Michael Jackson (1958-FOREVER) BOOK V: Discover the Man You Never Knew - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 142 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
Results 41 to 60 of 2828
  1. #41
    Let the Games Begin!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    District 13
    Quote Originally Posted by f7ollower View Post
    ---> DAT ASS


    Where's Kath?

    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz1gyxtl5T1qzypn8o1_500.jpg
    OMJ!!!!!!!!! MY BOYS!!!

  2. #42
    ^Hi Kath They're cute, really.


    ===========================

    “Earlier this evening I was a victim of one of Michael’s practical jokes, payback for having woken him up days before at the hotel using my camera flash. Before the concert, Michael instructed me to be at the left front side of the stage when he performed “She’s Out Of My Life”; he said he was going to do “something special” and wanted me there to photograph it. He wouldn’t say what - “Just be ready to get the shot”. In the middle of the song, he walked toward the foot of the stage, stopped directly in front of me, made eye contact, nodded his head slightly, signaling me to get ready, then dropped to the floor in anguish and cried out unexpectedly,
    http://i45.tinypic.com/29bhe0y.jpg
    “I’m so lonely-will somebody please come and touch me? I need you, come to me.” A huge wave of girls surged forward, and I was pinned between the girls and the stage, unable to even free my arms to take the shot. I looked up and see Michael smirking, alittle twinkling in his eyes. After the show in the limo, I said, “Oh, so you think you’re cute. I was crushed out there!” Michael replied, “What are you talking about?” Me: “You know what I’m talking about, Michael. You told me to stand in front of the stage and then called out all those girls to rush the stage and trap me.” Michael: “You’re crazy, Todd. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” After more pressing, he finally said, “Todd, I don’t plan these things. The spirit just moves me and I do it without thinking.””

    —Todd Gray



    Yun pala kwento nyan yung composer nga din ng SOOML, sabi laging umiiyak si MJ after the song. I mean, habang nirerecord, umiiyak sya lagi kaya naka-ilang ulit sila. Hanggang sa parang sabi ng producer ata to just leave it like that. Bat kaya parang super attached si Mikey sa song na yan?

    Anyways, “I’m so lonely-will somebody please come and touch me? I need you, come to me.” landi!

  3. #43
    Everyday create ur History moirajackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    inside gold pants
    Quote Originally Posted by f7ollower View Post
    He definitely knows what he's doing -- licks his damn juicy lips while looking dead straight at the camera? C'mon man. YUM.
    Anyways, the way he sits pa nga lang eh, ULAM na.

    @IJCSLY, lol so nice of him to share it to us noh? ..na under the sheets sya while recording that intro, dang Mike.. Way to make us drool over that

    @bolded part, well let's just say na some people likes to remain being ignorant.
    Yeah.. I know.. Nakakapanginig ng laman yung ginagawa niya (I mean in a good way)

    Grabe.. Naiimagine ko na nagrerecord siya nun.. :drools: kaya pala napakaintimate nung part na yan.. syemai



    Well Ignorance kills.. so goodluck sa kanila.. Sabagay kasi bihira lang man ganyang sakit eh noh..

  4. #44
    Everyday create ur History moirajackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    inside gold pants
    Quote Originally Posted by f7ollower View Post
    ^Hi Kath They're cute, really.


    ===========================

    “Earlier this evening I was a victim of one of Michael’s practical jokes, payback for having woken him up days before at the hotel using my camera flash. Before the concert, Michael instructed me to be at the left front side of the stage when he performed “She’s Out Of My Life”; he said he was going to do “something special” and wanted me there to photograph it. He wouldn’t say what - “Just be ready to get the shot”. In the middle of the song, he walked toward the foot of the stage, stopped directly in front of me, made eye contact, nodded his head slightly, signaling me to get ready, then dropped to the floor in anguish and cried out unexpectedly,
    http://i45.tinypic.com/29bhe0y.jpg
    “I’m so lonely-will somebody please come and touch me? I need you, come to me.” A huge wave of girls surged forward, and I was pinned between the girls and the stage, unable to even free my arms to take the shot. I looked up and see Michael smirking, alittle twinkling in his eyes. After the show in the limo, I said, “Oh, so you think you’re cute. I was crushed out there!” Michael replied, “What are you talking about?” Me: “You know what I’m talking about, Michael. You told me to stand in front of the stage and then called out all those girls to rush the stage and trap me.” Michael: “You’re crazy, Todd. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” After more pressing, he finally said, “Todd, I don’t plan these things. The spirit just moves me and I do it without thinking.””

    —Todd Gray



    Yun pala kwento nyan yung composer nga din ng SOOML, sabi laging umiiyak si MJ after the song. I mean, habang nirerecord, umiiyak sya lagi kaya naka-ilang ulit sila. Hanggang sa parang sabi ng producer ata to just leave it like that. Bat kaya parang super attached si Mikey sa song na yan?

