Hard Gainers Thread (weight gain) - Page 11 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange
X

Page 11 of 28 First ... 10 11 12 21 ... Last
    if your a hardgainer i can give you tips and advice just pm me.

^bakit thru PM pa???
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

^^blakedaddy naalala mo si Online Coach

may mga banat pa sa kabila na, "This is why I formulaed yung distance coaching para mamonitor yung habits at tuloy tuloy ang gains."

hanef

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA as I said, I can do online coaching if I wanted to... BUT... I have to have at lest handled the person to know he has his form down or train with me at least once a week..

Ironically, the rate I charge for group training per head is even cheaper than what online coach charges....
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

the funny thing is that he honestly believes that its a good form of training because the trainee could be easily monitored...wtf?...i don't need to explain further why i take his "thing' as a joke

^ The fact the person doesn't even workout seriously himself is already a joke in itself... or the fact he believes a CSCS can excuse you from not looking fit

Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy View Post
    ^bakit thru PM pa???

i already gave some tips here. i cant discuss it here lahat baka maging novela lang hehhehe..kakatamad mag type ng marami..i didnt know kasi ano problem nila tru Q and A mas madali

^ Dude no offense meant... but 9 out of 10 times you only need to check 2 things to see whats wrong... food log and training routine more than often already tell you what they do wrong

Ironically, the rate I charge for group training per head is even cheaper than what online coach charges....
    is there any opening for this? wala akong mahila sa mga officemates ko kasi lahat sa fitness first wynsum nagwo-work out eh..

^ Yup PM me your sked and let's discuss from there

People thanks for this thread,

feel free to ask any questions which are yet to be asked here in the thread...we're glad to be of help

totoo po ba na in building muscle, less reps and heavier weights ang kailangan and more reps, less weights for shaping?

it would be in the best interest of a beginner to focus on gaining strength....with this gain in strength also comes muscles....this could be achieved with less reps and heavier weights....this is the reason why the Starting Strength program is very beneficial for beginners....

for shaping, diet is the key and not more reps with less weights....imo you'd be better off doing some sort of cardio instead of doing high reps

totoo po ba na in building muscle, less reps and heavier weights ang kailangan and more reps, less weights for shaping?
    Not true... diet still dictates if you get more defined or not... and you cannot change the shape of the muscle...

Hi mga master...

hingi lang po ako onting tips..

I started lifting weight about 6months ago.
    My weight before was 120lb after 4months then I become 150lbs.
    but my belly was to big. I decide to clean my diet.
    my weight is dropping down so fast now im currently at 140lbs for 2months.

with strict clean diet its so hard for me to gain weight!!

tsaka mga boss pwede po ba **** mag palaki, ng hindi din lumalaki ang belly?

or **** lalaki ang tyan dhil kain ng kain?

^ How about posting your eating plan in full detail??

gaining some fat is part of bulking up, but if you gain a lot of fat then you are doing something wrong

I'm eating every 3hrs.

chicken/fish/egg(minsan grilled minsan prito w/olive oil)/2cup rice/1glass of milk

meryenda ko po : banana/apple/nuts kung anung available sa ref un ang tinitira ko.

opo boss gs2 ko maging bulk pero nahihirapan ako mag pataba pag clean diet ginawa ko.

about sa belly if im planning to bulk up. kasabay din ba nito ang pag laki din ng tyan ko dahil sa pag kain?

btw nung 150lbs ako ang BF% is 24% ata.
    ngaung 140lbs around 14-16% ata, nkalimutan ko na.
    sa Mercury ang nag check accurate ba un?

^ If you suddenly start eating way too much talagang lolobo tiyan mo.. slowly increase your eating...

the mercury reading isn't accurate

Whats the ideal weight gain every week?
    mga ilang lbs kaya, if clean diet ang ggawin?

Page 11 of 28 First ... 10 11 12 21 ... Last