PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Hunger Games

Check out the review for Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2. PEx mod Hydrangea shares his views here.

read more

REVIEW: Victor Frankenstein

"Victor Frankenstein comes in after Halloween, but for a good reason". Check out the full movie review here!

read more

NOW SHOWING: A Second Chance

Ano ang paborito mong hugot line galing sa A Second Chance? Wag magpahuli sa kwentuhan.

read more

Philippine Superliga 2015

Who will be the queens of volleyball this season? Cheer for your volleyball idols in this thread.

read more

Who will rule the hard court this season? A new champion will emerge. Will it be UST or FEU?

read more

PROMO: In the Heart of the Sea

Join the promo and get a chance to win In the Heart of the Sea screening tickets.

read more

Help Letter of Invitation to Godparents

Are there cards for this? Or normally how does one invite a friend or family member to become Godparents to their babies? Where can I find sorta like an invitation or letter why they were chosen and the likes?

kailangan pa ba yun? ako ni text lang, with matching threat pa na "bawal tumanggi" ha!

Why not just invite them to dinner and talk about your request in person?

just trying to make it personal para dramatic effect..parang I want to say why we chose them to be godparents...

Just write down what you feel and give it to them, mas ok yun kaysa Hallmark card.

ako, i made a poem for them written on their invites but there was an advance notice..para walang tanggi hehe.