Korean/JPN/TW Film&TV Etc #8: Home of the Ulzzangs – Cougarly is the best policy! | International Movies and TV | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 133 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Korean/JPN/TW Film&TV Etc #8: Home of the Ulzzangs – Cougarly is the best policy!

http://i42.tinypic.com/264qu5j.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/korean-oppas.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/hunkoppascoloredpf8.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/776/koreanoppasxp4.th.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8443/hunkoppascoloredpf8.th.jpg http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5658/hunkoppasgrayis5.th.jpg

Links to our previous threads:

Korean Film/TV Discussion - 01/12/2004 -> 03/06/2007
    Korean Film/TV - 05/07/2007 -> 02/13/2008
    Korean Film/TV Etc. Thread - Home of the Ulzzangs - 02/13/2008 -> 05/11/2008
    Korean Film/TV Etc. Thread - Home of the Ulzzangs Thread 4 - Hindi ito YM! - 05/11/2008 -> 08/31/2008
    Korean Film/TV Etc. Thread 5 - Home of the Ulzzangs, Untouchable Oppas, & Asian Idols! - 08/31/2008 -> 02/20/2009
    Korean/JPN/TW Film/TV Etc. 6-Home of D'Ulzzangs, Asian Idols, Boylets & Pedokrases - 02/20/2009 -> 06/11/2009
    Korean/JPN/TW Film&TV Etc #7 - Home of D' Ulzzangs, Asian Idols, Boylets & Pedokrases – 06/11/2009 -> 04/14/2009

credit: MsJoelle for the banners and avatars

WHO'S THE K-ADDICT

K-Addict is ‘Korean Drama Addict’ and ‘Korean Movie Addict’ combined into one. She’s someone who is obsessed in learning more about her favorite Korean actors, the Korean culture, and the Korean Language—even politics and tourist spots!!!

A K-addict doesn’t mind what other people would think of her as long as she has the heart to do the thing listed below.

It may refer to me and it may refer to you, too! ^_^

Show related

She passionately watches Korean Dramas dubbed in their native language, or in cable channels, but will spoil herself by searching available information online like: summaries and reviews.

If she can’t wait for the next day the Drama airs, she’ll watch the episodes in Youtube, download episodes online, or buy DVDs so she can watch it nonstop and be the one to finish first in their neighborhood!

Actors related

Good-looking Korean Stars are big factors why a Drama becomes a favorite for K-addicts. Once that Korean star gets the her attention, she will constantly find information online about that star like his/her birthday, former and current relationships, and news.

A K-addict will also search for pictures and wallpapers, and save it in her computer. She even re-designs these pictures for her own pleasure.

She will also find what other dramas or movies her favorite actors and actresses starred in, and watch it if she already owns a dvd copy, or a downloaded episode, or avidly watch the dramas in Youtube. Nothing can stop her.

She is also glued in Youtube, too, watching subtitled interviews, music videos, commercials, bloopers, and concerts.

OST related

Soundtracks play big role for a drama or movie to be a hit. If the official soundtrack of the drama has a good beat, even a K-addict does not understand, this song will attract her to watch the series. The more she hears the song in the series, the more she likes it; especially if the song is played in her favorite parts.

But a K-addict is not contented on just hearing the song being played while watching the series. She will passionately find ways online to have a file of that song. She either buys the album online or downloads it from other sites. Then she’ll save it in her mp3 player, or I-pod so she can listen to it whenever she wants!

And the last thing she’ll do is find its translation and lyrics, and even memorize it!!!

Her Wishes and Wants

What a K-addict wishes most is to visit South Korea and see her favorite stars live! She wants to take pictures on Korea’s sceneries where her favorite scenes were shoot!!!

If she can’t do that, she’ll pleasure herself by learning Korean culture online and learning the language. She either enrolls in a Korean language course or studies it on her own. Remember she has the passion. Time and effort is nothing for her. If she’s lucky she’ll meet a Korean, and she’ll befriend her so that she’ll have a native teacher!!!

In the back of her mind, she wants to watch dramas and movies without subtitles, someday.

She will also drop by into a Korean grocery story, if it’s available in their community, to buy Korean products. Never mind the price.

She will try to know the Korean words/phrases related to love like ‘I love you’, ‘boyfriend’, ‘girlfriend’, and ‘I like you’. Even the simple ‘Thank you’ and ‘Stupid’.

The least thing a K-addict can do, is to get excited on saying Annyonghaseyo, once a Korean is on her way.

Hey!! What about marrying a Korean guy? and imitating Korean fashion?

