approve it.

I've already said a lot about this issue. That's all I have to say.
    Last edited by MakaveliLives; Jul 5, 2010 at 02:38 PM.

^ Do not worry, I support your thread. I'm 100% in! Jejeje...

Cool

It's either you're in it or not. Hindi pwede yung i-a-approve mo tapos hindi mo babantayan. That's what you're not getting. You're fence-sitting. If you don't want to be held fully accountable for something, then don't approve it. Ganun lang naman ka-simple. Hindi naman ako magwawala kung hindi mo i-approve yung suggestion. If you think you're "going down", eh di huwag i-approve. Sus. Ganun lang naman ka-simple yun eh.
    I'm already committed to monitoring it as you may notice. Do I looked like I left? And by the way, fence-sitting applies to being neutral about it. Meaning it's part of my job description as your moderator. If I looked like indecisive, its because we're in the GREY AREA already.

Meron ka pang Ask your Moderator thread wala din naman pala hindi ka makausap ng ayos. We were having an okay discussion about the pros and cons tapos you allowed me to go on with it pero walang suporta mo. Ano naman klase yun? Paano mag s succeed yun?
    You misunderstand, I'm supporting your thread as it is. I'm putting my LOA on hold for now.

Kung ayaw mo, eh di huwag. Madali naman ako kausap. Just delete the thread please. I just hope you do your job kapag nagkakainitan na at nabababoy na ang mga school threads.
    Let's see first if the War Thread works muna, huwag mo pangunahan!

Simple lang naman eh. If you think it's going to be a FAIL THREAD, why approve it in the first place? You're just making things complicated. It's either you're in it 100% or not. Don't make things hard. I made a suggestion..kung ayaw mo, then don't approve it.
    It's not going to be a FAIL THREAD, it already is one because it is what you already call a BASURA THREAD. Useless garbage thrown at each other within the DUMP. Which is a self-defeating venture because of the waste in bandwidth, waste of brain cells, and waste of everything that defeats the very purpose of healthy discussions. But hey, I'm with YOU 100% because I want to believe that majority here are mature enough to lead the trolls to the Trash Can and avoid the trash going through the other threads. If it succeeds then you can pat yourself on the back, but if it fails, then it's no surprise already. It's a FAIL THREAD so there's no use saying i told you so. Now you get it?

I've already said a lot about this issue. That's all I have to say.
    And you need not say more! Can you just enjoy your thread?

Who's your Daddy now? Big Daddy's Avatar
    If the Moderator will allow a thread like the "War Zone", may I suggest he disqualifies user/s who has a join date of July 2010 from posting at that thread. This will discourage PEX regulars from creating another username/alternick just to bash at another poster/player or school.

Well that's pushing it, part of the agreement is opening the portal and limiting the damage within one thread. But I don't have the right to dissuade newbies may they be good ones or the trolls from posting in a trash thread. You gotta take what you give!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    If the Moderator will allow a thread like the "War Zone", may I suggest he disqualifies user/s who has a join date of July 2010 from posting at that thread. This will discourage PEX regulars from creating another username/alternick just to bash at another poster/player or school.
    I know, why not just disable the registration so that no new members will come, EVER. Jejeje...

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingJejeTroll View Post
    I know, why not just disable the registration so that no new members will come, EVER. Jejeje...
    That's like me trying to be China with a one-child policy enforced in this forum! Scary isn't it?

And that will defeat the purpose of the "War Zone" thread. Jejeje...

Anyway, do your thing in the War Thread and let me handle things from here! Welcome to the NCAA Forum and please follow the simplest rule here: War Thread is your only playground so stay there!

Quote Originally Posted by AltarBoy^_^ View Post
    Anyway, do your thing in the War Thread and let me handle things from here! Welcome to the NCAA Forum and please follow the simplest rule here: War Thread is your only playground so stay there!
    Will do mod. Thanks for the welcome. By the way, Happy 10th Birthday here in PEX. You did join on July 2000. Jejeje....

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingJejeTroll View Post
    Will do mod. Thanks for the welcome. By the way, Happy 10th Birthday here in PEX. You did join on July 2000. Jejeje....
    I had a previous nick that I retired because it was too obvious so I technically joined back in 1999. Happy Trolling!

Oh I see.. By bad. I wonder why they think I'm you? Do we have anything in common? You're a mod and I'm uhmm... well a troll. Jejeje...

I dunno, maybe your Flaming nick has something to do with me?

Are you by any chance also a Jejetroll? Jejeje....

If I was then I wouldn't be holding the broom and vacuum here in the first place! Now run along and have fun, you're hijacking my thread!

Ok mod. I do hope someone visit the "Open Season" thread soon or else... Jejeje....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Forget it. He doesnt' want to be held fully accountable. He approved the thread but he wants to have an LOA from the other threads as well. He basically set it up for failure so why bother.

Cool

Forget it. He doesnt' want to be held fully accountable. He approved the thread but he wants to have an LOA from the other threads as well. He basically set it up for failure so why bother.
    Like I said before, I am already accountable by PEx standards because of a small portal. Does that mean anything to you at all?

You just have to redefine your thoughts about the WAR THREAD. Your understanding of what I am trying to imply is just the next step to understanding your idea. It's not you, me or anybody else setting it up for failure because it already is a FAILURE to begin with. A FAIL THREAD is the virtual playground of TROLLS & FLAMEBAITERS because nothing comes good out of it. You yourself coined the term BASURAHAN remember? Nothing changed except what I suggested in the POLL THREAD. And it reflects the sentiments of most pexers here that I should stay.

So now do you get it? I'm staying and I am accountable. Besides, I can't let you guys have all the fun!

Page 5 of 20 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last