I applied in BDO three years ago and got accepted. Worked for the company for a couple of months before I transferred to a different bank. This is what I remember during the "job application process:"
(BDO HR was still located at Orient Square Bldg in Ortigas)
1. Got a call for them - and they told me I had a scheduled interview
2. Had my first interview and they told me to come back after 3 days for another interview
3. Had my 2nd and 3rd (final) interview in the same day. Asked me to undergo medical check-up and gave me a list of requirements I had to submit.
4. Had an exam after 6 business days (more or less)
5. Was officially hired after a month
I've been a full-time mom for more than a year, and finally decided to go back to work. I tried applying in BDO again recently.. And I realized they now process job applications differently. Here is what transpired:
(BDO HR Recruitment now located at Greenhills - Ortigas Ave. cor Roosevelt)
1. I applied for a job and sent my resume online (BDO website)
2. They called me up after 1 business day and told me I was scheduled for an exam
3. Took the exam the next day and they immediately told the results -- I passed and was scheduled for an interview the following day.
4. Went to BDO for my scheduled interview.. Was interviewed and after the interview, the interviewer told me that my application was subject for evaluation and they'll just call me on my mobile (they did not mention how long the "waiting period" was).
Now I'm still waiting for them to call me up. It's been only three days since my interview but I'm quite anxious already 'cause I'm not used to waiting.
Are they really going to call me back kaya? did anyone experience the same process I went through (the one I mentioned above). Please let me know. Thank you!