PEx Highlights

PROMO: Ant-Man

Win premium items of your favorite little superhero! Sign up now for the 'Ant-Man' promo.

read more

Well, that was awkward..

You guys broke PEx again. But we're back up and we made sure we won't crash again. Or not. We dare you.

read more

PHOTOS: Beermen Hammer Bolts

SMB marches on to the semis after beating Meralco by a wide margin. More photos of the game here.

read more

PROMO: Minions

Exclusive 'Minions' merchandise are up for grabs in our new movie promo. Join now!

read more

REVIEW: The Water Diviner

Russell Crowe's directorial debut wasn't too shabby at all. Read our review here.

read more

Speak your mind, PExers!

Are we also ready to legalize same-sex marriage here in the country? Send in your opinions here!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1

    Firefly Cell phone - Made for Philippines

    Anybody here heard about this phone?

    I saw the ads in Compex website. The two models cost 3.1K and 3K.
    I bought two E100 (can't remember exact model) 2.6 k, naka promo from 3K.

    So far so good. The cp seems to be made for kids with the following specs:

    mp3, mp4, fm radio
    camera, video
    w/ micro sd slot up to 2gb
    blutooth
    dual sim

    plus the regular features.. call, text, timer, unit converter, calendar etc. etc. etc.

    Meron siyang parang disco lights (led) when the phone on/off, called, play music. Pang bata talaga.

    Para siyang china phone na may one year warranty.

    I search the net and found out that there is a US firefly brand made for school kids, but that phone is different.

    Not sure lang kung matibay, under observation pa, kasi one week pa *** nabili.

  2. #2
    any pictures?

    pwede na sa mga clerk/driver/katulong etc.

  3. #3
    View the pix here....

    http://www.compexinternational.com/edit-cel.htm

    I bought the cp for my two pamangkin ages 9 and 14.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    MLPH Itlogger! lansangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trece Martires
    natagpuan ko paps ang site pero walang laman.

    http://fireflymobile.ph

  6. #6

    Smile

    hi, may nakita na rin ako firefly mobile phones in megamall..it has a cam, wap and dual sim na rin sya..its cheap, i wanted to buy..kaso nga im not sure if ok sya. so, how was it naman? ok pa rin ba hanggan ***** yong nabili mo? thanks a lot!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Set View Post
    Anybody here heard about this phone?

    I saw the ads in Compex website. The two models cost 3.1K and 3K.
    I bought two E100 (can't remember exact model) 2.6 k, naka promo from 3K.

    So far so good. The cp seems to be made for kids with the following specs:

    mp3, mp4, fm radio
    camera, video
    w/ micro sd slot up to 2gb
    blutooth
    dual sim

    plus the regular features.. call, text, timer, unit converter, calendar etc. etc. etc.

    Meron siyang parang disco lights (led) when the phone on/off, called, play music. Pang bata talaga.

    Para siyang china phone na may one year warranty.

    I search the net and found out that there is a US firefly brand made for school kids, but that phone is different.

    Not sure lang kung matibay, under observation pa, kasi one week pa *** nabili.
    hi, may nakita na rin ako firefly mobile phones in megamall..it has a cam, wap and dual sim na rin sya..its cheap, i wanted to buy..kaso nga im not sure if ok sya. so, how was it naman? ok pa rin ba hanggan ngayon yong nabili mo? thanks a lot!

  8. #8
    Better go for PLDT TelPad - landline, computer tablet, wifi, CAMERA and video cam! It's powered by Android 2.2 and has tons of apps, including Angry Birds!!

    www.pldttelpad.com

  9. #9
    cost 3.1K and 3K
    mp3, mp4, fm radio
    camera, video
    w/ micro sd slot up to 2gb
    blutooth
    dual sim
    Kung price/features ratio parang mahal na.
    I have this samsung e2121b lahat ng features na yan meron except for dual sim 1.9k bnew samsung pa. sobrang tagal maubos ng batts grabe. hehehehe.. mas sulit sa mga bata. meron din sila 900php lang pero basic phone features lang

  10. #10

    Wink Firefly E100



    P1,390 na lang yan..

    http://www.compexinternational.com/p...&sort=1&cols=3

    durability wise -- not sure..