    Anyways, “I’m so lonely-will somebody please come and touch me? I need you, come to me.” landi!


    Ano yung SOOML? Wow.. slow.. gulay..

    “I’m so lonely-will somebody please come and touch me? I need you, come to me.” <---------- better say this to Mike.. Nyahaha.. ang flirt talaga nakakaasar..

    Lonely pala ha.. Touch me pala ha... Nice one!


    “Todd, I don’t plan these things. The spirit just moves me and I do it without thinking.””

    Yeah.. whatever Mike.. gulpihin kita eh..

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by moirajackson View Post
    Yeah.. I know.. Nakakapanginig ng laman yung ginagawa niya (I mean in a good way)

    Grabe.. Naiimagine ko na nagrerecord siya nun.. :drools: kaya pala napakaintimate nung part na yan.. syemai



    Well Ignorance kills.. so goodluck sa kanila.. Sabagay kasi bihira lang man ganyang sakit eh noh..
    Nakakapanginig ba ng laman? After his death ko lang din nadiscover na may "intimate intro" version pa pala tong IJCSLY eh, so nung narinig ko, waaaaaaah kinilig talaga ko Si Freddie/Tet pa nga yata yung nagshare ng file nun sa Book I. So thanks Tet!

    Ignorance kills. Mmhmm..

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by moirajackson View Post
    Ano yung SOOML? Wow.. slow.. gulay..

    “I’m so lonely-will somebody please come and touch me? I need you, come to me.” <---------- better say this to Mike.. Nyahaha.. ang flirt talaga nakakaasar..

    Lonely pala ha.. Touch me pala ha... Nice one!


    “Todd, I don’t plan these things. The spirit just moves me and I do it without thinking.””

    Yeah.. whatever Mike.. gulpihin kita eh..
    She's Out Of My Life, honey

    Hahahahahaha see? He knows what he's doing, mag dialogue ba naman ng ganyan, e di magwa-wild talaga ang mga girls!

    Gulpi? Ay gusto nya yan




    ..anyways, jan sa pic na yan, his ARMS! OMJ akdjfbhsldkjfnsdkjlgbdskljg RAWR!

  7. #47
    Everyday create ur History moirajackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    inside gold pants
    Quote Originally Posted by f7ollower View Post
    She's Out Of My Life, honey

    Hahahahahaha see? He knows what he's doing, mag dialogue ba naman ng ganyan, e di magwa-wild talaga ang mga girls!

    Gulpi? Ay gusto nya yan
    Hai gulay anong nangyayari sa akin.. She's out of my life pala..

    Siguro nag-unahan mga babae para hawakan siya.. Nyahaha.. for sure he said this is a melting kind of way kahit sabi jan sa article eh parang "cried out unexpectedly"... I wonder kung nagsucceed sila...

    Yes.. Gulpi.. like this.. ---->
    We need to punish him...
    Baaaaaaaaaaad Boy!!!

    and his @$$ is sitting on that damn floor!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by moirajackson View Post
    Hai gulay anong nangyayari sa akin.. She's out of my life pala..

    Siguro nag-unahan mga babae para hawakan siya.. Nyahaha.. for sure he said this is a melting kind of way kahit sabi jan sa article eh parang "cried out unexpectedly"... I wonder kung nagsucceed sila...

    Yes.. Gulpi.. like this.. ---->
    We need to punish him...
    Baaaaaaaaaaad Boy!!!
    Hehe nakakalito din kasi talaga pag acronyms lang, sorry naman

    Sana di sila nag-succeed.. hahaha andamot?

    Ooooooooooh ganyan ba, it'll be his pleasure. Nyahahaha..


    =============

    O eto naman, SPOT MICHAEL! http://s6.tinypic.com/2d9zcjk_th.jpg

    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz2wseXzmG1qa12umo1_500.jpg

  9. #49
    Everyday create ur History moirajackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    inside gold pants
    Quote Originally Posted by f7ollower View Post
    Hehe nakakalito din kasi talaga pag acronyms lang, sorry naman

    Sana di sila nag-succeed.. hahaha andamot?

    Ooooooooooh ganyan ba, it'll be his pleasure. Nyahahaha..


    =============

    O eto naman, SPOT MICHAEL! http://s6.tinypic.com/2d9zcjk_th.jpg

    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz2wseXzmG1qa12umo1_500.jpg


    ayon oh.. In his History promo army costume.. Talking to the man next to the van.. Nyahahaha...

    Well pag kay Mike na kailangan ipagdamot.. Baka wala nang matira sa atin..!! Kailangan ko pa naman ng protein-diet para healthy... woooooot!

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by moirajackson View Post
    ayon oh.. In his History promo army costume.. Talking to the man next to the van.. Nyahahaha...

