PEx Highlights

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Adamson, Ateneo, La Salle, FEU, NU, UE, UST, and UP.

Since wala akong magawa, I've decided to make a new thread. I'm not usually like this. But still, I made one, kahit na nafo-foresee ko na lalangawin 'to.

Obviously, this is open for all UAAP-member schools. Pero if you're not from any of the said schools, welcome ka na rin.

Okay. 'Eto ang purpose ng forum na 'to: Ilagay ninyo dito yung insights ninyo sa iba pang schools. For example, if you are from NU, lagay mo dito 'yong insights mo, from Adamson all the way to UP. Got it?

Okay, I'll start.

Ateneo - My dream school, beybe! Great environment, the buildings are cooool! And the people! Very humble.
    La Salle - Lots of people who have same preferences like mine. 'Pag dito ako, surely, marami akong makakasundo.
    FEU - Mukhang masaya, kasi kahit na most of the Tamaraws came from mid class families, masaya pa rin. And I love their school spirit, sometimes,
    NU - Hmmm. Silent-type masyado? 'Yon lang. :P
    UE - I don't know many facts about UE. Usually, kinukumpara sila sa FEU, but I don't know. UE is okay for me, since my dad is an alumnus.
    UST - The school with the strongest school spirit I know. I've been here twice. And it's hella beautiful. Hands-down.
    UP - I've been here once, and I always plan to go back here. The ambiance is pretty cool. Freedom.

So that's it! I am from Adamson so I don't need to say anything from my school anymore.

So, I think it's you turn.

I wouldn't call these insights. More like comments lang Sorry na mas mahaba yung iba kaysa iba.

Adamson - di pa ko nakapuntang Adamson. Isa lang din ang kilala kong alumnus. Isa ko sa mga nanghinayang sa kanila nung CDC '08 at na disappoint nung CDC '09. I usually root for them tuwing CDC.

Ateneo - the one that could have been. Minsan iniisip ko parin kung dito ko tumuloy.

La Salle - nung hs, naisip ko ang DLSU as school ng mga jocks, malamang dahil sa reputation nila noon sa basketball. hindi ako nagexam o nagdream pumasok pero tuwing UAAP games between DLSU and ADMU, I gravitate towards La Salle for some reason.

FEU - pinakasikat ata ang PE uniform nila para sakin. Nakikita ko lang ang school sa labas at nakakaattract talaga yung facade. Tuwing napapadaan ako, napapatingin ako. Nakanood na ko sa gym nila (yung nasa labas ng school) at ang init! Dun ko narealize ang kaibahan ng pagpasok sa Maynila at sa QC. Parang mas nakakapagod magaral sa Maynila.

NU - malapit sa puso ko ang NU at tuwing may games sila sa UAAP, natural din akong nagchicheer sa kanila. Nakakasympathize kasi ako dahil cellar-dwellars din ang team ko. Although ngayon balita ko, iniiwanan na kami ng NU.

UE - wala kong kilala na estudyante kahit isa. Pero natatawa ko sa UE Pexers dito kasi ang lakas mangasar. Lalo na sa threads na may San Beda Pexers o tungkol sa mga school cheers. Naiinis lang din ako pag may mga matapobre comments yung iba sa UE.

UST - pinalaki ako ng mga Tomasino At everytime maospital si lola o kapatid o sinuman sa pamilya, sa UST dinadala kaya ito yung unang university na nakilala ko nung pagkabata. Nakakalungkot na pagtungtong ko ng Pex, nagiba ata ang tingin ko dahil sa bad blood between UP and UST Pexers. Hinahanap ko nga pano nagsimula.

UP - love/hate relationship kami nito noon nung nagaaral pa ko. pero ngayong grad na ko at hiwalay na kami, love nalang from afar. maraming pasakit, pero marami ring sarap

UST - my pre-law

Ateneo - my proper law

Adamson - kudos for being the cheapest catholic school with quality education

FEU - former college instructor ako. Kaya pag UST-Ateneo-FEU ang games, Bahala na si Batman ang attitude ko.

UE and NU - alien schools to me. No connection at all.

UP and DLSU - the school of my relatives and friends

Ateneo - I've been to AdMU campus once, I asked one of the students kung nasaan ang CR, tinuro niya sa akin ang direction pero in english...dire diretso. Undoubtedly one of the best schools in the Phils.
    La Salle - I find La Sall cool, I'd rther go to this school than Ateneo, kasi astig ang engineering programs nila.
    FEU - cant say much, pero promising ang school na ito.
    NU - na eexcite ako sa magiging transformation ng NU after Henry Sy acquisition.
    UE - i dunno, for me, parang twin ang FEU and UE...both schools are primising in the futur.
    UST - nice campus. They deserved to be in the big 4! Phils should have big 4 instead of Big 3 only because of UST.
    UP - dito ko talaga gustong pumasok. Siguro mas naging confident ako kung UP grad ako. The best school in the Phils and even in Asia for me. Their alumni are mostly streets smart and brilliant.
    Adamson - my alma mater...yun lang! Hehehe!

