This is it! Gordon-Fernando - Page 200 | Local and Foreign Issues | PinoyExchange

X

Page 200 of 221 First ... 100 150 190 199 200 201 210 ... Last
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 4413
    again text nyo na po lahat ng nasa phonebook nyo to vote for gordon - bayani
    pahinigi ng magandang text message bro

Philippines' Realization of Hope = Gordon!

Quote Originally Posted by MtClimber View Post
    pahinigi ng magandang text message bro

On may 10 CHANGE is what we need, dont get fooled by promising ads and surveys. Vote for ability not for winnability.
    GORDON - BAYANI
    Pagbabago Sigurado

ayan puwde na ba yan? kasya po yan sa one txt 160 chars

there is one thing common to all Gordon's supporters..its that we are loaded with ammunitions..i think lahat ng Gordon supporters makakapagsulat ng pages of essays about him., that's passion..and I thank him for bringing out the Filipino pride from within me - From a Gordon Supporter

^So true! Ika nga ng isa pang Pexer, yung election na to is so much of an eye opener for all the voters out there.

I'm just glad to be voting for someone who is backed up with the best credentials for the job and vision for our country

Quote Originally Posted by No_Limit View Post
    there is one thing common to all Gordon's supporters..its that we are loaded with ammunitions..i think lahat ng Gordon supporters makakapagsulat ng pages of essays about him., that's passion..and I thank him for bringing out the Filipino pride from within me - From a Gordon Supporter
    to add to that, most Gordon supporters i know are converts from being apathetic to being really passionate about our country. he simply has that ability to turn people around. i should know, i was one of them.

My batotoy is bibo!=p BatotoyBibo's Avatar
    Naiiyak na ko sa inyo guys .

Marami pa rin talaga ang nagmamahal sa bayan.

Hindi corny ang maging makabayan.

Proud tayo.

Bayanihan (making one another a hero) tayo for Gordon-Bayani!

Quote Originally Posted by keith22 View Post
    to add to that, most Gordon supporters i know are converts from being apathetic to being really passionate about our country. he simply has that ability to turn people around. i should know, i was one of them.

truefax! in all honesty, I stopped watching the news for quite some time. Sumasakit kasi dibdib ko sa galit at gusto ko pang tumagal buhay ko! Heck I don't even post in the politics thread of Pex despite the fact that I've been a member of pex for 4 years. Nung nakita ko lang one time ang daddy ko na nanood ng presidential debate sa ANC nung pumasok ako sa kwarto nila, nakita ko si Gordon nagsasalita. sabi ko, "eh?! he's running?!" tas ang sabi ng tatay ko "yes, and Bayani is his VP" and I'm like woohoo mukhang may dahilan para bumoto ako this time at magiging proud ako sa iboboto ko! nabuhayan kaya ako ng loob haha. ngayon, pag may time, sa youtube ako nanonood ng mga debates and interviews kasi minsan late nako nakakauwi. Pag nakakabasa ako ng mga testimonials, napapaiyak ako sa tuwa kasi marami pa talagang nagmamalasakit.

Sana manalo talaga sila! and hindi rin ako [email protected]@ para isipin na sila lang ang gagawa ng trabaho para sa bayan. syempre, kelangan nila tayo para gumanda ang bayan natin!

12. May 8, 2010
    Reason
    Spam

sa mga boboto sa Monday, gwardyahan nyo ang mga balota nyo

ADVISORY para sa mga pro GIBO at para na rin sa ibang sumosuporta sa ibang kandidato (GORDON, BRO. EDDIE)

Quote Originally Posted by Krystala_Maid View Post
    A REMINDER: REPOST IS NECESSARY Don't WEAR ANYTHING that will recognize you as a Voter for G1BO-EDU / LK CMD. Reports have circulated that the LP are so desperate to win and is said to have a collaboration with "some" precinct personnel (LP Supporters) specially those who are distributing the ballots.

If they do recognize you as a NON LP VOTER, reports said they will give out TAMPERED BALLOTS which of course will VOID your vote.

On election day, wear something as if you are neutral (Wag lang mag hubad) Its better to be safe than sorry.Avoid wearing the Following:-GreenT-Shirt (specially with prints related to GT-EDU LK CMD)-GT - Edu /LK CMD Wrist Ballers
    nawiwindang na ang taga LP.

pati abs-cbn windang na rin

Straight from Robin Padilla's mouth, Si Gordon ang presidente niya, ilang milyon boto kaagad na convert nun.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif GOD BLESS THE PHILIPPINES!!!

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/beautyconnoisseur/phil_flag.gif
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:QCllLnw2yhKSIM:http://www.divevip.com/assets/images/map_philippines_400605.gif

On Monday, May 10, is the Final Day!

Political contests nationwide
    would be held in the Philippines to select the persons who would win the coveted national and local titles and positions of President, Vice President, Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Mayors, etc...

ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR THE PHILIPPINES AND FOR ALL THE FILIPINOS!

When all the candidates already thought and did everything that they could to intensely promote themselves to the voting public to the best of their human knowledge/talents, abilities and resources done in those grand campaigns and rallies, etc., now whatever happens or the outcomes at the polls...who would be the winners are... it is THE WILL OF GOD!

May all the Filipino voters have the great wisdom (best judgement) on that crucial day to choose the right persons for the different titles/positions, persons who would sincerely lead and serve our country and people for the good and progress of our dear MotherLand, our beloved Philippines!

Let's all hope and pray for peaceful and orderly, honest and successful elections nationwide!

MAY THE RIGHT PERSONS WIN ACCORDING TO OUR LORD GOD'S DIVINE WILL!

By the way, do you have what we are looking for? Kindly help us, if you happen to have it! Thanks!

Click THE PHILIPPINES' WORLD VICTORIES;

LOOKING AT OUR INTERNATIONAL AND GLOBAL (WORLDWIDE) WINNERS...

Napanuod nyo yung report sa Mindanao, yun daw markers, eh nagba-blot sa balota? tagusan yung tinta kaya di na nabibilang ng machine. (testing nila)

Kung may chance na mangyari yun, ano kaya magandang gawin para hindi tumagos yung tinta at ma-void yung balota?

Ako, kung talagang di maiiwasan, baka di na ako pumili ng local candidates (back portion ng balota) kesa ma-void yung buong ballot ko.

At least pasok yung national candidates.

Ano kaya ang magandang gawin?

go **** gordon fight for us,go **** gordon....flash flash gordon....sorry lumang jingle ni gordon pero nakalimutan ko na lyrics anyway GO **** GORDON

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_dias View Post
    meron na ulit streaming...
    yes!! Go Go Gordon!

gordon is speaking now sa meeting de avance! tune in to livestreaming!!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/miting-de-avance

Page 200 of 221 First ... 100 150 190 199 200 201 210 ... Last