    pero kung features ok na.. w/ cam, bluetooth, microSD, dual sim, light, fmradio, player, video rec, batt same w/ nokia.
    Last edited by RINOABREA; Aug 3, 2011 at 04:16 AM. Reason: added additional information

  11. #11
    nakakalito naman ang firefly mobile phone na yan
    walang official site at parang magkaiba yung mga pinost nyo

    per eto may gumawa na -> Firefly Mobile Phone Philippines

  12. #12

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by farneville View Post
    nakakalito naman ang firefly mobile phone na yan
    walang official site at parang magkaiba yung mga pinost nyo

    per eto may gumawa na -> Firefly Mobile Phone Philippines
    Tungkol lang naman sa E100 yung pinost ng TS and 2009 price pa yun. And wala talagang official site yan dahil hindi naman sha yung original na Firefly from the US.

  13. #13
    kala ko yung brand ng mga fluorescent lamps lol

  14. #14
    parang feel ko yung tri-sim ng firefly... cute..

  15. #15

    Thumbs up Firefly mobile site

    Quote Originally Posted by farneville View Post
    nakakalito naman ang firefly mobile phone na yan
    walang official site at parang magkaiba yung mga pinost nyo

    per eto may gumawa na -> Firefly Mobile Phone Philippines
    try this instead

    http://www.indigofirefly.com/site/fi...ile-phone.html


  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by lansangel View Post
    natagpuan ko paps ang site pero walang laman.

    http://fireflymobile.ph
    Yeah they have this thing called website but then it doesn't have any infos regarding it's new products and services lololol. Too bad

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_hitman View Post
    Yeah they have this thing called website but then it doesn't have any infos regarding it's new products and services lololol. Too bad
    try this site instead.

    http://www.indigofirefly.com/site/


    btw, bought the N71 triple sim model last saturday. so far so good. lakas ng speakers.




  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_hitman View Post
    Yeah they have this thing called website but then it doesn't have any infos regarding it's new products and services lololol. Too bad
    try this site instead.

    http://www.indigofirefly.com/site/


    btw, bought the N71 triple sim model last saturday. so far so good. lakas ng speakers.




  19. #19
    na-try mo na bang gamitin ang TV function niya? malinaw ba? lahat ba ng local channels umappear ba? at saka, gano katagal tumatagal ang battery pag ginagamit sa tv?

    kc gusto kong bumili ng phone na may TV. kaya puro tungkol sa tv tanong ko.

    tia!




    Quote Originally Posted by RINOABREA View Post
    try this site instead.

    http://www.indigofirefly.com/site/


    btw, bought the N71 triple sim model last saturday. so far so good. lakas ng speakers.

    http://www.indigofirefly.com/site/me...71-be-fr-1.jpg


  20. #20

    Camera sira na after a few months but not the video recorder

    Quote Originally Posted by mai_1 View Post
    na-try mo na bang gamitin ang TV function niya? malinaw ba? lahat ba ng local channels umappear ba? at saka, gano katagal tumatagal ang battery pag ginagamit sa tv?

    kc gusto kong bumili ng phone na may TV. kaya puro tungkol sa tv tanong ko.

    tia!


    Ang linaw ng TV is depende sa signal kung malakas. And kainis to kasi bumaba na ang presyo nya from 1.7k to 1.3k na lang.. And madali din pala masira ang cam nya for taking still pictures pero nakakapagtaka kasi yung video recorder is okay pa. Aside from that, everything is still okay.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

GAMING:

Any 'Arkham' fans here? How are you finding Arkham Knight so far?

Any 'Arkham' fans here? How are you finding Arkham Knight so far?

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Are we also ready to legalize same-sex marriage here in the country? Send in your opinions here!

Are we also ready to legalize same-sex marriage here in the country? Send in your opinions here!

read more
PBA:

PBA semis picture now set, it's Alaska-Star and ROS-SMB! Sino ang maguuwi ng korona?

PBA semis picture now set, it's Alaska-Star and ROS-SMB! Sino ang maguuwi ng korona?

read more
PROMO:

Win premium items of your favorite little superhero! Sign up now for the 'Ant-Man' promo.

Win premium items of your favorite little superhero! Sign up now for the 'Ant-Man' promo.

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Para sayo, ano ang mas importante, looks o ugali?

Para sayo, ano ang mas importante, looks o ugali?

read more