PEx Highlights

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 1 of 254 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 5079
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    ❤ кιмєяαℓ∂ ιѕ ℓσνє ❤ Richellin Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KGᐯᘔ
    hello lovely...wow new kimerald thread pala 'to...nice one!!! KIMERALD SOLID!!!

    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8181/ws3481.jpg

    http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5817/2qte2ip.jpg

    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4551/33y5dnq.jpg

    Credits sa owner ng pics

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Richellin Li View Post
    hello lovely...wow new kimerald thread pala 'to...nice one!!! KIMERALD SOLID!!!

    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8181/ws3481.jpg

    http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5817/2qte2ip.jpg

    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4551/33y5dnq.jpg
    hallo richellin!

  5. #5
    ❤ кιмєяαℓ∂ ιѕ ℓσνє ❤ Richellin Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KGᐯᘔ
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely123 View Post
    hallo richellin!
    ikaw founder nito? taga saan ka? how old are u?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Richellin Li View Post
    ikaw founder nito? taga saan ka? how old are u?
    29.....germany.

  7. #7
    ❤ кιмєяαℓ∂ ιѕ ℓσνє ❤ Richellin Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KGᐯᘔ
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely123 View Post
    29.....germany.
    oh ok...im richellin li from cebu...17 years old solid kg fan...hehehe^^so what made you decide on making another kimerald thread? just curious though hehehe im like interviewing u...LOL^^

  8. #8
    uyyy, ano to? nacurious naman ako. pero, kiligs ang pics ha!

    hello lovely! magsstart ka ba ng bagong fan club nila?

  9. #9
    ano toh new group?!weee...KIMERALDS!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Richellin Li View Post
    oh ok...im richellin li from cebu...17 years old solid kg fan...hehehe^^so what made you decide on making another kimerald thread? just curious though hehehe im like interviewing u...LOL^^
    walaa!feel ko lang tlaga!

  11. #11
    ❤ кιмєяαℓ∂ ιѕ ℓσνє ❤ Richellin Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KGᐯᘔ
    Quote Originally Posted by kg43t3rnity View Post
    uyyy, ano to? nacurious naman ako. pero, kiligs ang pics ha!

    hello lovely! magsstart ka ba ng bagong fan club nila?
    hello kg43t3rnity...i saw u posting sa ibang kg thread...may i know ur real name? hmmm...i guess ate kita right? ako rin curious sa new thread kaya ako post^^

    Quote Originally Posted by berrie_onlykg View Post
    ano toh new group?!weee...KIMERALDS!
    hi berrie^^

  12. #12
    hi po sa hehehe........

  13. #13
    basta post lang tau!new group?*** ok ba sa in yo?

  14. #14
    ❤ кιмєяαℓ∂ ιѕ ℓσνє ❤ Richellin Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KGᐯᘔ
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnaleen View Post
    hi po sa hehehe........
    hi tabs nandito ka rin^^

  15. #15
    ❤ кιмєяαℓ∂ ιѕ ℓσνє ❤ Richellin Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KGᐯᘔ
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely123 View Post
    basta post lang tau!new group?*** ok ba sa in yo?
    i dont know ate lovely...it's you who made this...ako naman...as long as ok lahat ng groups at nagkakaisa bawat kimerald fans...kahit ilan pang groups magagawa...solid kg pa rin tayong lahat...DAPAT LANG!!!

  16. #16
    hi!!!!!!>..........new kg thread??..........
    wow!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely123 View Post
    basta post lang tau!new group?*** ok ba sa in yo?
    hellooo.. po gusto niyo po yung spongebob?? ako rin waaaaa..... anu po name? niyo... hehe ATE _________ anu kaya uhmmm.... hehe si spongebob po gusto niyo?? yiheeee...... hehe.. ang WONDER PETZ?? po kaya gusto niyo anu anu na ang tanong ko hehe

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Richellin Li View Post
    i dont know ate lovely...it's you who made this...ako naman...as long as ok lahat ng groups at nagkakaisa bawat kimerald fans...kahit ilan pang groups magagawa...solid kg pa rin tayong lahat...DAPAT LANG!!!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Richellin Li View Post
    hi tabs nandito ka rin^^

    sabi mo eee... waaaa

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnaleen View Post


    hellooo.. po gusto niyo po yung spongebob?? ako rin waaaaa..... anu po name? niyo... hehe ATE _________ anu kaya uhmmm.... hehe si spongebob po gusto niyo?? yiheeee...... hehe.. ang WONDER PETZ?? po kaya gusto niyo anu anu na ang tanong ko hehe
    ate anne nlang

Page 1 of 254 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

PBA:

GlobalPort bows to NLEX after fourth quarter collapse, 101-96

GlobalPort bows to NLEX after fourth quarter collapse, 101-96

read more
SHOWBIZ:

What do you make of John Lloyd Cruz' performance in The Trial?

What do you make of John Lloyd Cruz' performance in The Trial?

read more
TRAVEL:

No bidets, rude staff and poor internet. What are your other hotel pet peeves?

No bidets, rude staff and poor internet. What are your other hotel pet peeves?

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

read more
SPORTS:

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

read more
NMFtv:

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

read more