PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

BDO Job Applicants: How long does it take for the company to call back?

I applied in BDO three years ago and got accepted. Worked for the company for a couple of months before I transferred to a different bank. This is what I remember during the "job application process:"

(BDO HR was still located at Orient Square Bldg in Ortigas)

1. Got a call for them - and they told me I had a scheduled interview
    2. Had my first interview and they told me to come back after 3 days for another interview
    3. Had my 2nd and 3rd (final) interview in the same day. Asked me to undergo medical check-up and gave me a list of requirements I had to submit.
    4. Had an exam after 6 business days (more or less)
    5. Was officially hired after a month

I've been a full-time mom for more than a year, and finally decided to go back to work. I tried applying in BDO again recently.. And I realized they now process job applications differently. Here is what transpired:

(BDO HR Recruitment now located at Greenhills - Ortigas Ave. cor Roosevelt)

1. I applied for a job and sent my resume online (BDO website)
    2. They called me up after 1 business day and told me I was scheduled for an exam
    3. Took the exam the next day and they immediately told the results -- I passed and was scheduled for an interview the following day.
    4. Went to BDO for my scheduled interview.. Was interviewed and after the interview, the interviewer told me that my application was subject for evaluation and they'll just call me on my mobile (they did not mention how long the "waiting period" was).

Now I'm still waiting for them to call me up. It's been only three days since my interview but I'm quite anxious already 'cause I'm not used to waiting.

Are they really going to call me back kaya? did anyone experience the same process I went through (the one I mentioned above). Please let me know. Thank you!

walang kwenta talaga recruitment nitong BDO. Sa lahat nang nagbabalak pumasok dito, DO NOT EXPECT ANY CALL OR NOTIFICATION. Magapply na kayo agad. I do understand na madaming applicants pero kawawa din naman yung mga gaya natin na umaasa or umasa hindi ba? Bakit naman yung ibang ka-level nilang company kaya magsend man lang nang rejection notice? para atleast maka-move on sa pag-apply sa iba.

Quote Originally Posted by gothiccreed View Post
    walang kwenta talaga recruitment nitong BDO. Sa lahat nang nagbabalak pumasok dito, DO NOT EXPECT ANY CALL OR NOTIFICATION. Magapply na kayo agad. I do understand na madaming applicants pero kawawa din naman yung mga gaya natin na umaasa or umasa hindi ba? Bakit naman yung ibang ka-level nilang company kaya magsend man lang nang rejection notice? para atleast maka-move on sa pag-apply sa iba.
    Talaga na-experience mo din na maghintay sa reply ng BDO? Haaayyy. Nakakainis no?

if that is the case we just apply also to other companies we are interested with.

In my case, nabigyan na ako ng pre-employment requirements. does it mean na hired na ba ako?

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Arianaj View Post
    In my case, nabigyan na ako ng pre-employment requirements. does it mean na hired na ba ako?

hi arianaj, me too, last june11 nabigyan nadin ako ng list ng requirements at nakapag pamedical na.. how was your application after ka mabigyan nagstart ka na ba? hope you can answer me.. i'm confused. really.

hala nakakalungkot sapalaran na lang ako sa manila hirap humanap ng work. pano po ba to nagexam po ako sa ortigas tapos napasa ko po *** Accounting exam tapos binigyan po ako interview slip pinapunta po ako HO sa makati ave. tapos after ng interview ko dun wait daw kung masho2rt list ako tapos call or text na lang. may aasahan pa ba ko? hays!

Red face Bdo

Hi bakit po pag nagsesend ako sa email ng bDO ng job application ko na nakita ko sa site nila laging faulure notice

Hi good day Arianaj
    Bakit kaya nag eerror online application ko
    FAilure notice kasi lagi

Quote Originally Posted by andrian002sax View Post
    hala nakakalungkot sapalaran na lang ako sa manila hirap humanap ng work. pano po ba to nagexam po ako sa ortigas tapos napasa ko po *** Accounting exam tapos binigyan po ako interview slip pinapunta po ako HO sa makati ave. tapos after ng interview ko dun wait daw kung masho2rt list ako tapos call or text na lang. may aasahan pa ba ko? hays!
    Hi good day Arianaj
    Bakit kaya nag eerror online application ko
    FAilure notice kasi lagi

been waiting for 7 months now.. it was just recently that i decided to stop the wait and apply for another company.. it seems tuloy na tuloy na kasi because right after the final interview medical exams agad and polica/nbi requirements are asked to be submitted.. along with our uniform measurements..sadly that was 6 months ago.. been waiting anxiously everyday.. if they still gonna call me or not.. or if im hired na or not.. find it unfair. really =(

Hi gud pm..ask ko lang po ano p process after ng mainterview s executive? Final interview po with whom? Isa ako s nkapasok nung jobfair last jan 19 in pamp. Nagfollow up ako last Friday and they told me that my papers were already forwarded to recruitment dept,*** does it mean? Thank u po s magrereply..

Transcript Needed

Hi! BDO just called me today for an interview on Monday, I passed my resume using job street two weeks ago, and I just requested for my transcript and diploma yesterday, and my school said that it would take ten working days to process the said documents, My worry is that BDO asked me to bring a copy of my transcript on Monday, I text them if that would be okay? but there was no response, and I don't want to waste money and effort, because I am from Olongapo City (4hours travel), so what do you think? Should I go? would they allow me to take the exam and interview? Thanks in advance!

anyone here done with their medical last december 11, 2013?

hi.. i also applied last december 11 and already done with the medical. how was ur application. havent hear from them since then.. pls txt me batchm8 09325117655 update ntin isat isa

16. Advertisement

Hi , ask ko *** kung ilang beses ba pwede 2mawag sa bdo 4 ff up ng application ? Last year p ko applicant . Oct 23 my exam and initial interview , then my pina fillupan n form then bngyan ako slip for final interview that was nov. 15. Pero pina sked ako ng nov 20 ata un kc wala daw ata mag iinterview. Not sure. Then nkapasa nmn ng final interview. Then medical na. Nakapag medical nmn na ako. Kso pinaulit uli *** urine kc my mens pa ko dat time. Then after 4 days ata 2mwag kung gsto ko p daw i continue *** application ko. Then i said yes. And after that pinapasa nila skin *** TOR and COE ko. Napasa ko nmn. Then after a week, a month d n *** 2mawag ulit. My friend advice me na mag call daw ako for ff up. Then kahapon 2mwag ako. Ang sbe wala p daw available sa area ko. And nag pa bgo ko ng area since malayo daw *** cnbe ko. Ang sbe ko monumento. Sbe nila twagan n *** daw ako kng my available n sa area ko. I just want to ask kng ilang beses b pwede mag ff up? Gsto ko sna magpalipat ulit sa iba. *** mas pinakamalapit sa lugar nmn and as i searched *** area n un is my available ata. Pwede b un? Ask ko *** po. Salamat godbless

Hello po. Ask ko lang kung anu number ng bdo?

Hi all,

Im planning to apply in bdo. Madali lang po ba exam? Ano-ano usually tinatanong sa interview? First time to apply here sa bank.

TIA!

Hi how long does it takes that bdo call back?

hi..ask q *** po qng tatawagan p q ng BDO..tapos n po q s interviews and exams..then nagbigay po sila ng copy ng pre-hiring requirements..nakumpleto q n po lahat ng requirements pero hanggang ***** d p rin ** tinatawagan..2 months n ang nakalipas..kapag nag ffollow-up ** s HR laging sinasabi processing p daw *** application..hintayin n *** daw tumawag..please help me