Help Letter of Invitation to Godparents | Parenting 101 | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PSL or SVL?

Ano ang mas patok na volleyball league sa bansa? Win-win situation para sa volleyball buddies natin! Pilipinas volleyball, pagusapan na dito!

read more

FEATURED FORUM: Tech Today

Techno buffs, this is the right place for you. Are you craving for some tech updates and flashback topics? Check this out!

read more

Next Attraction!

Looking for the hottest movie spoilers and news? Check out our movie forum for more insider bits about your favorite movies!

read more

Social Media Day 2016

The biggest event for social media happens today! See you later at the SM Aura Samsung Hall!

read more

Sino ang sikat?

Maiden?Lizquen?Jadine? Sino ang pinaka hot na loveteam ngayon? Ilaban na ang inyong paborito dito!

read more

Credit card management tips

Are you holding your first credit card? Get some tips on how to properly manage your CC in this thread!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Help Letter of Invitation to Godparents

Are there cards for this? Or normally how does one invite a friend or family member to become Godparents to their babies? Where can I find sorta like an invitation or letter why they were chosen and the likes?

kailangan pa ba yun? ako ni text lang, with matching threat pa na "bawal tumanggi" ha!

Why not just invite them to dinner and talk about your request in person?

just trying to make it personal para dramatic effect..parang I want to say why we chose them to be godparents...

Just write down what you feel and give it to them, mas ok yun kaysa Hallmark card.

ako, i made a poem for them written on their invites but there was an advance notice..para walang tanggi hehe.