PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Global Fusion Incorporated networking

May nakakaalam po ba sa company na yan? para syang uno, ito po *** site nila: http://gfi-force.com.

any feedback? totoo po ba yung company or ilegal?

salamat

Maraming paraan para kumita sa Global Fusion Inc. Lalong lalo na yung networking system nila, magrerecruit ka lang magkakapera ka na agad. Ang maganda pa dito, tutulungan ka namin na magkaroon ng downline, para lahat tayo sabay sabay na magkakaroon ng commission from this networking system at posibleng kumita ng 600k a month.

Isa pang maganda dito, unti pa lang ang members kasi 1 year pa lang syang nag ooperate dito sa Pinas unlike sa ibang networking na sobrang dami nang members kaya hirap na makapagrecruit ng bago.

Kung gusto nyo rin magbenta ng mga products na yan, sumali na rin kayo tulad ko sa Global Fusion Inc. Ang official distributor ng mga products na yan. Mabibili nyo ng mas mababang presyo ang mga products pag member kayo kaya pwede nyong patungan pag binenta nyo na.

For more info:

email: globalfusion03@gmail.com
    yahoo messenger: touyakito
    contact #: 09214197773
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/nutrimaxx-GT-small-with-box.png
    NUTRIMAXX GT (30 CAPSULES)
    Premium Glutathione with Green Tea Extract plus Sodium Ascorbate
    Glutathione

• Enhances the immune system
    • Acts as an antioxidant and is a free radical scavenger
    • Regulates other antioxidants
    • Serves as a detoxifying agent

Green Tea

• Medical science has been producing evidence of the health benefits green tea is believed to promote, such as: helpful in protecting against cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol levels and impaired immune function
    • Green tea is also a popular choice for weight management

PRICE: P2,500
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/nutrimaxx-GS-small-with-box.png
    NUTRIMAXX GS (30 CAPSULES)
    Premium Glutathione with Grapeseed Extract

Glutathione
    • Enhances the immune system
    • Acts as an antioxidant and is a free radical scavenger
    • Regulates other antioxidants
    • Serves as a detoxifying agent

Grapeseed Extract
    An enormously effective antioxidant, grapeseed extract is 30 times the potency of Vitamin C and 50 times the strength of Vitamin E in fighting against “free radicals.” It also improves blood circulation; revitalizes aging skin; enhances night vision and supports tissues with collagen and elastin

PRICE: P2,500
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/agaricusNew.png
    NUTRIMAXX AGARICUS BLAZEI MURILL (30 CAPSULES)
    Beta Glucan
    Primarily used in cancer treatment due to its high beta glucan content, Agaricus Blazei Murill:

• Aids in the production of interferon and interleukin - both potent in fighting off cell metastasis, especially cancer of the uterus

• Helps to reduce blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol levels and the effects of artherosclerosis

PRICE: P1,300
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/vitamin-C-New.png
    NUTRIMAXX Vitamin C (60 CAPSULES)
    Sodium Ascorbate
    Sodium Ascorbate mainly strengthens host resistance and is known to be beneficial in:
    • Boosting general immunity
    • Reversing the development of atherosclerotic disease
    • Helping to prevent or defend against colds & flus
    • Helping in the healing of wounds
    • Supporting the body to fight infections
    • Aiding in the preventing of heart attacks
    • Playing a crucial role in the elimination of chronic and acute infections

PRICE: P550
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/greenTeaNew.png
    NUTRIBLEND GREEN TEA
    With Calamansi Extract
    Green Tea has long been known to possess various health benefits experienced from almost 5000 years of consumption. Enriched with L-Carnitine and Sodium Ascorbate, NutriBlend Green Tea is the perfect health and weight management formula.

Rich in Polyphenols (Catechins) with anti-oxidant activity of about 25-100 times more potent than Vitamins C & E and an anti-oxidative effect on oily foods, NutriBlend Green Tea is an excellent drink for health and beauty maintenance.

Medical science has produced further evidence of the health benefits green tea is believed to promote such as being helpful in protecting against: cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, infection, high cholesterol levels and impaired immune function.

The following are other discovered benefits and properties of green tea:

• Has the capacity to inhibit the growth of cancer cells as well as kill cancer cells without harming healthy tissues;
    • Demonstrates an effectiveness in lowering LDL cholesterol levels, and preventing the abnormal formation of blood clots;
    • Possesses a very strong anti-oxidant property through polyphenols contained in the leaves, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is a very strong anti-oxidant.

PRICE: P550
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/chocomixNew.png
    NUTRIBLEND CHOCO MIX

• Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
    • Healthy blood flow
    • Improved memory
    • Vitamins – A, B1, B2, B, C, E and Pantothenic acid
    Essential Minerals - Magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium, manganese

Other healthy components - Anti-oxidants, Phenylethylamine and Serotonine

Fortified with Agaricus Blazei Murill (ABM) which is an excellent source of dietary fiber, NutriBlend Choco Mix helps in the digestive functions and weight management. One of the best sources of a polysaccharide called beta-glucan which helps balance our Immune System, ABM is powerful in promoting the activity of anti-body cells that destroy or delay the growth of cancer cells. It also helps in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Amino Acids and Fiber combined with high grade cacao also play a crucial role by:

• Helping in the growth, repair and maintenance of the muscles, organs, nails, hair, skin, ligaments and glands
    • Preventing constipation, hemorrhoids, and diverticulosis
    • Reducing the risk of heart disease

PRICE: P500
    http://www.gfi-force.com/CorpImages/coffeeNew.png
    NUTRIBLEND COFFEE MIX

Enhanced with the health benefits of Agaricus Blazei Murill mushroom-considered as one of the most potent immune system boosters, Amino Acids and Fiber, NutriBlend Coffee Mix is made from the highest quality Philippine coffee beans without artificial flavours and coffee boosters.

