PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Question

Does anyone remember Tina Revilla? Back in the 70s and 80s she was a popular actress and TV host. She also had a sister, Maritess, that was also a popular actress in the 70s, and in the 80s, she had a niece, Cita, who was a popular commercial spokesmodel (and a huge crush of mine!). Does anyone where they are now and what they is doing? Are they still active in showbiz?

Talking

Tina Revilla is not active in Showbiz anymore but you can still see her on Channel 4 (The Lotto Draw). She is married to a Valencia... Her other sister Maritess is now separated from her Husband.. Iking Araneta.. she is the mother of Bianca Araneta and Paolo Araneta.. Cita meanwhile is married to a Yabut..

Tina Revilla is married to an old friend of my dad, Serge Valencia. She's a homemaker now, although she occassionally appears on TV.

Talking

BTW Cita is not Tina Revilla's niece but her sister

Smile

Thanks for all the information, you guys! Especially to you mytyragirl, you seem to know a lot of information about the Revillas, you wouldn't happen to be a member of the family, would you?
    Sorry about calling Cita Tina's niece, I guess I just forgot that she was her sister. I used to have the most intense crush on Cita when I was a teenager after seeing those palmolive commercials that she was in. Which Yabut is she married to? I know a couple of Yabuts myself, maybe she's married to a Yabut I know?

Tina was last seen in that SM ad last year.

can't help but ask

Isn't Cita's ex-husband the Yabut allegedly connected to the most notorious of the Barreto sisters? the singer wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by SIOPAO MAN View Post
    Thanks for all the information, you guys! Especially to you mytyragirl, you seem to know a lot of information about the Revillas, you wouldn't happen to be a member of the family, would you?
    Sorry about calling Cita Tina's niece, I guess I just forgot that she was her sister. I used to have the most intense crush on Cita when I was a teenager after seeing those palmolive commercials that she was in. Which Yabut is she married to? I know a couple of Yabuts myself, maybe she's married to a Yabut I know?

ricky yabut yun, hiwalay na din yata sila

niece din nya si LEXI SHULZE,

NEPHEWS nya si MICO AND BERNARD PALANCA

SIS IN LAW NYA SI JANET BASCO

FATHER NYA ANG LVN ACTOR NA SI ARMANDO GOYENA

Quote Originally Posted by SIOPAO MAN View Post

asan na sha? sana magpose sha sa FHM

tina revilla is married to pcso chairman sergio osmena valencia, she used to do the lotto lottery every night . she has 2 kids jordana a summa cum laude candidate at u.p. and oblation scholar and julio.