Integrated Computer Systems, Inc. is the country’s leading solutions provider with a full range of products and services for businesses nationwide.
Now on its 31 years we invite you to join our dynamic team as
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES/ ACCOUNT OFFICERS
• Prospect, develop and explore new business opportunities with the country’s top corporations.
• Maintain and expand the organization’s business relationships with existing corporate accounts.
• Meet or exceed sales target.
• Degree holder in Business Management or Marketing or Computer related courses.
• Effective communicator with excellent customer service orientation and positive sales attitude. Resourceful and results-driven.
• Female, not more than 30 years old.
• Experience in Corporate Sales, preferably in an IT industry is an advantage.
Front Desk Staff/Receptionist
• Responsible for handling incoming calls and messages through the PABX trunk lines.
•Log and sort received correspondences and parcels as well as attend to visitors and walk-in clients.
•Graduate of any 4 -year course;
•Female, single, not more than 25 years old;
•Experience as Telephone Operator/ Receptionist is an advantage;
•With pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills.
Technical Administrative Staff
The Technical Administrative Staff will be responsible for providing clerical support & for preparing related correspondence and documents. She will likewise attend to the day-to-day transactions of the department such as handling calls and client queries.
•1 to 2 years related work experience preferably in a corporate environment;
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or any related course;
•Systematic, multi-skilled, with good interpersonal & communication skills;
•Female, single, not more than 28 years old.