^ more power to you then! School spirit should not die once you exit. Keep and cherish it!

Quote Originally Posted by Iorek View Post
    I wouldn't call these insights. More like comments lang Sorry na mas mahaba yung iba kaysa iba.

[

UST - pinalaki ako ng mga Tomasino At everytime maospital si lola o kapatid o sinuman sa pamilya, sa UST dinadala kaya ito yung unang university na nakilala ko nung pagkabata. Nakakalungkot na pagtungtong ko ng Pex, nagiba ata ang tingin ko dahil sa bad blood between UP and UST Pexers. Hinahanap ko nga pano nagsimula.

Hijo, if you're thinking and generalizing that all Thomasians are meek and quiet, you're all wrong. We're in PeX. We're here to speak out and tell them to shut up cause UST is not all about that. We're like everyone else. Diverse, crazy, smart and ofcourse stupid and dumb.

The UP & UST debacle is blown out of proportion if you can rationalize it in real life. Again, this is PeX, trolls are around and everyone is handsome, gorgeous enough to get some balls to say something.

And for Thomasians here in PeX (again), we're here to dispell the stereotype. Speaking your mind, last time I asked about, is not a crime.

Ateneo - Akala ko dati medyo obnoxious ang mga estudyante dito pero okay naman pala. Yung mga Atenistang kilala at nakilala ko sobrang down to earth.

La Salle - The school for the socialites. Good public speakers.

UST - School ko nung HS. Lol. Students are diligent and grounded. Kailangan talaga masipag ka pag andito ka nag-aaral.

FEU - School ko ngayon! Mga simpleng tao lang mga students. Sreet smart, masarap kasama & academically competitive.

UE - Equally competitive and like FEU, simple din lang mga students.

Adamson - Affordably quality education. Valedictorian namin dito nag-aaral.

NU - Wala pa akong nakikilalang galing dito pero I pass by their school often. Kadalasan pag late na ako XD Small but beautiful campus.

UP - The best of the best study here.

Quote Originally Posted by clawed_out View Post
    Hijo, if you're thinking and generalizing that all Thomasians are meek and quiet, you're all wrong. We're in PeX. We're here to speak out and tell them to shut up cause UST is not all about that. We're like everyone else. Diverse, crazy, smart and ofcourse stupid and dumb.

The UP & UST debacle is blown out of proportion if you can rationalize it in real life. Again, this is PeX, trolls are around and everyone is handsome, gorgeous enough to get some balls to say something.

And for Thomasians here in PeX (again), we're here to dispell the stereotype. Speaking your mind, last time I asked about, is not a crime.
    Aah, hindi ko naman sinasabi na nagiba ang tingin ko sa mga Tomasino. Practically everyone in my family are Thomasians at mas tahimik pa nga ako sa kanila kung tutuusin.

Ang nilalament ko ay yung fact na everytime may magexplode na full-blown cyber-sabunutuan between sa dalawang schools na to, or everytime may snide remarks sa school ko, nakakairita pero natural din na part of myself kampi sa mga nagdedefend sa UP. I'm just saying na before, I had no reason to side against UST, pero dito sa Pex when they are always pitted against each other in some form, paminsan nakikita ko sila as rival kahit hindi naman talaga noon.

Ngayon natututunan ko na ang cure sa cyber-sabunutan dito sa Pex ay either you stay away from Pex for good or stay even longer. Kasi pagtagal, you become familiar with the usernames and attach a personality according to their comments, and not their school.

Adamson - honestly, hindi ko pa nakikita ang campus nila. I actually don't know nasa'n ito. wala rin ako kilala na grad or student from this school.

Ateneo - gusto ng dad ko na dito ako mag-aral kasi pwede daw ako maging scholar ng frat nila. pero sorry, I admit na mahirap talaga ang ACET, hehe. ewan ko ba at bakit hindi man lang ako nag-review. (may regret dahil sa scholarship, pero ok din kasi baka ibang tao ako kung dito ako nag-aral )

DLSU - I have friends, relatives (sister and cousins), and frenemies na students or grad ng DLSU. Sobrang stereotyped sila na sosyal pero sa totoo lang hindi. hehehe.

FEU - uniform nila! grabe, from afar kahit ata 1km away alam mo na uniform nila yun. hehe.

NU - Hindi ko rin alam kung saan ang school na ito at wala rin ako kilala from NU.

UE - mga kilala ko from this school are dentists. hehe. so may impression ako na best dentistry school ito.

UST - one big reason why I chose UST is because it's a catholic school. tapos may seminar kami nung HS sa UST and I fell in love with the Main Building. another reason is may uniform: makakatipid sa damit. hehe.

UP - for the record, pumasa ako sa UPCAT pero nag-suggest sila na mag-try ako sa ibang campus. Nung time na nakuha ko yung letter, alam ko na na pasado ako sa USTET. Eh kung hindi naman ako mag UP Diliman, edi mag UST nalang ako. Buti nalang talaga hindi ako nag-UP kasi ibang mag-isip ang UP grads and students. Basta parang anti-govt. hehe, considering na government-owned sila.

UPCAT, ACET, at USTET lang ang mga tests na kinuha ko.

Naawa naman ako bigla sa Adamson. Ha ha! Well, Adamson is located along San Marcelino street, Ermita. Katabi ng TUP and PNU. 'Pag nasa LRT ka (UN Avenue), tanaw mo yung likod ng Adamson.

Orientation sa campus, Adamson is the second largest university in the south of the city of Manila (second to DLSU). It has one of the largest chemical laboratories in Asia, and has one of the longest walkways in the Philippines.

Orientation about their ranking, Adamson is ranked 6th among Philippine universities based on number of Centers of Excellence and Development (First ang UP-D, followed by DLSU, UPLB, ADMU, UST, then AdU, and so fort).

Well, hindi ko nga naman kayo masisi. Masyado nga naman kasing silent-type ang school ko. And that's a good thing, para sa'min. At least, hindi kami masyadong exposed, hindi kami masyadong nababash ng trashtalkers, blah blah. Pero syempre minsan, meron din. Ha ha! Ayun, orient lang ng konti.

Balik na sa topic. 'Wag niyo nalang pansinin 'to!

Adamson- a school somewhere in manila....

Ateneo- this is where my bestfriend studies....

Feu- a school somewhere in morayta...

La Salle- this is where my special someone studies.^_^

NU- a school somewhere in sampaloc?....

UE- a school....

UST- a school somewhere in espana....

UP- a school where most of my friends study...

Adamson-It's a school. hahaha. I don't know much about this school.

Ateneo-My Idol

Feu-School nung isang basketball player )

La Salle-School ng non-bio kuya ko :>

NU-hnd ko alam kung saan to

UE-It's my bestfriend's kuya's school.

UST-dito ko gusto magaral

UP-My cousin's school. The school's good, now she's a reporter in ABS-CBN

UP-no doubt very smart talaga, most of my relatives are graduates here. To be honest, first choice Univ. ko but unfortunately na-admit ako sa anthropolgy kesa sa BAA nila, and I want to be an accountant talaga so I didn't enroll....
    La salle - my current school and BSA major, you'll get to meet a lot of diverse people...merong anak ng congressman and mayors but approachable at mabait naman....I have to agree..mostly ay galing middle-class lang hindi puro elite..at masipag mag-aral pero may time pa rin mag-enjoy...
    Ateneo - I don't know much about this school, hindi ako nagtake ng ACET because wala naman silang BSA, pero impression ko na lang..puro siguro elite at socialites and matatalino din..mayabang? I'm not sure...hahaha
    UST - I love this university, hindi ko alam ang reason..basta ang ganda ng campus nila ang, pag nakapasok ka ang sarap mag-aral..hahaha..most of my batch went here..the smart and the not so smart ones....pero I believe na mahirap talaga mag-stay dito and they weed out unperforming students....I really like this school..I'll study here at any time...hahaha
    FEU-very affordable and quality education, galing ng nursing nila kasi ate grad ng nursing dito and certified nurse na..siguro may some students na below average din..but no doubt marmai rin matatalino....I also love their campus hahaha..
    UE-same as FEU affordable and quality education din itong school na toh, the problem is yung mga student, I have several classmates na laging bagsak who chose to study here..but hindi naman lahat...hehe
    Adamson- never been heard? siguro maganda din kasi lagi maganda performance nila sa mga board exam so i think that gives us a good figure na maganda talaga ang education dito..
    NU-sa UAAP. siguro ito yung pinakaboring na school(no bashing)..di ko sila naririnig, wala ako kakilala na nag-aaral dito. hindi ko alam parang parang haunted house na parang hindi mo naririnig ang name ng school na toh..

UE - dito ako nag-aaral ngayon and i must say na masaya ako na maging UEnian. alam ko na maraming negative things ang sinasabi ng iba about sa UE pero wala akong kahit anong regrets sa pagpasok dito

FEU - in some ways, i agree sa mga nagsasabi na parang magkakambal sila ng ue

UP - mostly dito grad mga relatives ko kaya they convinced me na dito na magcollege pero ayoko sundan yung footsteps nila kaya di ako nagtake ng upcat. undoubtedly, UP is academically the best school sa philippines

DLSU - sikat siya! wala ako gaano alam about sa dlsu maliban sa sabi ng mga prof ko dito daw napunta karamihan ng mga magagaling na dating faculty members ng ue dahil sa salary

UST - karamihan ng high school friends ko dito nag-aral kaya madalas din ako dito. maganda yung school, pati yung environment. kung di ako sa UE ngayon probably dito ako nag-enroll

ADMU - isa pang magaling na school, madaming prominent alumni at may class ang mga estudyante

NU & ADU - kilala ko lang sila dahil sa uaap

Hail! Hail! Hail!
    UP - School of the brightest. School of some friends.

AdMU - My dream school when I was still in high school. School of my 3 ex and some friends.

DLSU - My school! My 2nd home!

UST - My dream school when I was still in elementary. School of most of my friends!

UE - A school in Recto. The school of Janina San Miguel.

FEU - A school in Morayta. Famous for their yellow and green PE uniform.

AdU - The school you'll see at the UN ave station of LRT1.

NU - The school which was bought my Manong.

The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    pwede ba mag-comment dito kahit office staff lang ako sa school namin?

Opo naman sige lang. Basta kailangan isama lahat ng schools.

DLSU - my real dream school considering my career path + Biasedness due to my brother studying here

ADMU - my first fallback school and my 1st dream school due to brainwashing from Xavier Great school nonetheless I was considering Ateneo before i made my final decision to go DLSU

UP - No questions asked -> if you want the experience of other universities abroad, this is it + Iba talaga pag UP eh. Ayaw nga ng mom ko ako mag UP otherwise dito ako papasok

UST - My parents studied here I wasn't able to take the test cuz i slept on the test day hahaha - would have considered this school as well.

FEU - DLSU's competition if not ADMU hahaha I know people who came from FEU and they're nice

UE - I don't know much about them - aside from UAAP
    NU - I don't know much about them - aside from UAAP
    Adamson - I don't know much about them - aside from UAAP

im from PUP btw. here's my take:
    UP- my dream university.
    UE- I've been there for two years but transferred because of the expensive tuition fee.LIBRARY is great, laboratories are excellent, pangit lang andaming mga nagprotesta.
    FEU- I think same league lang ng UE.
    ADAMSON-same league lang ng FEU AT UE.
    ADMU- For rich lang yata dito
    DLSU-For rich lang din.
    UST- nothing especial for me, even their front facade failed to impress me, pero wag ka, when you go inside, it's like they have luneta, sobrang spacious at may huge fountain.
    NU-the most underdog of all, sorry......ahehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by ACG137 View Post
    DLSU - my real dream school considering my career path + Biasedness due to my brother studying here

ADMU - my first fallback school and my 1st dream school due to brainwashing from Xavier Great school nonetheless I was considering Ateneo before i made my final decision to go DLSU

UP - No questions asked -> if you want the experience of other universities abroad, this is it + Iba talaga pag UP eh. Ayaw nga ng mom ko ako mag UP otherwise dito ako papasok

UST - My parents studied here I wasn't able to take the test cuz i slept on the test day hahaha - would have considered this school as well.

FEU - DLSU's competition if not ADMU hahaha I know people who came from FEU and they're nice

UE - I don't know much about them - aside from UAAP
    NU - I don't know much about them - aside from UAAP
    Adamson - I don't know much about them - aside from UAAP
    Biasedness?

Adamson - I was assigned to this campus when I took the board exam. I can't say much about Adamson because the one person I know who studied there do not share stories about her Alma Mater.

NU - I never knew anyone who studied here. UAAP underdogs. No offense meant.

FEU - Most of the people I know from this school are nursing majors. Their nursing program is supposedly good...

UE Manila - FEU's twin sister. Can't say much about this school; same reason as Adamson.

UP Diliman - I don't visit their campus often because I live in the south. The people I know who grduated from this school are really bright, but they do admit that their school lacks facilities and other valuable resources.

Ateneo - I only saw their campus front once. My good friend and some cousins studied here. Very humble people.

DLSU - Some of my cousins and most of my highschool batchmates studied here. My little sister also plans to attend DLSU since the news of her acceptance last week. This is the 'extension' of most chinese high schools, so I'm very familiar with their crowd.

UST - This school has always been humble of its achievements, which is why I think God continues to grace and bless UST. The beauty of the campus, I need not elaborate; Even my Atenean and Lasallian relatives admit that UST's campus is nothing less than charming.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast