Philippine Music Charts Thread 6 - Page 244 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 244 of 251 First ... 144 194 234 243 244 245 ... Last
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5008
  1. #4861
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cavite
    MYX Daily Top 10
    June 25, 2010, Friday

    1. Super Junior - Bonamana (13.94%)
    2. 6cyclemind feat. DJ Coki, Kean Cipriano & Yeng Constantino - Kung Wala na Nga (11.50%)
    3. Callalily - Gabay (9.73%)
    4. Juris - Di Lang Ikaw (9.29%)
    5. Charice feat. Iyaz - Pyramid (8.19%)
    6. Christian Bautista - Afraid For Love to Fade (7.52%)
    7. Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never (7.30%)
    8. Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go (5.31%)
    9. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire (3.98%)
    10. Iyaz - Solo (3.10%)

    Others: 20.14%

    thanks to johnnytalker

  2. #4862
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cavite
    MOR 97.1 Cebu Top 5
    June 25, 2010, Friday

    1. Iyaz - Solo
    2. Usher feat. will.i.am - OMG
    3. B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars - Nothin' on You
    4. Jovit Baldivino - Too Much Love Will Kill You
    5. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire

  3. #4863
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cavite
    Wave 89.1 [email protected]
    June 24, 2010

    1. If It Ain't About The Money - Fat Joe feat. Trey Songz
    2. Ain't Thinking About You - Chris Brown feat Tyga and Bow Wow
    3. Bet I Bust - B.o.B feat T.I and Playboy Tre
    4. Toot It and Boot It -YG
    5. Un-Thinkable - Alicia Keys
    6. There You Are - Iyaz
    7. Nobody Can Change Me - Nicole Scherzinger
    8. Fall in Love - Estelle feat Nas

  4. #4864
    ^^ naunahan mo ako

    Personal charts are now accepted for next week's PMCT Top Picks. Deadline is on Saturday, June 26, 2010.

    Some exciting twist will reveal next week.

  5. #4865
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cavite
    ^ Looking forward to that twist

  6. #4866
    ^^ kaya po send me your votes na... and encourage others to send their votes...

  7. #4867
    91.5 Energy FM Manila Most Requested Hits: The Daily Countdown
    June 24 and 25, 2010
    1. Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift
    2. Papatunayan - Silent Sanctuary
    3. Fearless - Taylor Swift
    Last edited by xusersx; Jun 25, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

  8. #4868
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cavite
    ^ thanks for always post Energy chart, xusersx, nalilimutan ko kasi kadalasn makinig

  9. #4869
    From forg

    RX Daily Survey (June 25, 2010)

    1. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
    2. If It's Love - Train
    3. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
    4. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
    5. The Truth - Kris Allen

  10. #4870
    Mellow 94.7's Ten Strong Countdown
    June 25, 2010

    10. Airplanes- B. o. B ft. Hayley Williams
    9. California Gurls-Katy Perry
    8. Eenie Meenie-Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber (re-entry)
    7. If It's Love-Train (highest re-entry)
    6. My First Kiss- 3OH!3 ft. Ke$ha
    5. Not Myself Tonight-Christina Aguilera
    4. Your Love is my Drug-Ke$ha
    3. Gotten-Slash
    2. Need You Now-Lady Antebellum
    1. If I Had You-Adam Lambert

  11. #4871
    hello po dito..


    ask ko lang naple-play na ba sa mga radio stations mga galing sa American idol 2010 album?


    dito kasi me province.. gusto ko lang malaman kung nag pi play na sa magic,rx,max. (other radio stations sa manila) na galing sa album na un?
    or kahit anong song galing sa latest season ng AI.. esp sa galing top 2 nila.

    thanks =)

  12. #4872
    RX 93.1 Countdown Top 7 and the Wannabees
    June 25, 2009
    1. Train - If It's Love (back at #1!)
    2. Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    3. Kris Allen - The Truth
    4. Sara Bareilles - King Of Anything
    5. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
    6. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
    7. Allison Iraheta - Don't Waste The Pretty
    8. Slash feat. Adam Levine - Gotten
    9. Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris - Break Your Heart
    10. Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
    11. Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG
    12. Toni Braxton - Yesterday
    13. Alicia Keys - Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)
    14. Jason DeRulo - Ridin' Solo
    15. Jason Walker feat. Molly Reed - Down
    16. Daughtry - September
    17. Lady GaGa - Alejandro
    18. Sean Kingston feat. Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
    19. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
    20. Justin Bieber - You Smile

  13. #4873
    Source here!

    RT 30 Countdown (June 25, 2010)

    30. Dirty Picture - Taio Cruz feat. Ke$ha
    29. Rockstar 101 - Rihanna feat. Slash
    28. OMG - Usher feat. will.i.am
    27. Fireflies - Owl City
    26. Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha feat. 3OH!3
    25. In My Head - Jason Derulo
    24. Sunburn - Owl City
    23. This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars
    22. Nothin' on You - B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars
    21. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris
    20. If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
    19. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
    18. Not Afraid - Eminem
    17. Hey Soul Sister - Train
    16. Heart Heart Heartbreak - Boys Like Girls
    15. Solo - Iyaz
    14. The Only Exception - Paramore
    13. Can't be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
    12. Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
    11. Alice - Avril Lavigne
    10. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
    9. Finger on It - Mamas Gun
    8. California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
    7. Airplanes - B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
    6. Bulletproof - La Roux
    5. Heard It on the Radio - The Bird and the Bee
    4. Pyramid - Charice feat. Iyaz
    3. For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
    2. Whataya Want from Me - Adam Lambert
    1. All I Ever Wanted - Kelly Clarkson

  14. #4874
    Thanks scuzzy for posting the Countdown Top 7.

    Quote Originally Posted by calculusBUNSO View Post
    hello po dito..


    ask ko lang naple-play na ba sa mga radio stations mga galing sa American idol 2010 album?


    dito kasi me province.. gusto ko lang malaman kung nag pi play na sa magic,rx,max. (other radio stations sa manila) na galing sa album na un?
    or kahit anong song galing sa latest season ng AI.. esp sa galing top 2 nila.

    thanks =)
    Lee Dewyze's "Beautiful Day" is currently in the Magic 30. Yun lang ang alam ko.

  15. #4875

    Top Songs of May 2010

    April 2010 monthly chart recap



    Top Local Songs of May 2010



    Top Songs of May 2010


  16. #4876

    Top Summer Songs of 2010

    The results are in, albeit kinda late! (But hey, we've yet to experience the usual rain. )

    These are the songs that created the most heat in the airwaves to match the intensity of summer 2010. Results are based on charts posted for period March 1 to May 31, 2010.

    First, a recap of top hits for summer 2K9.



    Top Local Songs for Summer 2010



    Top Songs for Summer 2010


  17. #4877

    PMCT Rewind #1

    PMCT Monthly Tally (April 2K8)



    PMCT Monthly Tally (May 2K8)


  18. #4878

    PMCT Rewind #2

    PMCT Monthly Tally (April 2K9)



    PMCT Monthly Tally (May 2K9)


  19. #4879
    Quote Originally Posted by erzo01 View Post
    The results are in, albeit kinda late! (But hey, we've yet to experience the usual rain. )

    These are the songs that created the most heat in the airwaves to match the intensity of summer 2010. Results are based on charts posted for period March 1 to May 31, 2010.

    First, a recap of top hits for summer 2K9.



    Top Local Songs for Summer 2010



    Top Songs for Summer 2010

    Astig! Number 4 si Lady GaGa last summer for PF and this summer, she's number 4 again with Telephone naman!

  20. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy_bug View Post
    RX 93.1 Countdown Top 7 and the Wannabees
    June 25, 2009
    1. Train - If It's Love (back at #1!)
    2. Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    3. Kris Allen - The Truth
    4. Sara Bareilles - King Of Anything
    5. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
    6. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
    7. Allison Iraheta - Don't Waste The Pretty
    8. Slash feat. Adam Levine - Gotten
    9. Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris - Break Your Heart
    10. Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
    11. Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG
    12. Toni Braxton - Yesterday
    13. Alicia Keys - Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)
    14. Jason DeRulo - Ridin' Solo
    15. Jason Walker feat. Molly Reed - Down
    16. Daughtry - September
    17. Lady GaGa - Alejandro
    18. Sean Kingston feat. Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
    19. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
    20. Justin Bieber - You Smile
    21. Cooler Than Me-Mike Posner
    22. Bus Stop-Ely Buendia and Francis Magalona
    23. missed it*
    23. Airplanes-B. o. B ft. Hayley Williams
    25. My First Kiss-3OH!3 ft. Ke$ha
    26. Never Let You Go-Justin Bieber
    27. Himala- Jay-R
    28. Gettin' Over You- David Guetta and Chris Willis ft. Fergie and LMFAO
    29. Can't Be Tamed-Miley Cyrus
    30. Pyramid-Charice ft. Iyaz

    *P. S. : I missed number 23 because the on-line streaming buffered by the time Christi is announcing it.

Page 244 of 251 First ... 144 194 234 243 244 245 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •