• Okay Lang

153 35.92%
  • Di Ko Type

36 8.45%
  • Ayaw Talaga!

27 6.34%
Page 1 of 199 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Talking Puerto Galera

Please help me out, it's already summer... still don't know where to go. It should be affordable, what's a good resort if it will give you a big hole in your pocket...Start Postin'...

Talking

hi,

we stayed at white beach last year, but were able to go island-hopping to see the other islands.

the rooms at white beach are not deluxe hotel quality, but the beach front is nice, as in you can swim and at night, just lie on the sands and gaze at the stars. food is great (fresh seafood), and cheap.

the other resort we saw is coco beach. there's a decent restaurant and pool and i think the rooms are nicer (the other guests we saw were mostly tourists), but the beach front is awful. as in you can't swim because the sand is
    mabato. plus the beach is very small and a bit dirty.

i can't say much about the other resorts, but i didn't regret staying at white beach. wait for some more posts then take your pick.

Talking

Is white beach the name of the resort, Thanks!

Talking

5 years ago we stayed at Cocoa Beach and Encenad. I like Cocoa Beach better and they have fabulous "all you can eat" breakfast and entertainment at night.

Talking

Originally posted by NinaAusten
    hi,

we stayed at white beach last year, but were able to go island-hopping to see the other islands.

the rooms at white beach are not deluxe hotel quality, but the beach front is nice, as in you can swim and at night, just lie on the sands and gaze at the stars. food is great (fresh seafood), and cheap.

the other resort we saw is coco beach. there's a decent restaurant and pool and i think the rooms are nicer (the other guests we saw were mostly tourists), but the beach front is awful. as in you can't swim because the sand is
    mabato. plus the beach is very small and a bit dirty.

i can't say much about the other resorts, but i didn't regret staying at white beach. wait for some more posts then take your pick.
    i want to goto puerto this coming holy week. do you have the number of that beach resort? how much naman?

Talking

last year, me and my friends stayed at white beach. we stayed for three days and two nights...P1500 lang ata nagastos ko at may nauwi pa akong pasalubong! hahaha! =) sulit na sulit!

Question

'just want to move this thread up...

to reiterate the inquiry, meron bang may no. ng White Beach resort?

thanks!

Talking

Originally posted by derickyap
    Is white beach the name of the resort, Thanks!

derickyap....

white beach is not a resort but a place in Puerto Galera. there's alot of cottages that offers affordable rooms but you don't need to call and make reservation coz it's not as fancy as boracay or palawan. watch out during holy week coz it gets too crowded.

btw, there's not much to do at white beach. the beach itself is mediocre and the sand is not really white white.

Talking

try these:

white beach resort - white beach, puerto galera
    0912-3670657

traveller's beach delight resort - white beach, puerto galera
    0912-3129826

other islands with resorts - sabang beach, small lalaguna beach, big lalaguna beach, coco beach, palangan - just ask your travel agent about the resorts there

you can also inquire re the packages sa travel agencies. sila na bahala kung saang resort may available rooms. kapag holidays it's not advisable to just go there 'cause you might not find vacancies. pag holidays, ang packages sa travel agencies is mga 3 to 4 thou ata. you have to check it out. it's really cheaper when you go during regular days.

also, womanontop is right, don't expect boracay quality here, ok? pero it's not bad na rin.

Talking

tahnks for the numbers!
    im also looking for them!

Talking

Okay ba sa Puerto Galera? How was your stay there?

Talking

That place was breathtaking!!! I would love to go there again. The scenery, the white sandy beaches and they have fabulous diving spots!!!! I was keeping a look out for those historical black rice. Years and years ago, there was a rice warehouse that caught fire and all the rice was burnt to a crisp. Occasionally, those burnt rice are still being washed ashore eventhough it's been maybe about 100 years ago since it happened. But a word of advice, please please please go there on a nice weather. Don't even go there after a storm..you know when we all think it's clear and sunny. Because when we went there, we were at the fringes of this storm and that 45 minute ferry ride from Batanggas became a scary 1 1/2 hours. But other than that..oh my goodness, it's unparrallel!!! Have fun in Puerto Galera!!!!!

oxymoron & gadfly

Exclamation

Please do share your experiences at Puerto Galera: where you stayed? how much? how was the beach? accomodations? rooms? food? resorts? contact numbers? how much you spent?

Me and my friends are planning to stay there overnight. We are still scouting which beach to stay and which resort. Please do recommend an affordable place 'coz I'm not going there with my family, tight budget I think an overnight cost of 2000 to 3000 pesos is affordable

oxymoron & gadfly

Exclamation to those who haven't posted yet:

Please do share your experiences at Puerto Galera: where you stayed? how much? how was the beach? accomodations? rooms? food? resorts? contact numbers? how much you spent?