Sharing her Passion

Once a K-addict has learned something new, she can’t wait to share it to her fellow addicts. But… but… but… she can even tell these to those who are not interested. Poor girl… she’s really excited to reveal what she just knew.

A K-addict has a big heart to:

• create a music video of her favorite scenes, and use her favorite soundtrack… upload it in youtube, and tries to get reaction from fellow addicts… whew!!

• visits blogs to check the latest, and comment… comment… and comment…

• write a review, or just randomly share any of her thoughts and post it on her blog or in a forum

• be updated on Korean entertainment news and tries to be the first to spread it to other fellow addicts

• search the hangul lyrics of soundtracks, then she’ll Romanize and translate it herself

• be a moderator in a forum

• design wallpapers of her favorite Korean stars, if she knows of course..

• if she can understand Korean, she subbed it and upload it in youtube

• upload audio and video files so that others can have it, too…

If you have want and done most of the things listed, you are indeed obsessed in anything about Korean.

50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama/Movie...

1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.

2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you... and secretly you are too.

3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves and you’ll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you “playfully” but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it’s okay. Cuz you’re still laughing like a crazy person.

4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.

5) You’re allowed to make u-turns wherever you want in Korea and there is never traffic on the side you want to u-turn to.

6) There is a super quick payment device that allows you to pay a bill quickly enough for a guy to run immediately out of a restaurant after his angry girlfriend storms out.

7) Everyone has cancer.

If you’re sick, all you need is an IV to make you feel lots better.

9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.

10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night’s event.

11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.<I still dont get why thats all they drink in dramas

12) If you’re rich, you’re a jerk.

13) If you’re poor, you’re an angel.

14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.

15) You’re not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.

16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definitely have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We’re not sure where it went, but it’s making your cancer progress faster.

17) If you work in a sool jeep, you have massively curly hair and wear flashy colors from the early 90’s.

18) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.< they drink almost as much as soju

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn’t have one.

20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen….

21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.

22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it’s because you have cancer.

23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.

24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you’ll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they’ll race you on their back.

25) Even if you’re poor and can’t eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.

26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.

27) If you’re saving someone from being hit from a car, you’ll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. couldnt be more true, theyre like a deer in headlights

28) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn’t know about.

29) If you don’t want to answer your phone, you can just turn it off. The battery
    needs to be taken out.

30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.

31) If you’re in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you’re roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.

32) If you’re getting off a plane, you’re ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.

33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they’re doing is jump roping.

34) Girls will always storm off because they’re mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

35) Guys always look like they’re 6 feet tall, even if they’re only 5′10. Thank you camera angles.

36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lipliner.

37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you’ll always be stuck in the same one with that ******* you hate (or just fought with).

38) Unless you’re fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you

39) So will your sister-in-law.

40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you. >

41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.

42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you’re never held hands.

43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They’ll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.

44) You’ll get pregnant the first time you have sex.

45) You’ll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.

46) Hell- you’ll get pregnant if you hold hands.

47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.

48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they’ve found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she’ll just watch and cry. But it’s okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.

49) It ain’t a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.

50) If you study in the states (preferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can’t understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me.

Ulzzangs recommend:

K-MOVIES:
    100 Days w/ Mr Arrogant
    200 Pounds Beauty
    3-Iron
    A Bittersweet Life
    A Good Day To Have An Affair
    A Millionaire's First Love
    A Moment to Remember
    A Tale of Two Sisters
    Addicted
    Almost Love
    April Snow
    Arang
    Art of Fighting
    Changing Partners
    Christmas In August
    Daddy Long Legs
    Daisy
    Ditto
    Everybody Has A Little Secret
    Guns & Talks
    He Was Cool
    Il Mare
    Im a Cyborg But That’s Okay
    Ing
    Innocent Steps
    Jenny Juno
    Joint Security Area
    Little Bride
    Love Phobia
    Love So Divine
    Lovely Rivals
    Lovers Concerto
    Make It Big
    Maundy Thursday
    Miss Shin/Miss Gold Digger
    Mr.Socrates
    Musa (mkv)
    My BF is Type B
    My Boss, My Hero
    My Boss, My Student
    My Brother
    My Sassy Girl
    My Tutor Friend
    My Wife is A Gangster
    Old Boy
    Once in a Summer
    Please Teach Me English
    Project Make-over
    Rough Cut
    Sad Movie
    Seducing Mr. Perfect
    Sex is Zero
    Sophie's Revenge
    Spring Summer Fall Winter and Spring
    Strongest Romance
    Sunflower
    Taekgukgi
    Temptation of Wolves
    The Art of Seduction
    The Beast and The Beauty
    The Classic
    The Host
    The King and The Clown
    Too Beautiful To Lie
    Two Faces of My Girlfriend
    Unstoppable Marriage
    Untold Scandal
    Welcome To Dongmakgol
    Vengeance Trilogy
    You Are My Sunshine

K-series:
    1 Percent of Anything
    3 Dads 1 Mom
    9 End 2 Outs
    A Love To Kill
    All In
    Alone In Love
    Attic Cat
    Autumn In My Heart
    Bad Family
    Bad Love
    Bad Couple
    Boys Over Flowers
    Brilliant Legacy
    Cain and Abel
    Capital Scandal
    City Hall
    Coffee Prince
    Creating Destiny
    Dal Ja's Spring
    Dating Now
    East of Eden
    Delightful Girl ChunYang
    Fantasy Couple
    Flowers For My Life
    Friends
    Full House
    Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung
    Goong
    Gourmet
    Green Rose
    Hanoi Bride
    Heaven's Tree
    Hello Miss
    Hong Gil Dong
    How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor
    I'm Sorry I Love You (MISA)
    Insoon is Pretty
    Jewel in the Palace
    La Dolce Vita
    Last Scandal Of My Life
    Lovers
    Love Story in Harvard
    Lovers in Paris
    Lovers in Prague
    Loving You
    My Girl
    My Love Pattzi
    My Name is Kim Sam Soon
    New Heart
    NonStop 4 (E135-E249)
    On Air
    Only You
    Over The Rainbow
    Pasta
    Powerful Opponents
    Princess Lulu
    Prince's First Love
    Queen of the Game
    Queen of Housewives
    Que Sera Sera
    Really Really Like You
    Robbers
    Rosy Life
    Rude Women
    Save The Last Dance For Me
    Second Proposal
    Single Papa In Love
    Smile You
    Soulmate
    Spring Waltz
    Stairway to Heaven
    Star Lovers
    Star's Echo
    Summer Scent
    Super Rookie
    Sweet 18
    Sweet Spy
    Taerung National Village
    Thank You
    That FoolThe Devil
    The Snow Queen
    The Wedding
    Time Between Dog and Wolf
    To Marry a Millionaire
    We Got Married
    What Happened In Bali
    When It's At Night
    Which Star Are You From
    Who Are You?
    Wish Upon A Star
    Witch Amusement
    Wonderful Life
    Worlds Within
    You're Beautiful

J-MOVIES:
    Water Boys
    Densha Otoko (Train Man)
    Zatoichi
    Shall We Dance?

J-series:
    14 Sai No Haha
    A Million Stars Falling From The Skny
    Around 40
    Anego
    Atashinchi no Danshi
    Batsu Kare (One Boyfriend Down)
    Bloody Monday
    Boku Dake No Madonna
    Boss
    Celeb To Binbo Taro
    Change
    Code Blue
    Code Blue 2
    Dragon Zakura
    Densha Otoko
    Engine
    Galileo
    Gift
    Golden Bowl
    Gokusen 1, 2, and 3
    GTO
    Hana Yori Dango
    Hanazakari No Kimitachi E
    Honey and Clover
    Hotaru No Hikari
    Innocent Love
    Itazura Na Kiss
    Koizora
    Koi No Chikara
    Kimi Wa Petto
    Kiina
    Last Christmas
    Last Friends
    Liar Game
    Long Vacation
    Love Revolution
    Love Shuffle
    Lunch Queen
    Maou
    Mei Chan No Shitsuji
    Mop Girl
    My Boss, My Hero
    Nobuta Wo Produce
    Nodame Cantabile
    One Litre of Tears
    Pride
    Proposal Daisakusen
    Rookies
    Ryuusei No Kizuna
    Quiz Show
    Seigi No Mikata
    Satorare
    Sleeping Forest
    Smile
    Star No Koi
    Taiyou No Uta
    Tokyo Friends
    Trick 1
    Voice
    Yamada Taro Monogatari
    Yoshitsune
    Yume Wo Kaneuro Zo
    Zettai Kareshi

T-series:
    Meteor Garden
    Fated To Love You
    Autumn's Concerto
    My Lucky Star
    Prince Turns To Frog
    Devil Beside You
    It Started With A Kiss
    Why Why Love
    They Kiss Again
    Hot Shot
    Corner With Love
    Magicians of Love
    Romantic Princess
    Hana Kimi
    Smiling Pasta
    Mars
    My Queen
    ToGetHer
    Miss No Good
    Hi My Sweetheart

CHINESE/HK MOVIES:
    Chungking Express
    Turn Left, Turn Right
    In the Mood For Love
    Days of Being Wild
    Infernal Affairs
    The Battle of Red Cliff aka Red Cliff
    Love Me, Love My Money
    My Wife Is 18

*FAQs*

What's an ulzzang?

