S.H.E: Selina Ren.Hebe Tian.Ella Chen (SHERO) .:Part 1:. - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 15 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last
    ohh. i remember that batang_pinoy. ahaha
    He/She is really an S.H.E hater. i dunno why. p
    sya yung ngreply sa thread about sa SH3 gayagaya thingy.

stop comparing S.H.E and BEG.
    mas matagal na sa industry ang S.H.E.
    at.. mas conservative S.H.E nu!!. AHAHAHAH!

anyways.
    salamat sa pagpost ng mga pics and link/s regarding SHERO.
    Ella is making me drool. whaha.

thanks rin pala sa CE news. im lovin it.

Quote Originally Posted by ObscureMe View Post
    No biggie You can call me Justine. I think I've already added you on facebook, if you may or may not remember. Thank you so much for welcoming me! ^_^ Wala kasi akong lakas ng lood dun sa af, lurker lang kasi ako. I really appreciate it! ^_^
    Ah! ikaw siguro si Justine Go? lol.. wala yun. don kasi dapat english, dito..hindi kailangan.lol..

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_018 View Post

Ano sya yun? bat sya napad-pad dito? lol..kaya pala, hater ng S.H.E.. anyway, wag na pansinin.lol.

anyway, eto importante..

Since S.H.E's MV SHERO is already out. Think we should start campaigning and voting S.H.E's SHERO in MYX PHILIPPINES. Right? S.H.E's SHERO was too amazing compared to other artist MV's that was currently airing in MYX. We should raised S.H.E's flag?(haha..i don't know the correct term lah~) Anyway, I hope you understand what I mean yea? lol..

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu189/josellemaeCE/shero2.jpg

thanks to all, WE NEED YOUR FULL SUPPORT FOR THIS. FOR S.H.E.

--

guys, sana magawa natin this time..pls..hahah(nagmaka-awa ba?lol)

S.H.E in White Floral Rivet-Armour Look; Ella’s Right Hand Bleed from Cut

translated by : shyun_y @ Asianfanatics Forum
    original source : NOWnews
    Please do not edit any part of this translated news and do credit the source and the translator if transferred elswhere

S.H.E will be releasing their latest album and their new look includes a set of costumes with the “Empress” look that cost over NT$2,000,000. As the 3 costumes are all very grand and made of special material; other than the trio wearing it to film their MV, it is going to be difficult for them to ever wear it again on a second occasion. Therefore, this new look is entitled “The Most Expensive One-Time Costume”. In response to their recording company’s high budget for [SHERO], the trio joked, “Our costumes are really stylish and charismatic this time. From the revealing and sexy big wool dresses, to the dazzling silver-galvanized roses dresses and now the rivet-armours, our company must be treating us like [Rafflesia] and [Queen Bees].”

S.H.E was donned in the designer outfits by Tomas – [White Floral Rivet-Armours]. S.H.E looked charismatic and prestigious all dressed up in the outfits, which carry elements of both the rock and majestic style. However putting on these impressive outfits is a difficult task for S.H.E as the shoulders, arms and hem areas of the outfits were all hand-sewn with the sharp rivets by Tomas; if one is not careful, they can easily cut themselves. Ella’s right hand was pierced by the sharp rivets and bleed when she had to pose with her arms on her waist. But she quickly put on a plaster by herself and joked, “See? I am SHERO, I can put on the plaster by myself.”

The company also spent a high fee producing the MV. In the MV, S.H.E created a dazzling stage from a ruins ground, and subsequently led the wilting flowers from the ruins to blossom grandly, to symbolize the awakening of the female’s esteem and pride. Lastly water will also be splashed on the trio and this scene will be filmed in high speed to capture the momentary expressions of S.H.E when the water hits them. In order to bring out the best effects of the MV, S.H.E also showcased their resilient SHERO character by agreeing gamely to the proposal.

As the trio was dressed in their [White Floral Rivet-Armours] and could only be splashed with water once, hence the production crew prepared 3 big bucketful of water in hope that filming will be done in one take. The first to film this scene was Ella and she said very appreciatively after filming, “Although the temperature was freezing and we need to be splashed with water, the production crew has specially prepared hot drinks for us. We are really very grateful to them. As with the filming of such scenes, the use of real water will definitely produce a better visual effect than computer graphics alone, thus, we decided to rise to the challenge.” After Hebe finished filming her scene, she exclaimed aloud, “It is 3am in the morning now. We are SHERO, fearless and undaunted even being splashed with water.”

Hello sa lahat! napanuod ko na yung MV!!! Wahhhhhhhhh!!! Astig!!! olatz ang ibang MV's! ang ganda ng consept!!! jia you S.H.E!! sana makapasok nga sa MYX.

up for S.H.E!

guys, vote din kayo sa S.H.E dito. dati na tong nagawa natin eh. diba? chart central?

http://chartcentral.frihost.net/cc/index.php

type nyo lang sa ibaba.. S.H.E taz SHERO..

waaaahhh dinadownload ko na ang SHERO MV!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spoliarium98 View Post
    waaaahhh dinadownload ko na ang SHERO MV!!!
    jie!! paano??? please help me on that thingy..wahh...

