PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

SURVEY....for BSA Students, CPA's, CPA Reviewees

Hi! Can you help me please with this.

I'm doing a survey on "What do you want for a blog(related to CPA Exam, BSA Course, CPA Profession) to post?" Please include what specific topic. Or if you would like to write an article, what would it be?If you are to search keywords on google about articles/posts related to CPA Exam, BSA Course or CPA Profession, what would it be?

Thank you.

I wanna share this letter by me to a certain online user in PEX.....

this was today......

[hello poh mr. xxx! do u know any good books/authors about these subjects:

Mgt. Acctg. 1
    Acctg. Info. System
    Financial Mgt. 1
    Advanced Acctg. 1

and by the way, alam nyo po *** book na "The Making of a CPA- Secrets on how to pass the CPA Board Exam" by Edwin G. Valencia, do u poh by any chance know an e-mail of his so I can send my story/current situation..I'm an undergrad, and I'm going to be 4th year this coming sem, the tragic story, to be short, magmimigrate kami papuntang Canada. ......sa Phils. po..diba.....American Standard poh *** gamet [correct me if I'm mistaken , cause that's to the extent of my knowledge] , sa Canada daw poh, accdg. to my cousin...British standard, so y do i need to go through all the trouble of asking u of the said books and going to 1st semester class when there's already an 80% chance of leaving the Philippines before the year ends (to hurt me more--the painful truth...bakit pa po ** magpapakandarapa mag-aral as a 4th year undergrad when less than 2 years na lang, ...CPA board exam na (2012) ----- which by the way, hindi ko rin naman maabutan poh......sa ibang bansa na lang magpaptuloy ng another 4 years poh ng pag-aaral sa accountancy (it'll be year 2016 for me to take the Canadian Board Exam as I estimated)...I hope u get that all sir, that's a summary of my situation as of May 1st, I'm desperate to the point na kailangan q na mag-aral ..and as of today, i want to be guided by CPA's themselves, help me to have a proper direction so that no effort of mine will be wasted more than it is now.be productive again not for my own selfish reason but for everyone that i will serve as a master of my profession....Now, wasted effort where? in studying in advance this coming semester and me going to school for the first sem .......another wasted effort in studying ..../ maghabol /study in advanced of the said subjects in less than a month (including law though may reference na poh ** dun).Not to mention the matricula. My parents already told me it's my choice....What is my choice...Give me a clue, please....I want to tell the same story to Mr. Edwin Valencia so I can get some decent advice from him too...I am sickly person you see, but I recover immediately and this happened to me thrice and that's before and during the semester came ..These troubles I overcame since I badly wanted to be qualified in my acctg. /law subjects and get decent grades in them....you see... it's been 2 years since I read his book, and it hurts me everyday knowing the painful truth, waking up every morning I have not been given the opportunity to take the Philippines CPA Board Exam cause of another turn around of my life. ....

thank u poh ..that would be all....I hope u would reply sir....good day and , God Bless]

....that's all...any advice for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura900 View Post
    I wanna share this letter by me to a certain online user in PEX.....

this was today......

[hello poh mr. xxx! do u know any good books/authors about these subjects:

Mgt. Acctg. 1
    Acctg. Info. System
    Financial Mgt. 1
    Advanced Acctg. 1

and by the way, alam nyo po *** book na "The Making of a CPA- Secrets on how to pass the CPA Board Exam" by Edwin G. Valencia, do u poh by any chance know an e-mail of his so I can send my story/current situation..I'm an undergrad, and I'm going to be 4th year this coming sem, the tragic story, to be short, magmimigrate kami papuntang Canada. ......sa Phils. po..diba.....American Standard poh *** gamet [correct me if I'm mistaken , cause that's to the extent of my knowledge] , sa Canada daw poh, accdg. to my cousin...British standard, so y do i need to go through all the trouble of asking u of the said books and going to 1st semester class when there's already an 80% chance of leaving the Philippines before the year ends (to hurt me more--the painful truth...bakit pa po ** magpapakandarapa mag-aral as a 4th year undergrad when less than 2 years na lang, ...CPA board exam na (2012) ----- which by the way, hindi ko rin naman maabutan poh......sa ibang bansa na lang magpaptuloy ng another 4 years poh ng pag-aaral sa accountancy (it'll be year 2016 for me to take the Canadian Board Exam as I estimated)...I hope u get that all sir, that's a summary of my situation as of May 1st, I'm desperate to the point na kailangan q na mag-aral ..and as of today, i want to be guided by CPA's themselves, help me to have a proper direction so that no effort of mine will be wasted more than it is now.be productive again not for my own selfish reason but for everyone that i will serve as a master of my profession....Now, wasted effort where? in studying in advance this coming semester and me going to school for the first sem .......another wasted effort in studying ..../ maghabol /study in advanced of the said subjects in less than a month (including law though may reference na poh ** dun).Not to mention the matricula. My parents already told me it's my choice....What is my choice...Give me a clue, please....I want to tell the same story to Mr. Edwin Valencia so I can get some decent advice from him too...I am sickly person you see, but I recover immediately and this happened to me thrice and that's before and during the semester came ..These troubles I overcame since I badly wanted to be qualified in my acctg. /law subjects and get decent grades in them....you see... it's been 2 years since I read his book, and it hurts me everyday knowing the painful truth, waking up every morning I have not been given the opportunity to take the Philippines CPA Board Exam cause of another turn around of my life. ....

thank u poh ..that would be all....I hope u would reply sir....good day and , God Bless]

....that's all...any advice for me?
    We use Philippine Accounting/Financial Reporting Standards here in the Philippines. These are based on the International Accounting Standards Board's issued IAS/IFRS. Dati nung di pa adopted ng Philippines ang mga IAS/IFRS, US GAAP pa tayo(SFAS ang tawag)...hndi mo masasayang ang pag-aaral dito habang hinihintay migration nyo sa Canada...halos magkakalapit na provisions ng mga standards..marami na countries ang in favor of IASB's projects, so magiging minimal na talaga differences...Also kung makikita mo sa book ni sir Valix, may mga adapted from CGA-Canada dun na mga problems...kaya don't think that you're wasting your time studying here. Arak aral aral ka lang, okay?God bless and Good luck....