PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Page 51 of 251 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5006
    Yehey, Spain won the Fifa World Cup. Iker Casillas did a wonderful job deflecting the Dutch aim for a goal.

Riza

If you are lurking, please have a photo of yours taken wearing the Spanish shirt you said you bought since day 1 of the World Cup and post it here or perhaps post it on your tweeter. Please, please, please.

Riza's latest tweet -

Watching the Acrobatic Ice Show...Olympic champions performing...pretty cool about 8 hours ago via mobile web

hi dabeck... kamusta.... kamusta na si Riza... please update me... she is still in Canada, right!? anong pinagkakaabalahan niya... sana pumasyal siya dito sa Pinas.... may latest photo ka nya!? ... miss ko na siya talaga.... thanks... rsvph milet santos ever faithful RIZANIANS... WILLRIZ ... thanks... my best regards...

Hi Milet! Buti naman at napadalaw ka sa thread. Akala ko forever na ako na lang mag-isa dito. He he.

Sorry, i don't have any news reference from her except her tweeter. From what i gathered from her tweets, she is enjoying her school break - cooking, eating, bonding time with family and friends, watching football and other stuff.

No, i don't have a latest photo of her that's why i posted here a request for her to post a photo wearing the Spain shirt she bought but she hasn't done that. Pareho tayo, i miss her a lot too.

By the way, this is her latest tweet --

Yay Spain! I knew they'd win! Partaaaay! 10:20 AM Jul 12th via mobile web

http://i28.tinypic.com/12493i8.jpg

Tam

Thank you for dropping by and posting a picture of Riza. How have you been?

It's been quite a while since i visited this site. My bad. It's just that Riza has not been tweeting and i have nothing to post here except my inane comments just to bump-up the thread. He he.

Quote Originally Posted by dabeck View Post
    Tam

Thank you for dropping by and posting a picture of Riza. How have you been?

It's been quite a while since i visited this site. My bad. It's just that Riza has not been tweeting and i have nothing to post here except my inane comments just to bump-up the thread. He he.
    Ok lang naman ako.wala rin ako mai share na update dito eh

Quote Originally Posted by alessa_kerr View Post
    Ok lang naman ako.wala rin ako mai share na update dito eh
    At least may photo kang na-share, Tam.

Bumping up the thread.

Hello Riza, Rizanians.

Quote of the day -

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

by Maria Robinson

Have a great week-end everyone.

Quote of the day

"It is virtue, virtue, which both creates and preserves friendship. On it depends harmony of interest, permanence, fidelity."

- Cicero

Hello Riza fans I see Riza almost everyday during the summer break as she's working in the same building as I am. She truly is drop dead gorgeous and seems to be very sweet. Didn't know her to be an artista back home as I didn't watch the PBB edition that she was in, but just the same she stands out in the crowd especially during lunch time traffic This is actually the reason why I found out she was a celebrity coz our kababayans know her by first name and even asks about her lovelife point blank

Quote Originally Posted by clickity_click View Post
    Hello Riza fans I see Riza almost everyday during the summer break as she's working in the same building as I am. She truly is drop dead gorgeous and seems to be very sweet. Didn't know her to be an artista back home as I didn't watch the PBB edition that she was in, but just the same she stands out in the crowd especially during lunch time traffic This is actually the reason why I found out she was a celebrity coz our kababayans know her by first name and even asks about her lovelife point blank
    Hello It's nice of you to share your encounter with Riza. She is beautiful, isn't she? It must have been awkward for Riza to answer this question particularly because she is the type who is quiet and reserved, and not one to be blabbering about her love life. Poor girl.

If you happen to see her, please tell her to post a new photo of her on her tweeter or if she can ask someone to post a picture of her on this thread (if she doesn't want to visit PEX). Thanks.

By the way, have you seen her Canadian boyfriend? Is he as good looking as his picture? They look good together - gorgeous couple. I hope he takes good care of Riza.

Yay, clickity_click is gone. Back to my quotable quotes then...

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - by James Baldwin

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out."

by Art Linkletter

A great week-end to all.

Yay, 2 weeks na lang, birthday na ni Riza. Sana may makasama akong mag-count down dito.

Page 51 of 251 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 151 ... LastLast