PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 268
  1. #1

    hydroponics

    Just want to ask regarding hydroponics, ano po yung mga advantages and dis-advantages using hydroponics compared dun sa nakagisnan nating klase ng pagtatanim. Ano-ano yung mga halaman na best for hydroponics. I just want to try lang po, at san po kaya pwede bumili ng solution na ginagamit dito. Thank you.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aira123 View Post
    Just want to ask regarding hydroponics, ano po yung mga advantages and dis-advantages using hydroponics compared dun sa nakagisnan nating klase ng pagtatanim. Ano-ano yung mga halaman na best for hydroponics. I just want to try lang po, at san po kaya pwede bumili ng solution na ginagamit dito. Thank you.
    Eto yung current na ginagamit ko ngayon yung SNAP Hydroponics.
    Simple lang at saka mura pa by the way saan ba location mo?
    What it is?
    A low-cost hydroponics system
    A soil-less vegetable production system
    Features of SNAP Hydroponics
    Best for home-based vegetable production
    Ideal for small spaces typical in urban area as long as there is enough sunlight, air movement and rain shelter
    Advantages Over Other Systems
    Beginner-friendly
    Simple to set-up, maintain, and operate
    Needs no electricity because it incorporates passive aeration of the nutrient solution
    Low manpower requirement
    About 90% of the supplies needed to set-up the system comes from recycled materials
    Vegetables can be grown right in your doorstep
    Improves the ability of the crop to adapt to waterlogged condition
    Hastens the growth and maturity of crops
    Thinking of Business?
    Can be used for commercial scale production of lettuce and other vegetables
    Return of investment can be realized as early as in the first year of operation

  4. #4
    pwede ba yan sa mga ornamental plants?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by korei View Post
    pwede ba yan sa mga ornamental plants?

    Pwede po siguro kase nag try ako kumuha ng cuttings ng gumamela tapos binabad ko sa solution after few days me lumabas na mga ugat sa stem.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanencounter View Post
    Pwede po siguro kase nag try ako kumuha ng cuttings ng gumamela tapos binabad ko sa solution after few days me lumabas na mga ugat sa stem.
    aba ok nga yan try ko humanap nyan sa manila seedlings

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanencounter View Post
    Eto yung current na ginagamit ko ngayon yung SNAP Hydroponics.
    Simple lang at saka mura pa by the way saan ba location mo?
    What it is?
    A low-cost hydroponics system
    A soil-less vegetable production system
    Features of SNAP Hydroponics
    Best for home-based vegetable production
    Ideal for small spaces typical in urban area as long as there is enough sunlight, air movement and rain shelter
    Advantages Over Other Systems
    Beginner-friendly
    Simple to set-up, maintain, and operate
    Needs no electricity because it incorporates passive aeration of the nutrient solution
    Low manpower requirement
    About 90% of the supplies needed to set-up the system comes from recycled materials
    Vegetables can be grown right in your doorstep
    Improves the ability of the crop to adapt to waterlogged condition
    Hastens the growth and maturity of crops
    Thinking of Business?
    Can be used for commercial scale production of lettuce and other vegetables
    Return of investment can be realized as early as in the first year of operation

    Thanks sa info, I'm from Laguna, full time housewife kaya gusto ko try, gawing libangan. Lahat ba klase gulay pwede?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by korei View Post
    aba ok nga yan try ko humanap nyan sa manila seedlings
    sige kapag may nakita ka sa MSB inform mo ako ha.

  9. #9
    How much does the SNAP nutrient solution cost? Where can you buy it?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by agave View Post
    How much does the SNAP nutrient solution cost? Where can you buy it?
    sa sulit may nagbebenta ng SNAP solutions 300 pesos lang, kung malayo ka pwede mo ipa deliver kaya lang ikaw magbabayad ng shipment cost. They also sell starter kit for beginners which includes SNAP solutions, growing medium and 8 1week old seedlings of lettuce. I bought mine sa UPLB.

  11. #11
    to hydroponic user

    curious lang ako,since na gumagamit ito ng tubig,di ba ito binabahayan ng bugs like lamok?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kim G View Post
    to hydroponic user

    curious lang ako,since na gumagamit ito ng tubig,di ba ito binabahayan ng bugs like lamok?
    nung na harvest ko yung lettuce ko last week wala naman akong nakitang mga kiti-kiti dun sa growing boxes ko. napansin ko medyo may pagka sticky yung solutions kaya hindi siguro nabubuhay
    yung mga itlog ng lamok.

  13. #13
    m@s@m@ng t@0
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Taguig City
    @urbanencounter: simple lang ba ang process nito, i saw the sulit ad, 450 *** starter kit,

    1. Snap hydroponics solutions
    2. growing box
    3. styrofoam cups
    4. 8 pieces seeds 1 week old seedlings

  14. #14
    Manila Seedling Bank ba yun nasa Quezon Ave cor. EDSA...?
    meron kaya training dun about hydrophonics...?
    interested ako rito para ma-share ko sa parents ko which are already retired and bored sa haus nila at far away Novaliches.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by May27 View Post
    Manila Seedling Bank ba yun nasa Quezon Ave cor. EDSA...?
    meron kaya training dun about hydrophonics...?
    interested ako rito para ma-share ko sa parents ko which are already retired and bored sa haus nila at far away Novaliches.
    Sa UPLB may training sila about sa SNAP hydroponics pwede ka mag inquire dun kaya lang medyo malayo kung nasa bandang Manila ka. Madali lang naman set-up ng SNAP hydroponics,
    may kasama na yung step by step na guide pag bumili ka ng SNAP Solutions.para ka lang naglalaro nun.

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanencounter View Post
    Sa UPLB may training sila about sa SNAP hydroponics pwede ka mag inquire dun kaya lang medyo malayo kung nasa bandang Manila ka. Madali lang naman set-up ng SNAP hydroponics,
    may kasama na yung step by step na guide pag bumili ka ng SNAP Solutions.para ka lang naglalaro nun.
    thanks urbanencounter... layo nga ng UPLB sakin, hehehe...
    cge, i'll try it once makakuha ko ng starter kit. =)

  18. #17
    sa mga may hydroponics dito, ilang sqm ang space ninyo para sa setup?

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    sa mga may hydroponics dito, ilang sqm ang space ninyo para sa setup?
    yung sa akin nasa harapan lang bahay.basta makaka receive lang yung plants ng morning sunlight.

  20. #19
    matanong lang.... considered bang "organic" kapag pinalaki yung gulay thru hydroponics?

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by project_ichigo View Post
    matanong lang.... considered bang "organic" kapag pinalaki yung gulay thru hydroponics?

    depende siguro yan kung ang ginagamit na fertilizer (liquid/powdered type) ay organic o hindi.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

read more
PBA:

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

read more
TV:

The Voice PH to open second season on October 26!

The Voice PH to open second season on October 26!

read more
SPORTS:

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Nadine Samonte also admits private marriage

Nadine Samonte also admits private marriage

read more
NMFtv:

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

read more

Advertisement