Me and my friends are planning to stay there overnight. We are still scouting which beach to stay and which resort. Please do recommend an affordable place 'coz I'm not going there with my family, tight budget I think an overnight cost of 2000 to 3000 pesos is affordable I need all the suggestions/help I can get. Thanks.

Talking Meiji

yung 3000 mo siguro pwedeng umabot ng 5 days, seryoso, that is, if you're not too sensitive about the room, food, etc. if you're going to white beach on a not so "puntahan-ng-mga-tao" weekend, you could get a 6-person room for around 900 pesos for an ovenight stay, pretty cheap, huh? a single meal costs around 50 pesos up. like i said, if it's a regular weekend, you don't need to book a room ahead, several people will approach you as you get down the ferry asking if you've a room already, take your pick of the cheapest from there.

hope these helps

oxymoron & gadfly

Talking

Thanks davanita. Karamihan naman sa amin na dadayo sa galera ay kayang magtiis sa isang kwarto na walang aircon basta may electric fan okey na, kaya lang yung isa naming kaibigan na sanay sa ginhawa ay di masyadong makakatagal na alang aircon wawa naman. balak namin next weekend pumunta. sabi nung isang kaibigan namin na nakapunta na dun, sa sabang beach daw kami tutuloy. sang beach ba maganda kasi nag-surf ako sa net may iba't ibang beaches pa pala dun tulad ng white beach, coco beach, sabang beach, lalaguna beach (di ako sigurado dito )? Balak na nga namin na di magpa-reserve, pagdating sa galera hanap na lang kami ng matutuluyan basta di naman madumi, may shower, may electric fan, bonus na kung airconditioned yung room, di matigas ang kama, pwede na yun Sana hindi maging disaster ang outing namin

Talking

There are lots of residential houses in the main beachfront area and upon arrival at Puerto Galera Port, even the jeepney drivers can assist you find a place.. so far i have'nt seen any big resort there and the facilities are just ordinary and most of the the time just electric fan, wala ka rin namang choice unlike in Cebu, Boracay, Palawan and Bohol and other famous destinations. hope you enjoy your trip...

You can simply go to Puerto Galera and upon arrival to the main beach front area a lot of people will assist you find for a nice place depending on your choice and budget. You need not book for your trip in Manila since its no longer that peak season. Even the jeepney drivers from the port can give you some places where you can possibly stay ans you can pick the best place.. The place is nice and you can try driving in some of the PADI accredited establishments or if you really want diving you can inquire at the PADI accedited establishments in their office here in Makati.. But the facilities are not that superior, if you are looking for lots of resort amenities, i think you can not find it here unlike in Boracay and Palawan wherein there are lots of first class resorts.. good luck and happy trip..

Talking

Tama si handsome!!! you can just go there and assistance will never be a problem. Maliit lang ang Puerto Galera at marami kayong matutuluyan doon....merong rooms na may aircon meron ding wala....

Check nyo nalang kung tapos na yung concert (sponsored by San Miguel Beer) kase kung hindi pa, MASAYA DOON!!!!!ispesyali kung mahilig kayo sa ihaw-ihaw....the best doon...

Talking

i used to be a frequent visitor of puerto galera way back in college. the last time i went there was year 1998, nag fluctuate na halaga ng piso nun pero d pa naman ganun kamahal ang rates nila. anyway, when i organized an excursion trip for our graduating class, i chose puerto galera as the main venue for it kse nga mura... sa WHITE BEACH namin sha ginawa, DELGADO BEACH RESORT (which was owned by the former mayor of puerto galera)for 3 days and 2 nights. 1200 each lang nagastos namin. nandun na yung accomodation and food pati biyahe namin pauwi. (well, mas nakamura kme kse dun na kme namalengke at nagluluto ng makakain, kasama na yung mga baon pang dala.)mura lang ang rate accomodations sa delgado beach, white beach. may aircon rooms merong nde. pero may electric fan naman and maganda yung kuwarto kse may mini-veranda pa sha. the rooms that me and my group rented, (we're 40 all in all)costed 250 a night.it has 2 beds, 2-3 kayong pedeng mahiga sa bed. may sariling bathroom/cr. sobrang linis ng beach front and you can do snorkeling and mini-hiking papunta sa kabilang island. white beach's not that bad. and i suggest na try ninyo sa DELGADO BEACH RESORT. it's worth it and of course very cheap. the last time i heard when my friend went there for a honeymoon, they stayed there for a week and almost 5000 bucks lang nagastos nila.

Page 1 of 199 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last