PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BAkit Lagi na lang may Lindol?

Bakit sunod sunod ang lindol hindi lang sa ating bansa kungdi s aibat ibang bahagi ng mundo?

Signs of Times?

Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    geez because you have cnn, bbc, fox new channel, gma7 etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by manlajay View Post
    Bakit sunod sunod ang lindol hindi lang sa ating bansa kungdi s aibat ibang bahagi ng mundo?

Signs of Times?
    Ang hina mo naman tsong. Kahit high school alam ang sagot dito.

Nagbobowling kasi ang diyos.

Pero sa totoo lang, ang mga lindol at pagputok ng mga bulkan na yan ay dulot ng mga eksperimento nyang mga Reptilian sa pag-terraform ng ating mundo. Kinukuryente nila yung mga higanteng pagong na kinapapatungan ng kalupaan ng mundo kaya ayun lumilindol. Alam mo yung tectonic plates na sinasabi nila? Ayun, yun ang likuran ng mga pagong na iyon. Kaya mapapansin mong mabagal ang galaw ng mga tectonic plate na yan dahil kasi nga, pagong. Alam mo yung mga oil drilling platforms na yun? Hindi lang sila nang-dridrill for oil, sila din ay staging platform ng mga Reptilian sa kanilang "Kuryentehin ang mga higanteng pagong" project.

Kaya mapapansin mong dumami ang lindol pagkatapos ng Industrial revolution ay dahil nga sa "oil drilling" kuno na ginagawa ng mga Reptilian.

Ind naw yu no.

It seems like high magnitude quakes are in fashion now.

it might probably be:

-the earth is releasing her bad energy (in short a natural disaster).

-the government/elites caused it (in short they are playing with their huge gadgets, testing it in haiti).

Quote Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post

Pero sa totoo lang, ang mga lindol at pagputok ng mga bulkan na yan ay dulot ng mga eksperimento nyang mga Reptilian sa pag-terraform ng ating mundo. Kinukuryente nila yung mga higanteng pagong na kinapapatungan ng kalupaan ng mundo kaya ayun lumilindol. Alam mo yung tectonic plates na sinasabi nila? Ayun, yun ang likuran ng mga pagong na iyon. Kaya mapapansin mong mabagal ang galaw ng mga tectonic plate na yan dahil kasi nga, pagong. Alam mo yung mga oil drilling platforms na yun? Hindi lang sila nang-dridrill for oil, sila din ay staging platform ng mga Reptilian sa kanilang "Kuryentehin ang mga higanteng pagong" project.

Kaya mapapansin mong dumami ang lindol pagkatapos ng Industrial revolution ay dahil nga sa "oil drilling" kuno na ginagawa ng mga Reptilian.

Ind naw yu no.

Nakiliti ako dito Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hey guys, the quake in Haiti is not a joke. Estimate death toll : 500,000.

Now, that's biblical in proportion!

tectonic plate movement?

volcanic activity?

greek god acivity?

nagagalit si bathala?

Satan's uprising?

magugunaw na mundo?

^^^ higanteng nag babasketbol.

what's waaay worse than the death tol are the millions who are suffering now and will continue to suffer for the next few years. no homes, jobs and food.

Ind naw yu no.
    Wow Oneiros, the modern day H.G. Wells! (joke lang po)

The TS maybe wanted to insinuate something other than natural causes (i.e. Biblical prophesies).

Quote Originally Posted by pulse4 View Post

Malayo sila e.

I mean seriously, do you really care about those poor starving children in Africa? I frickin don't.

And I gave my kwentong barbero because I'm also annoyed by this millenarianist (yes they have a name for it) bullshit.

Excerpt:
    Millenarian groups claim that the current society and its rulers are corrupt, unjust, or otherwise wrong. They therefore believe they will be destroyed soon by a powerful force. The harmful nature of the status quo is always considered intractable without the anticipated dramatic change. In some who held Medieval millenarianism the world was seen as controlled by demons and even up to the nineteenth century Chinese millenarianism used something like this motif, but with "demon" having a slightly different cultural connotation.

However, others who held millenarian views such as those held by the earliest Christians were condemned in 1530 by the Lutherans.

In the modern world economic rules or vast conspiracies are seen as generating oppression. Only dramatic change will change the world and change will be brought about, or survived, by a group of the devout and dedicated. In most millenarian scenarios, the disaster or battle to come will be followed by a new, purified world in which the true believers will be rewarded.

While many millennial groups are pacifist, millenarian beliefs have been claimed as causes for people to ignore conventional rules of behaviour, which can result in violence directed inwards (such as mass suicides) and/or outwards (such as terrorist acts). It sometimes includes a belief in supernatural powers or predetermined victory. In some cases, millenarians withdraw from society to await the intervention of God or another metaphysical force.

Millenarian ideologies or religious sects sometimes appear in oppressed peoples, with prominent examples being early Christianity, the 19th century Ghost Dance movement, and the 19th and 20th century Cargo Cults.

The Catechism of the Catholic church, paragraph 676 follows a discussion of the church's ultimate trail. "The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgement. The Church has rejected even modifed forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism (underline added), especially the 'intrinsically perverse' political form of a secular messianism."
    Boldface mine.

Take note that the last paragraph is largely a rejection of Premillennialism. And in fact, the RCC are Amillennialists due probably to St. Augustine's influence (specifically, De Civitate Dei) i.e. they don't believe in a literal end of times bullshit that other denominations seem to be very fond of.

Ba't ako galit? I was a sucker for Millenarian bullshit back in my younger days because of a book (or should I say Millenarian propaganda?) capitalizing on the prophecies/miracles in Medjugorje.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainless Head View Post
    The TS maybe wanted to insinuate something other than natural causes (i.e. Biblical prophesies).
    I know. Nothing escapes me. Except for the occasional cute chick. Still workin' on my people skills.
    Last edited by Oneiros; Jan 16, 2010 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manlajay View Post

Signs of Times?
    Nung bata ako sabi ng matatnda nagbo-bowling daw si san pedro sa langit kaya may lindol!

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    Kaya sunod sunod ang lindol ay dahil nagjojogging si god. Yung bowling pag kumukulog yon. Pag kumidlat ng malakas, strike yon! Mali naman kayo eh.

^ ay oo nga pala kidlat at kulog pala yung bowling!

hndi nyo ba napapansin kung bakit puro kapus palad na bansa lagi ang natatamaan ng mga disasters ?? lol sunod sunod na yan bakit hindi kaya magka earthquake or tamaan ng tsunami ang europe *** banda sa bahay ng mga rich people. para mas masaya.

Sa japan common na ang lindol, mayaman na bansa yun!

Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    Sa japan common na ang lindol, mayaman na bansa yun!
    hnd kasali japan, may sarili silang mundo eh lol.

Malayo sila e.

I mean seriously, do you really care about those poor starving children in Africa? I frickin don't.
    Yes, I do. We should help in any way we can. Do our "small" part in helping, no matter how we think it's insignificant. A loaf of bread? 1 can century tuna? More than enough. It will pile up.

This is the mother of all disasters I've seen so far. Our Ondoy? What Ondoy?

And I gave my kwentong barbero because I'm also annoyed by this millenarianist (yes they have a name for it) bullshit.
    lol! Don't get affected. But, you SHOULD really get annoyed with this:

"Comments from the controversial Rev. Pat Robertson that Haiti suffered from a devastating earthquake because of its "pact with the devil" continue to stir curiosity and outrage. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01...y6101136.shtml

PACT WITH THE DEVIL? I mean, why give a heartless comment such as that? I belong to an Evangelical Church and it really annoys me a lot hearing insensitive comment like that, especially from a Christian.

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    Napapansin ko hindi nagkakaron ng disaster sa Canada at sa Saudit Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by talkshowsonmute View Post
    hnd kasali japan, may sarili silang mundo eh lol.
    Yeah! They're freaking weird. Love the chicks and pr0n though. Hmm.

bakit kaya yung iba ang ayos ng thread sasagot ng walang ka kwenta kwenta na sagot..yan na ba ang pex talaga,the admins here should evaluate its members how to response,di lahat ng members dito GA-O or else isa isang mawawala ang matinong members dito at ang matitira eh yung mga pabalang sumagot..

anyways back to the real thread:
    as far as i know wala pa kasing major movements ng major fault lines sa mundo,maybe now lang nag-gagalawan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast