C.N.Blue-Code Name Blue - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

REVIEW: Hacksaw Ridge

"As the screen darkens and the credits start to roll, you are left with a sense of having witnessed something extraordinary."

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

2017 PEx Oscar Pool

Join the 2017 PEx Oscar Pool. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by apol02warshak View Post
    ^grabeh ang gagwapo!...nakakaregla!
    Wahaha tama ka jan! apol! natatawa talaga ako sa expression mong yan... hahaha... LOL's saka sure ba talagang guest sila ng ft-island?... anu ba yan... grabe! swerte ng mga makakanuod sa kanila...

Quote Originally Posted by mase26 View Post
    Wahaha tama ka jan! apol! natatawa talaga ako sa expression mong yan... hahaha... LOL's saka sure ba talagang guest sila ng ft-island?... anu ba yan... grabe! swerte ng mga makakanuod sa kanila...
    I've read that in one of the forums, could be, since they have guested in FT Island's concert before. Well, I still have to confirm it, since FT Island's concert will be on the 6th of March, and I only have C.N.Blue's sched to February.

They will be having a reality show called C.N.Bluetory on the 10th of February. I hope they can have this subbed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kara.elayne View Post
    I've read that in one of the forums, could be, since they have guested in FT Island's concert before. Well, I still have to confirm it, since FT Island's concert will be on the 6th of March, and I only have C.N.Blue's sched to February.

They will be having a reality show called C.N.Bluetory on the 10th of February. I hope they can have this subbed soon.
    waaaaahhh! talaga? di nga? sana nga isub agad nila yun... sana nga.. nakakaexcite naman at tungkol nga pala dun sa cocert ng ft-island at sila ang guest sige paconfirm nalang hehehe... thanks! kaso nakakapanglumo kung guest nga din sila kasi sure na hindi ako makakapunta huhuhuh :'(

kung regular guest sila sa asia tour malamang na malamang talaga...sana lang...

I'm keep on crossing fingers na sana guest nga sa FT Island concert this March ang CN Blue... well, kung hindi naman ok lang... maybe next time...

ganun?... pero sana next time nalang para mas may pangsuporta na ako... hehehe...

join ako...

panalo performance nila sa mb rock and roll music

YONGHWA on SGB will be aired tonight right?
    joon mentioned na BBF pala sila and YONGHWA is crazier than mir..
    mayghad....!

cn blue...total package! wafu na talented pa! my fave member is jung yong hwa...gotta love those lips (nom nom nom)

Quote Originally Posted by iloverobi View Post
    YONGHWA on SGB will be aired tonight right?
    joon mentioned na BBF pala sila and YONGHWA is crazier than mir..
    mayghad....!
    huwat....?...kekeke...
    saan? bakit?..papano?...

Hi pasali dito... I've heard their few songs na and I must say, they are talented nga... & syempre Yonghwa... I him sa YAB! Shinwoo Oppa!

Hello po

no ba yan ang damin umaagaw kay yong wha koh....
    basta *** lips niya akin lang...hakhakhak

Aba, may thread pala ang CN Blue dito sa PEx. Ayuz!

I was in Korea last week and I saw CN Blue at Inkigayo last Sunday. Pramis, gwapo silang lahat at ang lakas ng dating, lalo si Towel Boy (Jung Yong Hwa) at yung bassist nila. I got converted after that and now I'm a fan. It helped that this band makes good music, too.

I talked to someone from Spin Manila (promoter ng FT Island Manila showcase) regarding the possibility of them bringing CN Blue over to the Philippines. Sabi nya ang sabi raw ng management ng CN Blue, they would require at least 700 sure attendees for them to agree. Tingin nyo, kaya? Tingin ko kaya lalo kung mauunang ipalabas ang You're Beautiful sa local TV.

kelan kaya ipapalabas yung yab sa 2? super lalakas ang benta ng ticket ng ft island show kung maipapalabas na to.

talagang underrated ang YAB. pero tingin ko super bebenta ang show na yan dahil ke JSG, Lee Hong Ki at of course ke Jung Yong Hwa (parang ideal guy talaga yung role niya as Shinwoo Oppa).

di ba me hawig si JYH kay Le Dong gun.

