PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Second hand Designer bags

I would love to own a designer bag but I find it unpractical to buy one that's why I've settled for designer knock offs of Zara and Topshop. But I still crave for Balenciaga or Chanel, now I'm looking for pre owned designer bags. Do you know where to purchase second hand or pre owned authentic designer bags.. such as Balenciaga or Chanel?

Quote Originally Posted by deschanel View Post
    I would love to own a designer bag but I find it unpractical to buy one that's why I've settled for designer knock offs of Zara and Topshop. But I still crave for Balenciaga or Chanel, now I'm looking for pre owned designer bags. Do you know where to purchase second hand or pre owned authentic designer bags.. such as Balenciaga or Chanel?
    tresorie in jupiter st. makati may have what you want, google 'tresor makati'. (i bought one from them)
    there's a shop called the bag lady near shopwise along libis q.c, not sure if they have online site.
    you can also try www.authentecite.net, they sell authentic pre owned designer bags.
    hope this helps.

really? Can I ask what kind of bag did you purchase and how much?
    I want to buy a Balenciaga motorcycle or City bag and I have no idea how much a pre owned balenicaga bag cost. I'm a bit hesitant on online stores due to Authenticity issues. But thanks though, i'll check out Tresorie.

i just bought a longchamp le pliage lang. the sites i gave you have pretty good reputation.

hi we sells second hand and brand new designers bag...
    some brand new leather bags like kenneth cole, fossil, cole hann, coach ali hobo and liz clairborne are now available.

we also have perfumes, 100% Original US made. much much affordable than prices on mall.

you can text me at 0921-5328494 if you are interested.

we can meet at SM Megamall, Robinsons Galleria.

metrosexual shopaholic glenchuy's Avatar
    i'm 100% FOR pre-owned designer bags. i like the "old" worn feel - parang "old rich" ang dating. probably just me though.

Unfaithful but not Disloyal bebe_'s Avatar
    i do love signature bags but don't have the budget yet to buy myself original ones. though i have coach, kenneth cole and fendi all given by my uncle. =) where can i buy cheap pre-owned except for bagaholic?

Quote Originally Posted by akoaylagalag View Post
    tresorie in jupiter st. makati may have what you want, google 'tresor makati'. (i bought one from them)
    there's a shop called the bag lady near shopwise along libis q.c, not sure if they have online site.
    you can also try www.authentecite.net, they sell authentic pre owned designer bags.
    hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe_ View Post
    i do love signature bags but don't have the budget yet to buy myself original ones. though i have coach, kenneth cole and fendi all given by my uncle. =) where can i buy cheap pre-owned except for bagaholic?

hi bebe, i shared some sites or places above, you can check them out. they have a wide range of brands/bag types to choose from.

try mo sa baguio. marami daw taga manila na nagwhowholesale dun. punta ka sa wagwagan sa may likod ng jollibee session tapos tumingin ka sa mga naka display sa taas na portion ng store. basta alam mong tumingin kung ano ang original.

Quote Originally Posted by grim_reaper1814 View Post
    try mo sa baguio. marami daw taga manila na nagwhowholesale dun. punta ka sa wagwagan sa may likod ng jollibee session tapos tumingin ka sa mga naka display sa taas na portion ng store. basta alam mong tumingin kung ano ang original.
    so i heard from a friend who got 300 peso authentic fendi bag there

Quote Originally Posted by akoaylagalag View Post
    so i heard from a friend who got 300 peso authentic fendi bag there
    i don't know if this is the right thread. but how do you fix the bubbles on a longchamp bag?

thanks in advance

lurker behind the shadows obrkcj's Avatar
    theres a booth in vira mall greenhills center which sell RL vintage houndstooth bags. theyre my personal fave bags kasi. try also ebay

If you're really concerned about authenticity but really want to buy a designer handbag, you're better off at more credible stores like the one at the Renaissance New World Hotel (posters, is this Bagaholic?). I've been there twice to accompany friends, and they're legit (they are in a prime retail space after all). However, be prepared to pay a pretty big chunk of cash if you're used to Topshop (say half or a third of what you would be paying for for a brand new one). Chock-ful of LVs, it's a fashion victim's haven.

