PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Lady Spikers Win in Opening Tiff

The DLSU Lady Spikers opened their campaign with an impressive four-set win over the Adamson Lady Falcons, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Takes Care of UP in 3 Sets

The FEU Lady Tamaraws easily dispatched the UP Lady Maroons in a three-set victory, 25-14, 26-24, 25-20

read more

transportation from Alabang to Ortigas

Would anyone know of any FX terminals in Alabang na papunta sa Ortigas? I live in Las Pinas and have to commute for 2.5 hours everyday going to work, not to mention pag-uwi. Pag bus kasi ang tagal pa, pick up nang pasahero, hintay kung may tutubo bang pasahero sa daan. If you know of any FX terminals sa Alabang na ang route e dadaan edsa sa may megamall please let me know.

Thanks!

meron sa starmall/metropolis. umaga lang, m-f. hindi ko lang alam exact times ng biyahe though.

hope that helps

Where exactly in Las Pinas? And what's your work schedule? I used to work in Boni. I might be able to help.

There's a shuttle in Metropolis going to Ortigas during rush hour. In my village, there is a shuttle that goes directly to Ortigas very early in the morning.

ang bait ng mga tao dito. mga matinong kausap

Quote Originally Posted by it_must_be_me View Post
    Where exactly in Las Pinas? And what's your work schedule? I used to work in Boni. I might be able to help.

There's a shuttle in Metropolis going to Ortigas during rush hour. In my village, there is a shuttle that goes directly to Ortigas very early in the morning.
    Where's your village?

Quote Originally Posted by it_must_be_me View Post
    Pilar Village.
    What time does the shuttle leave Pilar? I might ride there too!

Quote Originally Posted by cricky09 View Post
    Where's your village?
    Nagbabakasakali lang. Kung naghahanap pa kayo ng shuttle pauwi ng Pilar just text me at 09291642824. Umpisa sundo ko sa Ortigas 550-6pm. Taga Pilar din ako kaya no worries.

May shuttle pauwi from ortigas to las pinas(pilar village). If you're still interested or know of people looking for one text me lang at 09291642824.

Try mo kaya yung PNR Train mula Alabang papuntang EDSA. Ang hinto bale ng train dyan sa edsa eh malapit sa magallanes. Then take ka na ng MRT papuntang Ortigas. Every 30 minutes yta daan ng PNR train di ko lang alam anong oras ang byahe ng first trip.

Quote Originally Posted by cricky09 View Post
    Where's your village?
    Do you know if that shuttle service is still active and if its not that full that I can get a ride?

is there a shuttle that travels at night? my shift will be from 9pm-6am. I was wondering if there's a carpool ride during that time.

thanks guys!