Hard Gainers Thread (weight gain) - Page 2 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 28 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    ^ many people find their way to the website of the facility I'm associated with, they can always search it up there

and I haven't gotten any new pics... except those who are in my FB list see my recent pics
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

blakedaddy, thanks sa inputs mo
    dami ko natutunan.

how about metabolism? does this affect being ecto, meso, endo?

how about metabolism? does this affect being ecto, meso, endo?
    not as much as you think it does....
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

heto si ectonomore way back 2008...

2008 company summer outing:
    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_y4prUwB8Y-A/S5A_vU1JiHI/AAAAAAAAAQw/u24lhz6BDS0/ecto2008.JPG

eto pa pic naman sa bahay....mga June or July 2008 ito....i started going to the gym a month after this pic was taken
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_y4prUwB8Y-A/SZnBxyyxbFI/AAAAAAAAACI/gUzpuZoYzYg/s640/28062008.jpg

typical ecto

^ Kamukha mo pala si Ben Stiller

nyahaha Ben Stiller talaga?....ikaw lang nagsabi niyan blakedaddy....hahaha....

after 4 months of working out doing kung ano ano dahil uneducated pa, toits ang naging resulta...with matching tattoos and a new hairdo....
    http://lh4.ggpht.com/_y4prUwB8Y-A/SZR2iE2XZ_I/AAAAAAAAABM/FpdeoIz5EnM/s640/03012009048.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy View Post
    ^ Kamukha mo pala si Ben Stiller
    Napa LOL ako sa office.

blakedaddy..possible ba yun kay enctonomore?..baka may pag asa a ako..i weight 110lbs kasi ngayon..
    eat and train right, yes its possible

@ mac dhonz: yes bro after 4 months yan....weight ko nung summer was at around 110lbs din, 5'7 ang height ko...hindi ko lang maalala kung ano ang weight ko sa after 4 months na pic...what i remember is i gained roughly around 25lbs after 6 months ng pagbubuhat....hindi lang pagbubuhat tol, kasama ang proper nutrition and rest....iniba ko talaga lifestyle ko....tinigil ang mga bisyo kagaya ng yosi at inom....

August 2008 ako nag start mag gym and the pic was taken during the holiday seasons nung December 2008...mga Dec 28 siguro yan...Dec 26 ko kasi pinatira yung mga tattoo ko na as you can see eh matingkad pa ang kulay kaya halatang bago lang at hindi pa natutuyo....

if you read the first post in this thread, i stated that i created a blog which included general information sa mga ginawa at sinunod ko on my quest to gain weight...here's the link again in case you missed it www.ectonomore.blogspot.com

salamat at na inspire ka parekoy...yan talaga ang dahilan ko ng pag post ng pics....para hindi puro salita din kumbaga...hehehe....hindi lang masyadong impressive pero kita naman na kahit paano may improvement

summer 2009 heto naman ang pic ko....napansin ko tuloy na favorite ko ang blue shorts na suot ko dahil yan nanaman suot ko kagaya nung pic ko nung Dec 2008....lol...kaya pala ngayon eh halos sira na at kupas na...
    http://lh4.ggpht.com/_y4prUwB8Y-A/S5BEACPvAaI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/3ffQtFGAbzU/ecto2009.JPG

ang laki nga naman ng improvement mo tol..wish i could post mine someday hehe

di ko alam kung ecto ako or what kasi dati ang payat ko nung highschool pero i think its just normal pero madali naman ako tumaba pero hndi naman totally tataba na parang obese ba.. basta im sure im not ecto.. kakainspire mga pics ni ectonomore.. sana may magpost pa.

kaya mo yan repapips...

walang imposible sa taong gustong maging matindi...lol

nice one ecto,, ako rin gusto kung maging matindi...

go squelch...magpaka tindi ka ng mahusay tol

happy weekend sa lahat ng mga matindi at gustong maging matindi....weekend mode si ectonomore...palabas palang ng opisina...titira ng pre workout meal pagdating sa haybols tapos magbubuhat ng matindi...

martes ng madaling araw na ulit ang balik ko....magpaka tindi ng mabuti

ang kasabihan pag weekend ay:
    have fun
    lift some weight and pump those muscles :macho"
    then get laid

I guess i should have said this when i talked about being born with certain genes that automatically give any person their maximum genetic potential.

One thing i`ve always believed in is doing ones absolute best in training if you want to reach your absolute best genetic potential (like getting muscles as big as possible even if your a pure ectomorph-payat).

When i say best i mean having the discipline to do a hard workout session the way it should be done,hard, or doing a light workout session when that is what you have to do for recuperation or whatever else. So do your best to train efficiently, no shortcuts !

My mentor Chris Uy (who coached me in our jumping event and cycling and ended up becoming my training buddy and best buddy, after my wife ) is mesomorphic-big & muscular. The few times i teased him na thats the reason why he performs well ay napikon siya and said something like, "how dare you insult my training!"

Napikon siya because he does train with all the heart he can muster up, no excuses, no shortcuts. Inspite of his genetic built for field events and for strength sports he has biked New manila-baguio in just below 9 hrs in his 40`s with a 22 lb bike (something done normally by endurance athletes).

He taught me one thing, he taught me to maximize anything and everything i did in training (including your lifestyle when not training).

We admit that we made some training mistakes in the past (basically overtraining...) but we have no regrets because training with conviction brought out the worst and the best in us... And thats why i talk like i do.

So guy and girls, wether your ecto or endo or whatever, never give up, the important thing is you do your best, a cliche easier said than done, but you guys out there who train with heart know that its not just a cliche...

I`l end by giving my favorite quote by Pierre De Coubertan which is seen in every Olympic Games:

"The important thing in the games is not winning, but taking part. The essential thing in life is not conquering, but fighting well."
    patrick

patrickt have you considered taking up a career as a motivational speaker?

Brianpex-
    Your funny dude, but even if your serious about your question, well, i`m going 47 yrs old this month, and modesty aside, any kind of motivation i can give (or might have given) is due more to how i trained than how i talk, or even my age.

No disrespect intended, patrickt.

I'm happy to troll, BS and poke fun at clueless posters but I always give props to those who've paid their dues and who know their stuff.

@ mac dhonz: supplements that i took when i was starting out were weight gainers, whey protein and creatine....nung una weight gainer pero para sakin wala siyang masyadong naitulong...what seemed to have worked for me was whey protein and creatine....tapos bandang huli hindi na din ako nag creatine dahil i found it to cause pimple outbreaks sakin...

taking supplements was when i have not yet found my way into forums like these and found out na kahit regular diet eh kaya naman ma attain ang bodybuilding goals....sa ngayon i dont take any supplements anymore...

good luck pala repapips

i was browsing my laptop nung saturday afternoon and saw na may ginawa pala akong tamang before and after pics...four months progress padin kagaya nung isa kong post pero ito may ibang angles:
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_y4prUwB8Y-A/S5UrJZgGVvI/AAAAAAAAAR0/fSgL1lRxYHY/s512/b4nafter.jpg

at para hindi laging hubad, ito naman pics na may damit....wearing my favorite shirts, showing naman how differently my clothes fit way back in July 2008 when i was not yet working out up to Dec 2008....:
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_y4prUwB8Y-A/S5UrKKkrMsI/AAAAAAAAASA/LmcmOEsN8KY/evolution.jpg

sa simula lang mahirap mga first 2 weeks after nun hahanapin na ng body mo *** pag kain every 2-3 hours

Page 2 of 28 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last