Quote Originally Posted by peng rui she View Post
    >>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!! antagal koh din hinanap na magka SHE thread eh.. kaya tuloy mga SHE stuffs.. minsan dun nah pinag uusapan sa HK thread.. nakuh nakuh.. andalang koh din don eh...

nga pala how should we call you??? im arcee pala
    hi.. you can call me.. Sabina..hehehe..
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_018 View Post

Ah ganon? LOL. No wonder..hehehe.. eh, di ko talaga kilala yung sinasabi niya. hahaha
    at..napanuod ko na din ang MV! nako!! ang ganda. lalo ni Ella. stand out eh! hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by josellemae View Post
    jie!! paano??? please help me on that thingy..wahh...
    jo, copy mo yung url ng SHERO MV sa youtube then punta ka sa www.clipnabber.com, paste mo dun yung url tapos click mo yung “nab” choose kung .flv or .mp4 ang gusto mong format, pag naclick mo na, yun na magdadownload na yun...

Quote Originally Posted by batang_pinoy View Post
    they all look so weird.

no wonder they're not popular here.

Korea's BEG look better than these... ...whatever.
    hey, i'm a big kpop fan as well. i know who BEG girls are but don't you think it's kinda rude to post something unrelated to SHE in their own thread? the reason why we have threads for different artists is for everyone to have their own place to express their support. promoting your own artist in a nice way isn't bad but posting such thing is like so immature.

and i think i know you. once in our 2ne1 thread you made the people in that thread raging with anger. don't make people dislike your own supported artist, learn how to respect what other people like. and besides, kpop is different from taiwan's pop ok? you're starting to irritate me.

Quote Originally Posted by shylin View Post
    hey, i'm a big kpop fan as well. i know who BEG girls are but don't you think it's kinda rude to post something unrelated to SHE in their own thread? the reason why we have threads for different artists is for everyone to have their own place to express their support. promoting your own artist in a nice way isn't bad but posting such thing is like so immature.

and i think i know you. once in our 2ne1 thread you made the people in that thread raging with anger. don't make people dislike your own supported artist, learn how to respect what other people like. and besides, kpop is different from taiwan's pop ok? you're starting to irritate me.
    TAMA!

^^agree

at ang fail ko, di ko pa napanood hahahaha busy busyhan sa work eh...

ano pa next mv nila? demanding much

TAMA!
    di ba fal? nakakahigh blood. second time ko siya maencounter. kung dun sa 2ne1 thread eh kinalma ko mga tao na huwag na pansinin, ibang usapan na dito. nakakairita talaga. wala namang ginagawang masama sa kanya mga tao dito, ke aga2 ng thread nang-iinvade.

ang fab nila sa vid!!! love it kasi ang ganda ni ella with those uber girly outfits.... mayday pala ang nagsulat ng song!!!

ako I love their ballads... sa last album nila..already silent stands out and moonlight letter din..

sa other albums I love,love,love MAYDAY!!!(fave koh!!) electric shock,say that you love me, thank you for your gentleness,ai ne( where's love) ,wo ai ni (I love you),3 more that I forgot the titles na...

Quote Originally Posted by weepingangel25 View Post
    ^^agree

at ang fail ko, di ko pa napanood hahahaha busy busyhan sa work eh...

ano pa next mv nila? demanding much
    hi! hindi pa siguro tayo magkakilala noh? i'm ann. di ko pa rin napapanuod yung mv. kainis kasi blocked ang YT dito. saturday ko pa mapapanuod yun. nahuhuli na ko sa kanila. buti na lang may sarili ng thread dito. makakabasa ko ng mga updates.

di ba fal? nakakahigh blood. second time ko siya maencounter. kung dun sa 2ne1 thread eh kinalma ko mga tao na huwag na pansinin, ibang usapan na dito. nakakairita talaga. wala namang ginagawang masama sa kanya mga tao dito, ke aga2 ng thread nang-iinvade.

parang nakikita ko rin yan sa tv program thread. Nangti-trip lang yan.

parang nakikita ko rin yan sa tv program thread. Nangti-trip lang yan.
    nang-iinis talaga. hay! huwag pansinin ang mga papansin. hehehe....nuod ka ng concert nila? kasama mo sina mimi jie? wey! inggit ako. gusto ko rin sana wala naman ako budget. kainis!

apparently S.H.E is filming a new MV hope its a slow song...

and I soooo love the ending song of DWL also!!!up there with Mayday

pics! credit: Ella's thread @ AF

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac242/Kait1yn/eb5b4b5ca7aa1a76faf2c05e.jpg

nang-iinis talaga. hay! huwag pansinin ang mga papansin. hehehe....nuod ka ng concert nila? kasama mo sina mimi jie? wey! inggit ako. gusto ko rin sana wala naman ako budget. kainis!

ann, di namin kasama si ate mimi, sa tw po sya. Kasama ko si pia ng CEFC sa sg this april. Excited na nga kami eh, after ng dibdibang pag-iipon hahahaa!!! . Nag-iisip na rin ako ng design ng Ella banner. Biased noh, hehehee.. marami namang SH banners dun eh. Sana maging successful kami... oo nga pala, yung mp3 ko ng SHE sa mediafire, inaayos ko pa, i-pm ko na lang sa iyo ang link... tama, wag nang pansinin ang other creature.

Page 3 of 15 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last