짱 (jjang): Korean slang that means "best." Ulzzang means "best face" in Korean and the word is used both online and in real life. Basically, an ulzzang is someone who has a very attractive face, but most people use the term to describe people who have become popular for their looks.

The ulzzang craze started in South Korea. Many ulzzang wannabes post up their pictures on various websites, and voting and chatting can be done on many of them. Contests, both online and in real life, are often used to pick the best ulzzangs, but you do not necessarily need to enter or win. Some ulzzangs, however, have not relied solely on the internet. For example, some have gained popularity at school for being attractive. Most ulzzangs, however, use the internet to share their photos, and that is how many become popular.

Many ulzzangs use Haduri, which is a web camera program popular among teens in Korea. People also take normal or digicam pictures. Some even use Photoshop to edit themselves. Fakers don't make it far, and they usually get busted.

The most famous ulzzangs may earn celebrity status. Some may appear on shows, magazines, etc. Some ulzzangs may even become real celebrities by going into acting, singing, or modeling careers. A few examples of former ulzzangs are Goo Hye Sun, Park Han Byul, and Kim Hye Sung.

The two most known zzang categories:

Ulzzang/얼짱: Based on the face. 얼굴 (ŏlgul) means "face" in Korean.

Momzzang/몸짱: Based on the body. 몸 (mom) means "body" in Korean.

"Ulzzang" with "zz" is the most common way it's written out in English on ulzzang websites. Variations on romanization include eoljjang, uhljjang, uljjang, and so on.

mean + ulzzang = meanzzang

bubbles + ulzzang = bubblezzang

OTT - abbreviation for OH TIS TIK (coined by MsJoelle) from the English word autistic.

KARGADOR - ulzzangs' term of endearment for [spoiler start] Kim Jong Kook.[/spoiler end]
    Synonyms: MOSKOOKIE, BAKLAW

PEDOKRAS - Pedophile crush; cradle snatcher.

NANOO - height-deficient/short-statured men.

B-talk - bulge talk

Mr. B (bulge) - Junjin

Mr. C (contour) - Eric

UNTOUCHABLE OPPAS

* So Ji Sub
    * Song Seung Hun
    * Jo Hyun Jae
    * Won Bin
    * Hyun Bin
    * Hyun Joong

GEGE:

*JERRY YAN

SENPAIS:

* Kimutaku
    * Yamapi

THE UNTOUCHABLES - The posters are prohibited to post their pictures in the thread.

* Moskookie
    * Bumblebee
    * Nanoo

Failure to comply will receive...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/u4-wannadie.jpg

ULZZANGS' SCHOOLS - Open 24/7! No Holidays!

*PEDOPIE Learning Center*
    owned by: donnapie

Mission: "TO TURN BOYS INTO MEN"

Curriculum:

1. Decision making on your own
    2. Driving a manual transmission car
    3. Independent living
    4. Choosing the right girl
    5. Tying a necktie
    6. Talking and winning your way out of a fistfight
    7. Ending a date politely without promising to call someone you have no intention of calling
    8. Roasting a chicken, making risotto, cooking asparagus, and baking brownies
    9. First Aid
    10. Telling a Story Effectively

*SISTER B's COLLEGE OF B-HAVIORAL SCIENCES*
    owned by: orangekai

Curriculum:

1. Contouring
    2. Padding your undies
    3. How to wear leather pants
    4. Things to entice the audience with when you become a Bench underwear fashion show model

Some of the classes and the instructors that will be teaching the class:

Shakespeare Can Be Fun Workshops…To B or Not to B….

