PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Spotlight

Spotlight features the fearless journalists as they uncovered a series of cover-ups on child sex abuse cases of the Roman Catholic clergy in the Boston area.

read more

Videoke Anthem

Mga staple videoke anthem mo, ilabas mo na. Wag ka nang mahiya! Ano ang nasa videoke line-up mo?

read more

Ateneo Lady Eagles VS FEU Lady Tamaraws

The Lady Eagles finishes the match in 3 sets. Check out some post-game analysis here.

read more

Kilig to the bones!

What is the most kilig worthy moment you have made for your special someone? Share us your stories here.

read more

Where to go next?

Let our travel forum help you out in deciding where to spend your next travel experience. Let us go around the world in 3,2,1!

read more

United colors of love

Love can survive under the rainbow flag! Agree? The question is, how can you make it last? Share your stories here.

read more

xtreme pro whey

i found this product at tobys/olympic gold.. okay ba to? mura lang kasi siya for starter, i want to try. then pano ba paginom neto? before and after workout? mga ilang hours before and after? usually before lunch ako so i eat after workout. ano ba dapat after kumain or before?

Sir Hello Maganda yan gmit yan ni Jerick Ternida from TEAM SNI the first filipino bodybuilding world champion 4 time muscle-mania world champion.. and its available in Chris sports and TOby's Sports!!

d me nag proprotein whey sir... ask mo nlng sila pro maganda yan..

help naman pano ba iniinom, before or after meals?