How to Make my Marble Floors shine | Home and Garden | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

MUST WATCH: Doctor Strange

Deciding on what movie to watch this week? PEx recommends Doctor Strange. Check out this thread for more updates!

read more

Millennials on PEx

We want to know your thoughts! What makes discussion boards still relevant to this generation?

read more

BPO job finder!

Are you looking for a good career in BPO? Find the latest BPO jobs here!

read more

Kylie Verzosa is Miss International 2016

Kylie Verzosa bagged the 6th Miss International crown for the Philippines! Talk about her journey in this thread!

read more

PROMO: Fantastic Beasts

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by joining this promo!

read more

Horror movie picks!

Load up with your favorite horror movies this long weekend. PExers shared their picks here!

read more

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

How to Make my Marble Floors shine

My marble floors have lost its shine due to age. Is there a way to make it shine again? What products should I use? I saw in other sites that I shouldn't be using wax.

"It's just a flesh wound.." cyberfunk's Avatar
    You have to polish it again. Depends on how much sheen have been lost or worn away. Have it professionaly done by marble installers. Wax are used just to protect the surface. After being polished you'll need to apply wax but you have to have it buffed. Wax will build up if you don't have it buffed.