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm226/orangekai22/JunJin_-1.gif

The Art of Countouring and Covering Up w/ Hello Kitty Pamaypays

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm226/orangekai22/shy.gif

How To Look Good in Your Leather Pants while on Ramen Noodle Diet

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm226/orangekai22/WGM/645d54a04d2ca0_full.gif

Gyrating 101

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm226/orangekai22/YAMAPI/pichangifs/564064d33e5120_full.gif

Get Fit Doing Salbabida Exercises

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm226/orangekai22/binusbnw.jpg

DIFFERENT SWIM STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm226/orangekai22/GE%20GE/3190123652.jpg

*LEGAL CASE FILED*

ULZZANGS vs PEDOPIE
    CASE NUMBER: 00001
    ULZZANGS COURT
    PEXLANDIA

EVIDENCE A:
    Boylet #1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/hj105.jpg

Name: 김현중 / Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)
    Profession: Actor, singer
    Birthdate: 1986-6-June

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 68kg
    Blood type: B
    Star sign: Gemini

EVIDENCE B
    Boylet #2:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6531/russkcmvg4.jpg

Name: Yamashita Tomohisa (山下智久)
    Nicknames: YamaPi, YamaP, Pi, Tomo-chan
    Birthday: April 9, 1985

Birthplace: Chiba Prefecture, Japan
    Height: 175cm (5'9")
    Weight: 65kg (143lbs)
    B/W/H: 98/77/87 cm
    Blood Type: A
    Family: Mother and younger sister
    Favorite Phrase: Maji de? (Really?)
    Favorite Artist: Southern All Stars, Mr. Children, GLAY
    Hobbies: listening to music, baseball, skiing, going to the beach
    Favorite Colors: black, white, red
    Groups participated in: NEWS, Shuuji to Akira, Kitty GYM, Four Tops

EVIDENCE C:
    Boylet # 3:

http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/3189/hye9cn.jpg

Name : Kim Hye-Sung
    Birthdate : January 14, 1988.

Height : 168 cm
    Weight : 52 kg
    Nationality : Korean
    Debut : Jeni, Juno (2005)

EVIDENCE D:
    Boylet #4:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/yoogun1.jpg

Name: 유건 / Yoo Gun / Yoo Goon / Yoo Geon
    Nickname: U Gun (by his agency)
    Profession: Actor, singer and model
    Birthdate: 1983-Jan-21

Height: 178cm
    Weight: 66kg
    Star sign: Aquarius
    Talent agency: Sim Entertainment

Whereas, the accused is imputed of turning from Donnapie to Pedo Pie as an affiliation to the word Pedophile, also known by the terms PEDOPHILIA or PEDOPHILIAC which is defined by the Merriam Webster Dictionary of 2008 as quote:

An adult who's sexually attracted to CHILDREN whereas CHILDREN or CHILD is also defined as a person between birth and puberty...
    by the same aforementioned dictionary...

Hereby, enters the plea of NOT GUILTY...

As shown by the evidences presented to this court, The Accused favors Good Looking guys who are of legal and marrying age which is defined by the revised Philippine Family Code under EO 209 and as amended by EO number 207 as those being 18 years old and above, plaintiff is petitioning to dismiss the case ASAP due to lack of sound evidence.

Given that these guys can decide legally on their own freewill without parents consent and that they are considered adults by any law and standard... Plaintiff requests the freedom to LOVE these men to her hearts content without any undue judgment and without fear of inference...

SO HELP HER GOD!

CASE CLOSED!

LAWYERS REPRESENTING THE ACCUSED PEDOPIE

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9363/krwon3je8.jpg

Atty. Kim Hyun Woo

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1563/kimrw11el3.jpg

And Atty. Hong Jung Min

From the Love story in Harvard Law Office...

LAWYER REPRESENTING THE ULZZANGS

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/koppas/1149919821bee7b4abc0aecvm1.gif

ULZZANGS' FIRST LOVE

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/twpp/hsjy3.jpg

*My OTT - So Ji Sub*

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/sjs/sjscf-vonin9.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjs1.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjs-seoul6.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjscf-sgf62.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjscf-sgf35.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjscf-sgf28.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjs37.jpg

My OTP - One True Papa

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/gracielle68/sjs/sjs-baeksang23.jpg

*My first OPPA discovery for 2010*

Jung Kyung Ho aka Kang Hyun Soo of Smile You

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/koppas/kyungho61.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/koppas/kyungho46.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/koppas/kyungho32.png

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/simplylove68/koppas/kyungho23.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/sooin1.jpg
    Last edited by gracielle; Apr 14, 2010 at 11:51 PM.

*My first BOYLET discovery for 2010*

Dong Hae of SUJU

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/sj-donghae14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/sj-donghae1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/sj-donghae22.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/sj-donghae6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/angelfriend/sj-donghae25.jpg
    Last edited by gracielle; Apr 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM.

http://static1.glowtxt.com/data1/9/4/8/9488b400e7468eacc85eabe5658a10275dbe49e0da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255 bfef95601890afd807096be3cd14d619d563bb81a7e2848ad96f.gifhttp://rlv.zcache.com/eight_eighth_birthday_card_8th-p137512453773056768tdtq_400.jpg

Chukahae Ulzzangs...

And in keeping with the thread title, bringing over my favorite boys to the thread...

Of course the number one boylet in my heart FOREVER AND EVER!

Kim Hyun Joong

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8350/boyletmylove.png

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7475/kimhyunjoong090609.jpg

http://kimchisoju.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ss501.jpg

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt207/Minnie_HyeChun/20090404_HyunJoong4.jpg

http://mrkpop.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/1219218925_voguegirl1-1.jpg

And the man who will forever be my first love can't be far behind...

BINNIE...

http://kpculture.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/vogue-hyunbin.jpg

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/hyunbin_20100204.jpg

http://kpculture.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/cosmo-hyunbin2.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2453/3761588177_0f06a85c3e.jpg

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hyunbin_w_090720.jpg

the current boylets of my eyes...

Choi Si Won

http://superstreet.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/20100304_choisiwon_2_5904ed2d.jpg

2 AM's Jung JinWoon

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/2AM_s_Jung_Jinwoon_18122009090209.jpg

2 AM's Im Seulong

http://viettogo.com/09/08/03/upload/20090731/yp/2/seulong7.jpg

Prosecutor Princess's Yoo Gun

http://bbsimg.sbs.co.kr/photoviewer/rlagustlr/V0000343372/Img0402_20100329185045_1.jpg

And the one and only oppa

My Kim Ji Hoon...

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/82de65a6f8784e803be9d4a3d6f368721230575414_full.jpg

Happy To Have This Place, A Home In Cyberspace!!

for REEL and REAL, this couple will ALWAYS have a special place in my HEART!!! MINSUN is LOVE my KDrama HEART beats strongly for them

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2127/minsun1.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/elaine_2501/1244080207580_78499.jpg
    http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/minhofans/PT/c9567958.jpghttp://i42.tinypic.com/2cgiko0.jpg

And since the boylets are around... Sailing the MinSun ship for the sisterhood in the new house which also helps in reliving our first loves and keeping us young...

MinSun OFFCAM Moments

http://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/019999005.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/019999004.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020009746.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020009748.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020011913.gif
    http://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020011881.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020011883.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020011952.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020011882.gifhttp://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/020011912.gif

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/elaine_2501/ss4.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5742/81767154.png

Personal Taste Ep5 RAW

this episode really made my hopes come true.. but before that, i can't help but praise Jin Ho's hyung in PT.. he made me laugh tonight by the way he acted..

[spoiler start] tama daw bang pangatawanan ang pagiging pretend gay!! hahaha.. kakaloka.. lalo na when he was knocking at Jin Ho's room door and the way he called Jin ho JAGI.. made me laugh nonstop at that scene.. WINNER.. and another scene is where Jin Ho introduced Gae In to his gay friend who did Gae In's makeover.. that gay is a good extra..[/spoiler end]

and the Jin Ho - Gae In chemistry is at full swing now.. I can really see it and was kind of felt "kilig" na nga tonight.. so kuya can also make me feel that way pala even it's not with ate.. siguro Jin Ho's gesture right now, medyo nag-level up na nga.. he thinks of Gae in now more kasi and the concern starts to build na.. siguro with the level of his working relationship with Ye Jin, mas naging palpable na nga ang onscreen chemistry in a good way since sila nga ang couple sa PT.. mas comfortable na ngayon..

I have to say, dati I don't really feel anything towards In Hee.. pero tonight, I'm starting to hate her!! and I really felt happy when she received a [spoiler start] slap[/spoiler end].. super thank you Chang ryul!!! She really deserves that!! i don't want her anywhere near Jin Ho.. I don't like her when she starts to make a move on Jin ho!!

and my hope of a [spoiler start] MAKEOVER came true tonight.. and I would have to say, i really like the way she looked[/spoiler end].. she feels so close na with Jin Ho and medyo siya un mas showy now.. its becoming a habit waiting for Jin ho to arrive and even cooking for him.. and i salute SYJ because of her acting.. just her eyes speaks volume and looking at her i can feel the pain still.. poor girl.. but she's blessed to have someone like Jin Ho.. it makes her dark night have a moon to still light up her surroundings.. who would refuse to have a housemate like JIN HO.. it's like having a girlfriend and boyfriend rolled into one!!

Page 1 of 133 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last