Baligtad kamo @fatgrrl_slim , sana kung ma promise (I will promise you...) nila na kasama ang CN Blue manonood talaga ako ng show ng FT Island. Hahahaha.

Super ganda ng mga teasers para sa debut song nila no?

Quote Originally Posted by karpol View Post
    no ba yan ang damin umaagaw kay yong wha koh....
    basta *** lips niya akin lang...hakhakhak
    dibs ba karpol? pa share naman. Hehehe ang juicy kasi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/rhina21/tumblr_kx5w6zLI7K1qarjdao1_400.jpg

c.n blue is still number one in korean music charts!!!!!!!

hey! read this one!!! specially c.n blue fanatics

CN Blue Has Plagiarism Accusation For Single “I am a Loner”

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/1ea86fa32fc46d22b43b245390ed1388_large.jpg

One week after their debut and being #1 in various charts, bad news hit the rookie band CN Blue as their single “I am a Loner” is said to sound similar with a song titled “Bluebird” from an indie band named Ynot?.

CN Blue agency F&C Music via a telephone interview with seoulntn says, “CN Blue just released their album and start their activities, so sad that the band is hit by such accusation. It’s not a plagiarism. We will release our official statement within today”, he said.

Netizens have said that CN Blue's "I am a Loner" sounds similar to indie band Ynot's digital single "Bluebird" which was released on May 2008.

Previously, CN Blue leader Jung YongHwa gained his popularity after his appearance in SBS Drama ‘You’re Beautiful” even before his band official debut in Korea. CN Blue had their debut showcase on Jan 14,2010 and gained people’s attention since then.

waaaah
    ayon nahanap ko din itong thread na ito ahaha

thanks sa mga pics
    omo ang gwapo talaga ni Jonghyun at ang ganda ng voice *over* xD
    lalo kung nainlove nung kinanta niya yung I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

at ang pinakafavorite ko si Jungshin, super cute niya at napakamysterious ng dating..

gifs
    http://i47.tinypic.com/mr3iww.jpg
    ^unang gif na ginawa ko ang kulit ng smile eee lol

http://i50.tinypic.com/1055jzb.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/2jbl93c.jpg
    ^2 from soompi

ang cute nila ahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by rhina21 View Post
    dibs ba karpol? pa share naman. Hehehe ang juicy kasi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/rhina21/tumblr_kx5w6zLI7K1qarjdao1_400.jpg

hahaha ayoko nga
    e di sana isang malaking kissable lipz nalang siya para pwede paghatian.....

Kaka-addict ang I'm a Loner - paulit ulit ko ni-replay. Ang galing nila especially Jong Hwa Oppa.

sa allkpop naman...more sad news..

New boy band CNBLUE is in the middle of yet another controversy as their manager is being accused of physically assaulting fans who were gathered around the group’s vehicle.

It all began when a video surfaced on the Korean web a few days ago. The video contained footage of a man, apparently CNBLUE’s manager, wielding his hand into a throng of fans and clearly slapping a girl’s head twice as the group members exited from a parked van. Jong Hyun, who was the first to exit the van, made an awkward smile as he looked into the crowd.

As this footage became popular among Korean netizens, CNBLUE’s management company FNC Music quickly responded with a statement.

They explained, “The event happened on the 11th. CNBLUE tried to enter KBS building for a rehearsal but too many fans were in the way. Even with the help of security guards we could not secure the way into the building so the group [CNBLUE] decided to help out. As that was happening, a fan almost tripped Jong Hyun by grabbing on and pulling his hoodie, to which the manager reacted violently.”

They apologized by saying, “Our entire staff apologizes to fans about what had taken place; the manager has been given appropriate punishment and nothing like this will ever happen again.”

As with Jong Hyun smiling, they explained, “Jong Hyun was smiling about the situation where he almost fell down, not at the fans getting beaten. He did not see the beating take place.”

With plagiarism accusations already breathing down their necks, this new boy band is under fire once again. Stay tuned to allkpop for more news on CNBLUE.

Thanks to Alex for the video tip.

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last