Ask your Moderator: AltarBoy^_^ - Page 3 | The NCAA Tourney | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last
    Full Support Acolyte/Priest. That's way back 2007 i think! Some of my friends actually met "Altar Boy" in person. He's a good lad according to them. Even gave them some rare items. Almost all of his family member used to play pRO. Sorry I'm getting offtopic. (The GRIN! SWEET!)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by buboybibo View Post
    Full Support Acolyte/Priest. That's way back 2007 i think! Some of my friends actually met "Altar Boy" in person. He's a good lad according to them. Even gave them some rare items. Almost all of his family member used to play pRO. Sorry I'm getting offtopic. (The GRIN! SWEET!)
    Hmm, that wasn't me! I kinda remember now what my nick used to be in pRO (using that nick would be too obvious! ) but we share the same character as an acolyte/priest. But I was playing this game way back before 2007, when Ragnarok was still fresh in the gaming shops! And I didn't get to that level wherein I gave away rare items and have gone to some pRO EB's and I usually gave up on spending for prepaid cards and opted for other hobbies beyond network gaming.

bakit maunti fans ng ncaa compare dun sa kabila

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by aknoy023 View Post
    bakit maunti fans ng ncaa compare dun sa kabila
    This forum was created a few years after the UAAP forum was steadily gaining momentum and had more existing UAAP affiliated PExers. I was one of those few PExers back in the day who requested that an NCAA forum be created.

Lakers and mclaren fan Rocker09's Avatar
    I remember how rowdy this subforum used to be.....Trolling, school bashing, and name calling were widespread......People asked for a mod and most of us picked altar boy....Good job!

Thank you to those who appreciate my efforts here! I will always try my very best not to break the covenant!

And thank you to those who doubt my integrity and efforts here! Keeping me in check is one thing, reading my mind is another matter altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker09 View Post
    I remember how rowdy this subforum used to be.....Trolling, school bashing, and name calling were widespread......People asked for a mod and most of us picked altar boy....Good job!
    Yeah, i remember that, eto rin yung time na kahit sino sumusugod dito. Favorite basher ko non si batangbulldog. Lahat binabangga!

buti na nga lang dito na si Sir AB ngayon. Mas peaceful na dito. yon nga lang medyo boring na din kung minsan. wala na kasi yung cybersuntukan dito eh.

Don't be mislead into thinking that the party is over because it is never over. Trolling and flame baiting is a pastime turned into an art form every season by some battle scarred pexers, trolls and alternicks. Some are experts and evolved flame tactics with the use of subtle sarcastic remarks, and others are obviously new to the game. School wars are always unleashed to a whole new level so it's best to be alert at all times.

Batangbulldog is like a preschooler with a slingshot compared to the legendary trolls before who made sure any school pexer will be all guns blazing to parry vicious gut shots of generalizations and machine gun ad hominems. I even made Troll of Year threads here just to make a point.

It's the natural disorder of things in this forum, I just happen to be here cleaning after all that mudslinging and flame fest just to preserve sanity and much needed order. Back then it was hellish and retarded now it's a little bit safer to move out of the pillbox and watch the battlefield from a vantage point. And just when you think it's safe to remove that helmet, it's back to the trenches because someone is sniping you.

ask ko lang kung lyceum ang papasok sa ncaa season 86.. kasi nakita ko merong silang add sa news paper na mag oopen sila ng lyceum international highschool

Quote Originally Posted by redbloodwarrior View Post
    ask ko lang kung lyceum ang papasok sa ncaa season 86.. kasi nakita ko merong silang add sa news paper na mag oopen sila ng lyceum international highschool
    Let's just wait for an official statement from the NCAA Board with regards to the inclusion of a new team/s.

Leader of Justice League ironclad17's Avatar
    you've done a good job sir altar especially filtering out those unnecessary topics and text speaks..

sayang lang at wala nang nagtuloy ng UAAP-NCAA Live 06..

We can ask our Mapuan brothers here if one of their brethren has a spare time to use the same software engine (NBA Live) and recreate the UAAP-NCAA Live for this year. Chances are, that guy must be hired or has been working for some time in EA Sports or has other important matters beyond gaming and basketball. We need more talented pexers in the gaming software development.

well sana mangyari yan hehehehe tapos yearly ang versions para updated sa statistics yung mga players hehehe naalala ko tuloy yung UAAP-NCAA live na yun hahaha ang kulet pa dati!

I am also hopeful that some of the Benildeans who took up the Gaming Software Development in MMA may suprise us here. And I hope EA doesn't mind but I doubt that they will approve of it without consent.

Stock Holder
    Ang dumi ng sub-forum. Hindi ba pedeng alisin yung mga deleted threads?

Patience young grasshopper, let it sink naturally!

Sir... though I'm from a UAAP school... I just want to ask if there are tickets available now in Araneta for this year's NCAA opening? And if the opening day is always jampacked?

Usually, Araneta's Ticketnet has extra tickets for walk-in spectators even during opening ceremonies but you can try contacting them in their website or their landline. Chances are, you might be able to grab upper box tickets! Also, there are the usual scalpers roaming around if you're not that excited to grab tickets ahead of the opening date!

Quote Originally Posted by Bollahbhoyz View Post
    Sir... though I'm from a UAAP school... I just want to ask if there are tickets available now in Araneta for this year's NCAA opening? And if the opening day is always jampacked?
    Tawag ka 9115555, sa Baste available na eh, so baka sa Araneta meron na din.

sir altarboy, I don't know kung OT ito pero...

handa ka na ba sa cyberbunutan sa PEX?

Page 3 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last