Whats Important To You?
Fans just got a taste of what to expect this season. Here are the numbers that shaped the first week of UAAP volleyball action.read more
The DLSU Lady Spikers took a walk in the park as they dominated UST from start to finish with 25-8, 27-25, 25-13read more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Japeth Aguilar's trey and block saved the day as Barangay Ginebra escaped the Talk N Text Tropang Texters 97-95.read more
Looking for a full-time/part-time online-offline advertisers in makati
Make a low-cost investment in your future! Request more information from an Associate near you,
or find out how to set up your own home-based business for less than the cost of your monthly electric bill.
how smart entrepreneurs leverage their time and effort to create a thriving, profitable business.
for schedule of training and interested applicant pls text or call +632 9324716629
What you need to know about life insurance!
1. Not everyone needs one. You only need it if someone would suffer financially when you die. A good example is if you're the sole breadwinner in the family. But if say, you're single and noone depends on you financially, there is no point having a life insurance.
2. Do not mix life insurance with investing. Most companies that do this don't do a good job of investing your money. One reason is that they have to give 100% of your first year premium to the agent. Then a fraction thereof afterwards. Instead, get a term life insurance where you only pay for the insurance part. It does not have any cash value other than what your beneficiary gets upon your death. It is very, very cheap compared to insurance with investment. Best of all, you don't have to pay a lot in agent commissions.
Remember, if you want to invest, open up an investment account and do it yourself. If you need life insurance, just buy life insurance, nothing more.
2. Term in the long run will cost more than a permanent plan.
3. I have heard of the saying buy term and invest the rest.
Well we have now a product that is term with investment VUL.
4. The Insurance company does not pay the agent 100% commission on the first year premium.