*sorry to be blunt though, but like I tell some of my friends, if you can't come up yet with enough cash to buy a higher-level designer handbag, or even a legit, second-hand-nobody-needs-to-know-I-got-it-from-Bagaholic handbag, then give yourself a reality pinch and don't get one. There's still time you know, Karl is still alive and Chanel won't disappear anytime soon. May Chanel nga, namomroblema naman sa credit card at di man lang makapag Starbucks. Sos!

Hi! Please check out our site if you are interested in buying affordable but branded make ups and bags. These items are all US BOUGHT. Guaranteed all original.

Seller is an Ebay PowerSeller! 100% Positive Feedback and FAST Shipping!

Check out the link below.
    http://stores.shop.ebay.ph/BeautySouq

Quote Originally Posted by partyaddict View Post
    *sorry to be blunt though, but like I tell some of my friends, if you can't come up yet with enough cash to buy a higher-level designer handbag, or even a legit, second-hand-nobody-needs-to-know-I-got-it-from-Bagaholic handbag, then give yourself a reality pinch and don't get one. There's still time you know, Karl is still alive and Chanel won't disappear anytime soon. May Chanel nga, namomroblema naman sa credit card at di man lang makapag Starbucks. Sos!
    That is such a cute way to put it.

My kuripot older sister also had some advice for me. I have the cash, but according to her, hindi naman daw talaga ako fashionista at nakikiuso lang naman, so might as well stick to Nine West. Agree naman ako sa kanya.

But this is just me. Though I might fall in love with some designer bag one day, who knows.
    Last edited by aulivia; Jun 1, 2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: wrong choice of words..?

I love Bags, pero di ko afford yung Brand new designer bags.

Sa Bambang Ukay Market ako pumupunta and halukay, tingala, tiis sa init ako para makapili ng bag na gusto ko.

May LV Bag ako nabili dun. Of course, walang sutbag and box.
    Hindi naman gasgas na luma. Makinis pa.
    Doon sin sa Bambang ako nakabili ng Chanel Black Bag, Nine West, Burberry at Kenneth Cole.

Tiyagaan lang sa pagtingin.
    May suki na akong pinupuntahan kapag may datung pambili.
    Sa kanila din ako nakakakita ng original imported items, hindi ukay from the usa.
    Hindi amoy ukay yung damit. Amoy balikbayan box!

May tag at pati authentic beauty products meron din dun. Dove soap, Irish spring etc.
    Parang extension ng cash and carry ata lowe price.
    Madali din naubos yung VS body spray nila.

Dati nung unang bili ko ng bag, inilagay ba naman sa paper bag na jimmy choo! wow! so happy! Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko. hahaha

Parang hindi ako sa bambang namili....

PM me para ma refer ko kayo sa suki ko.

lurker behind the shadows obrkcj's Avatar
    pano pumunta run? im from rotonda, pasig

@ obrkcj: hindi ko din alam rotonda pasig.

eto na lang,basta humanap ka ng LRT. Bumaba ka ng bambang Station. Sa baba ng LRT may mg trike na nakapila. Sabihin mo sa driver sa bambang market.

PWede lakarin, mga 3 kanto lang naman.

sana nakatulong sis.

You may want to check out the following directory for 2nd hand bag shops for designer bags in Philippines

http://www.2ndhandbagshop.com/

Quote Originally Posted by deschanel View Post
    hi i have on hand bags like fendi, hm, ysl, ninna ricci, bally. also shoes prada, gucci, bally, ferragamo, tod's michael kors, balenciaga, etc. if you like, i can email you pictures. authentic and in great condition. open for viewing at home or meetups in SM Fairview. just text me at 0906 538 0705. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast