PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Avengers: Age of Ultron

TeamPEx goes wild in this superkadupermegaboombastic panel review of the newest comic book blockbuster, Avengers: Age of Ultron.

read more

MerlyVogue: Your Breakup Sounds Familiar!

Bakit nga ba nag-break si Gerald at Maja? Anong kaguluhan ang meron sa Your Face Sounds Familiar? Maki-chika na kasama si Merly!

read more

PHOTOS: Texters Clamp Down Painters

TNT seizes a commanding 3-2 series lead in their 103-94 victory over ROS. Full game gallery here!

read more

TRAVEL: Guess the Location Season 2!

We're currently working on another season of Guess the Location! Subscribe to this thread for game mechanics!

read more

The Refreshing Dila Falls of Bukidnon

Can't beat the heat? Head out to Bukidnon to experience the refreshing shower underneath the cascades of Dila Falls!

read more

Binibining PEx 2015

Congratulations to PExer benefitofdoubt for winning Bb. PEx Universe! Check out the full list of winners here.

read more

Page 31 of 34 First ... 21 30 31 32 ... Last
Results 601 to 620 of 664
  1. #601
    ako nag apply ako nung open house, fresh graduate din ako. ang sabi samin tatawagan daw the following week for exam (ganto pag freshgrad) tapos hanggang ***** wala pa din tawag, pero tumawag *** isa kong friend na nagpunta din nung openhouse (fresh grad din sya) then sabi nila may inaayos lang daw bago nila tawagan *** fresh grads

  2. #602
    guys, na final interview ako 2 weeks ago, then a week ago tinawagan ako ng HR stating the salary range that they can give me and that they are seriously considering my application for the offer.

    gaano ba katagal ang process para sa JO? sa iabng thread may mag sstart na daw next month.

  3. #603
    @joules_11 pahingi naman po ng link sa thread na yun.

  4. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by CSCO12123017 View Post
    @joules_11 pahingi naman po ng link sa thread na yun.
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=569886

  5. #605
    Sir have any idea why di pa din sila tumatawag until now? isa po pala ako sa fresh grads na nagpunta nung open house

  6. #606
    Sir, i am not able to PM you, error says, your Inbox is already full of private message. do you have an email where i can send my CV, thanks

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by bagongchampoy View Post
    May opening po ang Verizon for the following positions:

    NETWORK OPERATIONS ENGINEERS.
    Avaya Voice Engineer (17 Openings)
    Avaya Voice Manager (1 Opening)
    Avaya MAC Engineer (26 Openings)
    Avaya MAC Manager (1 Opening)
    Incident Management Specialist (37 Openings)
    Incident Manager (3 Openings)
    Change Manager PMO (1 Opening)

    For those interested, send me a PM.
    Please include your fullname, phone number and email address.
    Sir, i am not able to PM you, error says, your Inbox is already full of private message. do you have an email where i can send my CV, thanks

  8. #608

  9. #609
    Sir puno na po ang inbox ninyo. Pwede po ba mai-post ang Job Description and Requirements ng current job openings sa Verizon? Interested po ako sa Incident Manager and Change Manager. Basta ITIL related pwede po. My current work is in line with ITIL. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by bagongchampoy View Post
    May opening po ang Verizon for the following positions:

    NETWORK OPERATIONS ENGINEERS.
    Avaya Voice Engineer (17 Openings)
    Avaya Voice Manager (1 Opening)
    Avaya MAC Engineer (26 Openings)
    Avaya MAC Manager (1 Opening)
    Incident Management Specialist (37 Openings)
    Incident Manager (3 Openings)
    Change Manager PMO (1 Opening)

    For those interested, send me a PM.
    Please include your fullname, phone number and email address.

  10. Jul 30, 2012, 08:04 PM


  11. #610
    After ma-refer, mga ilang weeks kadalasan bago matawagan?
    May mga nagrerefer pa ba dito? PM me. TIA.

  12. #611
    Negotiable ba yung salary? I had a phone interview with them the other day, and at the end of the conversation, the guy asked me whats my minimum desired salary. They said that they might not able to give me what I want, but still asked me to push thru with the actual interview. I hoping that after the actual interview, taasan nila yung offer.

  13. #612
    Boyet,

    Huwag ka na umasang makipag-negotiate. They never will. As a matter of fact binaba na nila *** rate ngayon for all positions mas mababa pa sa bigayan 5 years ago. Ano bang position ang inaapplyan mo?

  14. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by jteodoro08 View Post
    Boyet,

    Huwag ka na umasang makipag-negotiate. They never will. As a matter of fact binaba na nila *** rate ngayon for all positions mas mababa pa sa bigayan 5 years ago. Ano bang position ang inaapplyan mo?

    Network Design Consultant, sir.
    Anyway I'll still proceed with the interview, and get the JO hopefully, to know if its worth leaving my current job.

    One other thing that concerns me though, is the job security.

  15. #614
    Hi ask ko *** po mga kapexers na nagwowork din sa VzB how long po tinatagal ng back ground check po sa inyo? thanks a lot I just receive the offer but before I proceed I must passed first the back ground check which is ggwin ng third party company tama p ba? thanks a lot sa mag rereply dyan

  16. Advertisement

  17. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Earlge View Post
    Hi ask ko *** po mga kapexers na nagwowork din sa VzB how long po tinatagal ng back ground check po sa inyo? thanks a lot I just receive the offer but before I proceed I must passed first the back ground check which is ggwin ng third party company tama p ba? thanks a lot sa mag rereply dyan
    Ang alam ko 2 weeks lang tinatagal nun. Yeah 3rd party ang gumagawa nun lahat ng nilagay mo dun sa form talagang iko-confirm nun. Experience, Education, training etc.

    By the way guys, we are in need of NOC engineers. PM me if interested.

  18. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by jteodoro08 View Post
    Ang alam ko 2 weeks lang tinatagal nun. Yeah 3rd party ang gumagawa nun lahat ng nilagay mo dun sa form talagang iko-confirm nun. Experience, Education, training etc.

    By the way guys, we are in need of NOC engineers. PM me if interested.
    Ah see so need ko pa mag wait hopefully mging maayus ttwag ba *** third party na magbbackground check sayu? waaa can't wait by the way NOC din yung inoffer skin hope to work with you guys hehe

  19. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by jteodoro08 View Post
    Ang alam ko 2 weeks lang tinatagal nun. Yeah 3rd party ang gumagawa nun lahat ng nilagay mo dun sa form talagang iko-confirm nun. Experience, Education, training etc.

    By the way guys, we are in need of NOC engineers. PM me if interested.
    Sir Can't PM you anymore you've reach maximum private message already. I am also interested to apply. ECE Licensed and CCNA here. Just PM me the requirements.

  20. #618
    Anu pa po ibang available na position in this company?

  21. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by jteodoro08 View Post
    Ang alam ko 2 weeks lang tinatagal nun. Yeah 3rd party ang gumagawa nun lahat ng nilagay mo dun sa form talagang iko-confirm nun. Experience, Education, training etc.

    By the way guys, we are in need of NOC engineers. PM me if interested.
    PM sent!
    VzB din po ba yan?

  22. #620
    May opening pba ng Network Design? Ano minimum requirement?

Page 31 of 34 First ... 21 30 31 32 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Hot Topics

PBA:

Texters a win away from Commish Cup Championship after 103-94 victory over RoS

Texters a win away from Commish Cup Championship after 103-94 victory over RoS

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Naiirita ka ba o natutuwa sa Dubsmash?

Naiirita ka ba o natutuwa sa Dubsmash?

read more
TRAVEL:

We're currently working on another season of Guess the Location! Subscribe to this thread for game mechanics!

We're currently working on another season of Guess the Location! Subscribe to this thread for game mechanics!

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Sinetch ang singer na confeermed na baklita pala? Sali na sa PEx Blind Items thread!

Sinetch ang singer na confeermed na baklita pala? Sali na sa PEx Blind Items thread!

read more
PROMO:

We are giving away exclusive 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' premium items. Hurry now and join our promo!

We are giving away exclusive 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' premium items. Hurry now and join our promo!

read more
FOOD:

Anong mga international food chains ang gusto mo magkaroon dito sa Pinas?

Anong mga international food chains ang gusto mo magkaroon dito sa Pinas?

read more

Advertisement