    Well pag kay Mike na kailangan ipagdamot.. Baka wala nang matira sa atin..!! Kailangan ko pa naman ng protein-diet para healthy... woooooot!
    ting ting ting ting ting!!! Korek

    Di pwedeng sila lang no, dapat tayo din poor Mike

    Naku borlogs na nga ko Saybabe, goodmornight!

    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyctz5F6gF1qaef9fo1_500.jpg
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kygep3wzNr1qae5f4o1_500.jpg
    http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7122/wqq7gh.gif

  11. #51
    Everyday create ur History moirajackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    inside gold pants
    Woooottt.. Goodnight..

    Ang Alarm tone wag kalimutan!

  12. #52
    Good morning Book V!

    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz2w7thySq1qawq94o1_500.jpg

    oh look look, parang gusto ko rin ng gantong design

    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz3e2j9IK71qa6ycro1_500.jpg

  13. #53
    hello everyone! i dont wanna miss posting here.. hehe

    WELCOME BOOK V!

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/MsPrivate/ay13bn.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/MsPrivate/MichaelJackson15.jpg

  14. #54
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2m81rsy.jpg
    Frankfurt, Dangerous Tour

    I slept outside LOL We, Freya, Willy and Miryam were sitting underneat his balcony (it had been raining) which we didn't even know was his balcony. We were making a lot of noise laughing VERY loud.. all of a sudden we hear a door opening above our heads and a voice that said.. "Could you guys please be quiet" we were all shut.. I then walked forward and there he was.. just standing on his balcony laughing.. That is when our convo started.. not long after fans who were on the other side found out and came running. LMAO MJ told us to shut up.. haha He didn't mean it though.

    When I talked to him in October that year he told me he had been listening to us for a long time.. he was very nervous to come outside to talk to us. We had no idea.. LOL
    haha ang cute naman ang swerte din talaga ng mga fans na nakakausap or nakakachikahan ni mj no? may iba pa bang artist na ganyan ka-sweet sa mga fans ngayon? or meron pa bang artist na hanggang sa hotel sinusundan ng mga fans? wala na yata eh.. only mj..


    hi guys! wow book 5 na tayo!

  15. #55
    ^awww..


    ============


    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz3s4zzOY61qaef9fo1_500.jpg

    LoveLoveLoveLoveLove

  16. #56

  17. #57
    Let the Games Begin!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    District 13
    Bagal ng Book V ah...

    Come on Dirty Dianas! We can do better than this!

  18. #58
    Good evening Kath!


    Oo nga eh, pero alam mo na, sa gabi lahat naglalabasan ang mga DDs! Nyahahahaha

  19. #59
    Everyday create ur History moirajackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    inside gold pants
    Hi guys!!!!


    ^^ excuse me wendsbabe.. Isa ba ako sa pinaparinggan mo.. Di kaya ako dirty diana..

  20. #60
    Let's BRACE OURSELVES people.

    Hmm, post ko din 'to sa kabila, pero sa tabloid section nalang muna..

    LOS ANGELES, March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of today's biggest recording artists and producers have joined together to celebrate the music of multi-Grammy winning producer, composer and arranger Quincy Jones by recording contemporary versions of popular recordings from his massive catalog for a new album from Interscope Records entitled Q: Soul Bossa Nostra. A "family celebration," Q: Soul Bossa Nostra will be released May/June, 2010.

    [...]

    Jones, who serves as Executive Producer for the album commented, "Q: Soul Bossa Nostra features some of my favorite artists and producers on the scene today from the Pop, R&B and Hip-Hop worlds performing selections from my catalog that people really loved when they were originally recorded. Each artist picked a song that really resonated with them for different reasons - some of them having a connection because they remembered their parents playing the track when they were growing up. I am honored that everyone wanted to be a part of this celebration of these songs. They all made them their own, and knocked them out of the park."

    Jones continued, "Each of these songs had incredible artists and unique stories from when we originally recorded them. I think that these new interpretations will not only introduce these songs to a whole new generation of music fans, but inspire them to seek out the original recordings and show that these songs really stand the test of time…that's the ultimate mark of a great tune."

    [...]

    Additional tracks on Q: Soul Bossa Nostra will feature Jamie Foxx (produced by David Banner and Warryn Campbell) on the Grammy Award-winning classic "Give Me The Night," originally recorded in 1980 by Jones, George Benson and Rod Temperton; John Legend (produced by Ted Chung) on the Brothers Johnson/Siedah Garrett-penned ballad "Tomorrow," from Back On The Block; T-Pain and Robin Thicke (produced by T-Pain) on a re-make of Michael Jackson, James Ingram and Jones' Grammy nominated dance staple "P.Y.T." from Thriller.

    source

    OH NO. OH NO! I personally like PYT, grrr can't they just LEAVE MJ's music alone?! DAMN.


    My goodness, AUTO-TUNES GALORE.

Page 3 of 142 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •