PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Loved the last episode! I really like the father-daughter relationship and how Beckett is his go-to for girl-related questions.

the latest episode is so funny lol! time traveller raw pero ni walang nag agree sa idea ni castle nagwalk out pa lol! excited pa naman sya sa idea nya lol! tapos yung delorean grabe exact replica ng back to the future lol! yung door ng iniimbistiga nila where they had to answer questions eh si castle excited na excited sumagot lol!

may napansin lang ako since ep 1 pa ng season 3. itong si beckett ba sa totoong buhay eh buntis? hula ko lang ah. kasi they kept on making her wear long coats kahit naghahabulan na. tapos layers lagi ang suot or she's holding something to cover her body. eh season 1 nga eh naka blouse lang sya palagi tapos may pin pa sa likod kasi maluwag. now ni forearm nya di makita.

Episode 4 is all about imagination + creativity! lovin the season so far

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hUizQ0C-aI4/TLXK57eJ7cI/AAAAAAAACD4/yZ3TEKeEfPg/s1600/castle1.jpg

Such a consistent show! In-love Alexis is so cute!

Rick Castle is so hilarious at EP 4! "Thongs? Cheekies? Granny panties? COMMANDO?"

This week's episode of Castle has one question: Would you break your love out of prison?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hUizQ0C-aI4/TL2_2WFdAvI/AAAAAAAACG4/6iEXv9EsJ3I/s1600/castle2.jpg

latest ep eh masyado atang binanggit ang grey's anatomy lol! parang pinopromote na nila. i like the episode kasi medyo magulo yung case, hindi super simple. and i like the ending where beckett would save him out of prison.

hahaha grey's anatomy and prison break? seriously?!!

nakakatawa yung binabasa ni castle yung letter tapos me i love you...hahaha awkward silence!

natawa rin ako dun sa scene na yunkasi bigla silang nailang lol!

Love love love CASTLE!

Super obvious na talaga na they love each other.
    Si Beckett, 'pag nags-smile, parang kinikilig.
    Si Castle, halatang nagseselos sa bagong bf ni Beckett.

so tama ba hula ko? buntis ba si beckett sa totoong buhay? parang panay takip ng tummy nya using an envelope. at ang weird na san nanggaling yung guy na kasama ni beckett? parang out of the blue. kainis

Beckett looks so much prettier with long hair, no?

Medyo old yung idea that there's a bad guy tormenting the main characters throughout the season, but I still got affected because now I'm worried for Alexis! I really love the father-daughter dynamic and I'm kinda excited as to how they will treat it with this killer on the loose.

Love the last scene! AWWWWW... KASI NAMAN GET TOGETHER NA! Kaso, baka maging corny. O sige, kahit once lang. Please?

hahah kahit once lang lol!

love the episode! sa totoo lang mas maganda pa itong episode na to kesa sa episode ng bones sa new season. loyal bones ako pero lately parang dahan dahan na akong nagiging addict sa castle lol! the case is exciting! and both of them well they care for each other too much kaya kakakilig lol!

oh and yes! longer hair better! but not the flat bangs lol! yung latest ep ok hair nya, previous ep na laging flat ang bangs eh she looks weird lol!

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    hahah kahit once lang lol!

love the episode! sa totoo lang mas maganda pa itong episode na to kesa sa episode ng bones sa new season. loyal bones ako pero lately parang dahan dahan na akong nagiging addict sa castle lol! the case is exciting! and both of them well they care for each other too much kaya kakakilig lol!
    Yeah, ONCE is OK! Hahaha!

Super fan ako actually ng Bones but I have to admit na mas excited akong manood ng Castle ngayon.

For me the 6th episode is this season's most intriguing one!

Gilles Marini as Magician!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hUizQ0C-aI4/TNBFY8p-BSI/AAAAAAAACKs/ohoCJxaPgOQ/s1600/castle1.jpg

Gilles Marini - the former Brothers & Sisters star, Dancing with the Stars contestant and future Royal Pains guest star - will come on board the ABC hit as a magician.

According to TV Guide, the actor will portray Tobias Strange, one of the main suspects in the murder of a New York City magic-shop owner. He'll appear on the installment titled "Poof, You're Dead," slated to air in early 2011.

Late last week, Castle also announced that Laura Prepon will play the actress who brings Nikki Heat to the big screen.

Source

Another fun episode for Castle this week! Talkin about ep 7!

Spoiler: Future of Castle and Beckett

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hUizQ0C-aI4/TNFu_5KBNkI/AAAAAAAACLA/pVBbC2EIUCQ/s1600/castle3.jpg

i saw the last episode ok sya . natawa ako dun sa fire extinguisher lol! sa selos nya na maraming sexy guys na humihipo kay beckett eh fire extinguisher na ang ginamit matigil lang lol!

ganda hair ni beckett nung curly curly! maganda rin yung case nya hindi simple. yay!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast