PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast
    Hi Guys! I just wonder. Ive been reading the thread but I cant seem to find the answer to my question. Im Interested to enroll sa UPOU however I have a rotating work schedule. (di permanent) Can You work on your UPOU class on your FREE time or do You have to adhere to a specific class schedule e.g 4pm-5pm?

I will appreciate all answers. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jesterjames68 View Post
    Hi Guys! I just wonder. Ive been reading the thread but I cant seem to find the answer to my question. Im Interested to enroll sa UPOU however I have a rotating work schedule. (di permanent) Can You work on your UPOU class on your FREE time or do You have to adhere to a specific class schedule e.g 4pm-5pm?

I will appreciate all answers. Thanks
    there is no specific class schedule. great news for people who are working and those who have kids to take care of. as long as you check your portal everyday, participate in forum discussions, submit requirements (you can do all of this anytime anywhere) then you're good! Promise! open university is the best! you can even do your work after office hours, at dawn, etc. it's great! just needs more work though because you have to read TONS of articles.

you'll love it!

ugat exam ideas pls

Im new here,hello po sa lahat.
    same question with stephthedog regarding Ugat exam,Ive sent my application for associate in arts hoping i could have a chance to take Ugat exam I.m a high school graduate in Philippines it was 7yrs ago since i graduated in h.s thats why im nervous about exam.anyone here who's took a Ugat exam before ?can yours
    pls give us any idea for what subject should we review?thanks in advance.,pacencia npo at d nko nagbackread .

Quote Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
    there is no specific class schedule. great news for people who are working and those who have kids to take care of. as long as you check your portal everyday, participate in forum discussions, submit requirements (you can do all of this anytime anywhere) then you're good! Promise! open university is the best! you can even do your work after office hours, at dawn, etc. it's great! just needs more work though because you have to read TONS of articles.

you'll love it!

@Marieantoinette! Thanks for the info.

hi guys! i need your help and advice. i finally decided to continue my studies. dami ko na kasing applications for promotion pero d ko nakukuha yung post kasi undergrad ako. BSCS ako batch 2000 sa UPLB pero i was dismissed last 2004. may pagkadelinquent talaga ako noon eh. my question is... do i still need to apply for readmission in uplb before i can enroll in upou? please advise... thanks!

please help! i really want to finish my studies! i need to. thanks!

pwede ba 1 subject at a time? magkano ba nagastos niyo dito for 1 course (separate from the registration/entrance fees)

self-paced ba to or class-room based lecture?

Quote Originally Posted by gunsky View Post
    pwede ba 1 subject at a time? magkano ba nagastos niyo dito for 1 course (separate from the registration/entrance fees)

since it is distance learning po, self-paced po sya you can do all your work on your own schedule po. from what i know there are courses wherein you have to meet (at least three times per sem) - but if you really can't make it, you just have to let them know and arrangements can be made (offshore students do this). where are you based po?

sa course ko po, everything is completely done online. please email po their office and inquire more about the course you're planning to take up.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsky View Post

as for the fee po, one unit is 1,000. details can be found sa website ng upou. have you visited the site po? all the answers to your questions are there.

Conjurer of cheap tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by jester_matti View Post
    hi guys! i need your help and advice. i finally decided to continue my studies. dami ko na kasing applications for promotion pero d ko nakukuha yung post kasi undergrad ako. BSCS ako batch 2000 sa UPLB pero i was dismissed last 2004. may pagkadelinquent talaga ako noon eh. my question is... do i still need to apply for readmission in uplb before i can enroll in upou? please advise... thanks!
    May makakasagot ba nito? My friend from UPD has the same situation. Nahihiyang mag inquire sa UPOU.

Quote Originally Posted by razzp View Post
    May makakasagot ba nito? My friend from UPD has the same situation. Nahihiyang mag inquire sa UPOU.
    ok na po. nag-inquire na ko mismo sa UPOU. pede daw po kahit dismissed from UP. kailangan lang magpa-honorable dismissal sa UP campus kung san ka nanggaling. then ii-evaluate ng UPOU if kailangan pa mag-exam at kung ilan ang mccredit na units.

Conjurer of cheap tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by jester_matti View Post
    ok na po. nag-inquire na ko mismo sa UPOU. pede daw po kahit dismissed from UP. kailangan lang magpa-honorable dismissal sa UP campus kung san ka nanggaling. then ii-evaluate ng UPOU if kailangan pa mag-exam at kung ilan ang mccredit na units.
    Uy thanks.

anyone who are enrolled or is planning to enroll sa PTC (Professional Teaching Certification)?

Ok. I finally decided to continue my studies, again. Am planning to take BES program and start this coming third trimester (hopefully) SY 2012-2013. I submitted all the requirements wid the application form and proof of payment last August 31 2012. My question is, how long am i going to wait for the e-mail/call/txt frm the UPOU telling me the the date of the Ugat or if im qualified to take it?? I've stop school for years now. And i need to refresh my mind. I cant focus reviewing knowing that i still havnt receive the confirmation if i'm going to take the Ugat.. Hope someone will give me an answer hir. Thanks guys!

hello everyone!

I'm also planning to take a post grad diploma course here in UPOU but I'm not a UP alumni.. will that be an issue? mahirap bang makapasa for a UPOU course pag di ka nila graduate? need your feedback.. thanks in advance...

Few questions about UPOU

I'm a fil-am with dual citizenship in both US and Philippines (I consider myself a foreigner). I have college credits from the US and the Philippines.

1. What would exempt an applicant from the UgAT?

2. How hard is the UgAT? What's the best way to prepare and review for the exam if you're on a tight budget?

3. Is NSTP and PE required in the UPOU BAMS program? I was exempted from NSTP in the first school I went to in the Philippines.

I'm a fil-am with dual citizenship in both US and Philippines (I consider myself a foreigner). I have college credits from the US and the Philippines.

1. What would exempt an applicant from the UgAT?

2. How hard is the UgAT? What's the best way to prepare and review for the exam if you're on a tight budget?

3. Is NSTP and PE required in the UPOU BAMS program? I was exempted from NSTP in the first school I went to in the Philippines.

4. Do I pay my tuition using full payment? OR can I be on an installation plan (example: pay 2,000 per month)? If I were to take 5 classes...5,000 in one month (1,000 php per unit would be a lot on my salary).

kung filam ka. for sure, walang kahirap hirap yang mga entrance na yan at sure na valedictorian ka sa pinas lol. ang labanan sa pilipinas ay english. pag magaling sa english nothing follows!its the be all and end all. sad but true.

Hi, I am planning to enroll too. Nakapag enroll knb? Any info na pde mo ma share sakin at sa thread na to? Hehe. Thanks

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast