PEx Highlights

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Page 1 of 33 1 2 11 ... LastLast

PUP College of Accountancy Thread

Hey PUPian ..

..post your comments, concerns, and latest information about our college BSA program and incoming CPA board exams.

..You can also share to other BSA students and also prospective CoA students about your experience in the college, information about CoA professors and specific books about your subject(w/ authors and prices) to help other BSA students in surviving the whole program..

...also you can share your insights for incoming years, you can also give advice to the incoming 1st year and 2nd year students to help them survive the retention policy(mostly called dos policy on major subjects) and also advices in the 3rd and 4th year of the program..

.. kindly give the author of the books you are using, also the prices, and also you can post in this thread if you want to sell your books at good price and in good condition.

thx...

Hey guys, please use this thread to pay tribute to your very good professors and your distinguished alumni.

Also, you may use this thread to share your stories, the challenges you faced & conquered and Also, share some nuggets of wisdom who are still studying at PUP trying to follow your path to success.

...thank you sir larry tan,, i hope someday mameet ko po kayo personally and maging prof ko po *** pag mag rereview na po ako sa CPA board exam..thx

i remember a few months back... sir larry once popped a question to me... WHY DON'T YOU TEACH AT PUP... sagot ko... im not YET qualified... time will come from my grassroots training in provincial schools will open doors for me to teach in Manila... i hope it will come soon...

i hope so... if sir larry tan would come and teach to PUP it will be an honor for us ... the CoA faculty will be more competetive... i think board passing percentage will significantly increase if sir larry would be one of our faculty..

i hope that day will come...

ide takashi: are u also a Pupian Coa Student...??

Nakaka-pressure talaga ang 2.0 policy sa PUPCOA.

Quote Originally Posted by -chiz- View Post
    ide takashi: are u also a Pupian Coa Student...??
    chiz...

nope i am from UE Manila and have been a CPA for more than 10 years na... my only relationship with PUP is my former prof. Mam Pat Empleo who is a graduate of your school yata, she is former chair of the accounting dept at UE now she belongs to UST na yata

PUPian here

BA (Bachelor in Accountancy) 1983-1988. 1987 sana graduate ko but i stopped during SY_86-87 due to budget contraints. Hirap talaga maging mahirap but my parents exhausted all means para makatapos ako at makapag review full time.

Reviewed at PUP Review Center sa lumang building pa ng Lepanto (now Loyola St na ata) for the October 1988 exam. Kumusta na kaya ang lumang building na ito?

Kumusta na kaya sila?

Bobby Conti (Basic accounting prof)
    Arsenio & Elvira, if im not mistaken, DELA PEŅA
    Archimedes Ibay (last time i met him is Dean ata siya sa 1 skul)
    Sir Guazon (my intermediate accounting prof)
    Maam Mantalaba (CPA Review director then)

Quote Originally Posted by PawnedKing View Post
    PUPian here

BA (Bachelor in Accountancy) 1983-1988. 1987 sana graduate ko but i stopped during SY_86-87 due to budget contraints. Hirap talaga maging mahirap but my parents exhausted all means para makatapos ako at makapag review full time.

Reviewed at PUP Review Center sa lumang building pa ng Lepanto (now Loyola St na ata) for the October 1988 exam. Kumusta na kaya ang lumang building na ito?

Kumusta na kaya sila?

Si Archi Ibay ay AP Reviewer na sa CPAR at Dean ng Accountancy ng Central Colleges of the Phils. (CCP).

Originally posted by ide takashi
    chiz...

nope i am from UE Manila and have been a CPA for more than 10 years na... my only relationship with PUP is my former prof. Mam Pat Empleo who is a graduate of your school yata, she is former chair of the accounting dept at UE now she belongs to UST na yata
    ... ok thanks, i don't that Mam Pat Empleo is a graduate of PUP, she is currently working at UST... sana magturo din sya samin..hehehe

Originally posted by PawnedKIng
    PUPian here

Kumusta na kaya sila?

PawnedKing is offline Reply With Quote
    ..si Sir Conti, nakikita ko palagi sabi ni Mam Ocampo(ba***g daw,, si mam nagsabi nun ah, certified comedian din daw bukod sa pagiging CPA)..
    ..si Mam Elvira naman lagi kaming napapagalitan kasi katabi namn ang room nila e ang iingay ng mga klasmeyt ko kaya un...awts.. lagi napapalabas..

hehe

Ctdi

Who is willing to sell handouts from CTDI? please email me po.. izanagitawa@gmail.com

Please reply..

PUP review center and books

Quote Originally Posted by PawnedKing View Post
    PUPian here

Hi,

PUP graduate rin ako...last 2006 ng pumunta ako sa PUP Review Center sad to say matagal na raw palang sarado. Sayang nga at napakamura ng tuition. Tanda ko pa noon 1,000pesos lang. Kaso dahil government walang pondo at pati materials sariling photocopy na lang din ng mga reviewees sabi ng review director dati. Kundi ako nagkakamali doon nakapasa ang unang CPA from TIP after ilang years??? ang balita namin noon isasarado na sana ang accountancy sa TIP kung wala pa rin silang CPA.

PUP - BSA students
    ask ko sana ano gamit nyong textbook sa P2 at Tax...sino author at pakisama na rin ang price...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mcbl View Post
    PUP - BSA students
    ask ko sana ano gamit nyong textbook sa P2 at Tax...sino author at pakisama na rin ang price...

Thanks!

Sa Tax (both Income Taxation at Business and Transfer Taxation), dalawa ang gamit sa PUP... yung kay Sir Litonjua at Sir Conti. Sa Tax Review naman, yung kay Mam Tadeo.

Hi EMDL, you being a tax practitioner, which tax book will you recommend?

16. Advertisement

exclusive use for PUP lang b ang mga textbooks na yan??, sana hindi iparequired ng mga prof, para makabili ako sa labas... ng mas mura^^

Extra lang, sa Miss You Like Crazy, ang character ni John Lloyd ay isang PUP alumni, BS Banking and Finance. Wala lang. Hehehe.

Bakit natanggal ba sa PUP College of Accountancy si John Lloyd??

kaya Lumipat sa CEFP...?

ehehe d siguro kinaya ang 2.0 policy ng College at d nakapasa si John Lloyd sa Special Qualifying Exam haha...

Quote Originally Posted by -chiz- View Post
    Bakit natanggal ba sa PUP College of Accountancy si John Lloyd??

kaya Lumipat sa CEFP...?

ehehe d siguro kinaya ang 2.0 policy ng College at d nakapasa si John Lloyd sa Special Qualifying Exam haha...
    Haha.. ok lang.. nakapag GF naman ng may ari ng kumpanyang pinagtratrabahuhan (Maricar Reyes) at nung nagsawa na si Bea Alonzo naman ang nakatuluyan.

Hindi na rin masama, mas pipiliin ko pa yun kesa maging CPA. Hahahaha..

Originally posted by Larry Tan

Hi EMDL, you being a tax practitioner, which tax book will you recommend?
    curious din ako para matapos na ang 'debate' sa tax classes

Page 1 of 33 1 2 11 ... LastLast