An increasing number of studies show that drinking 4 to 5 cups of coffee each day can have significant and vast positive effects on our health and well-being. Further studies show that coffee can:

• Lower your risk of developing diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, alzheimer’s disease, gallstone disease and colon cancer
    • Lift your mood
    • Prevent cavities
    • Improve cognitive performance
    • Serve as a diuretic and prevent constipation
    • Decrease the occurrence of gout in men over 40

Fortified with Agaricus Blazei Murill (ABM) which is an excellent source of dietary fiber, NutriBlend Coffee Mix helps in the digestive functions and weight management. One of the best sources of a polysaccharide called beta-glucan which helps balance our Immune System, ABM is powerful in promoting the activity of anti-body cells that destroy or delay the growth of cancer cells. It is also known to help in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol level.

Combined with Amino Acids and Fiber, NutriBlend Coffee Mix presents additional crucial benefits:

• Helps in the growth, repair and maintenance of the muscles, organs, nails, hair, skin, ligaments and glands
    • Prevents constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticulosis
    • Reduces the risk of heart disease

PRICE: P450

NUTRIWHITE
    L-Glutathione Reduced Injectable
    NutriWhite Injectable will be the FIRST 700mg/5ml reduced Glutathione Injectable in the market today. Manufactured through new age nanotechnology, NutriWhite satisfies the standards of excellence in quality and effectivity. There is no need to worry about allergic reactions and sensitivities to the use of IV Glutathione as the unique pyrogen-free quality of the product provides a distinct safety characteristic when administered. Taken through IV/IM, NutriWhite is absorbed faster and its benefits fully experienced from the cellular level to the surfaces of the skin. The most important biochemical in our body, Glutathione plays a key role in intermediary metabolism, immune response and health maintenance. It is a small protein composed of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine.
    Increased levels of Glutathione (GSH) strengthen the immune system, increase the energy level, protect the vision, enhance the body’s ability to fight against aging, and help protect the skin from sunburn and wrinkling, making it a key element in achieving the best health possible.
    Injectable Glutathione
    Although Glutathione is more popularly taken orally in capsule form, its administration through intravascular (IV) and intramuscular (IM) method presents additional benefits. Medical studies using intravenous or intramuscular. Glutathione have deemed it to be useful for preventing clot formation during operations; reducing the side effects as well as increasing the efficiency of chemotherapy drugs; treating Parkinson’s disease; reducing blood pressure in diabetics who have high blood pressure; and in increasing sperm count.

PRICE: P13,000

Maraming paraan para kumita sa Global Fusion Inc. Lalong lalo na yung networking system nila, magrerecruit ka lang magkakapera ka na agad. Ang maganda pa dito, tutulungan ka namin na magkaroon ng downline, para lahat tayo sabay sabay na magkakaroon ng commission from this networking system at posibleng kumita ng 600k a month.

Isa pang maganda dito, unti pa lang ang members kasi 1 year pa lang syang nag ooperate dito sa Pinas unlike sa ibang networking na sobrang dami nang members kaya hirap na makapagrecruit ng bago.

Kung gusto nyo rin magbenta ng mga products na yan, sumali na rin kayo tulad ko sa Global Fusion Inc. Ang official distributor ng mga products na yan. Mabibili nyo ng mas mababang presyo ang mga products pag member kayo kaya pwede nyong patungan pag binenta nyo na.

For more info:

email: globalfusion03@gmail.com
    yahoo messenger: touyakito
    contact #: 09214197773
    Last edited by global_fusion; Sep 20, 2009 at 01:03 AM.

Pag mahal mahirap talaga ang networking business...ganun lang yun.

hi all.
    i joined GFI last August 27, 2009 and just do this on a part time basis.
    as of September 13, 2009, I already earned around 18,000 pesos.
    if interested to join, contact me at 09273390004.

to all who are interested in gfi..
    kindly text me and i'll introduce you to my TEAM..
    walang iwanan toh..
    unlike others, we will help you earn more than you expected.
    hindi namin habol na mag sign up lang ang members tapos bahala ka maghanap ng downline mo..
    in our team, we help each other earn more!!!
    im just sharing what we have in our team..
    you'll never see a team like us in networking business..
    we are composed of talented and skilled sales agents and leaders from different call centers.
    make the right decision and the right choice!
    THE BEST WAY TO INVEST A PORTION OF YOUR 13th MONTH PAY!
    text me if you're interested.

One thing why you shouldn't join a MLM with high capital or so called starting kit like GFI because it means their products have low marketability. If they really believe on their product why is the investment too high? Example in DXN it will only cost you less than 1000 pesos to get the necessary materials to market it including some samples. You don't need to buy all those products to present to your customers all you need is a few of it and some brochures will do. I'm not against MLM and I'm not going to say join this and that because I'm not into it. My only motive is to remind Pexers not to fall easily to their sweet talks. Of course they will say it really works because they are convincing you to join them. Lots' of promises. It's part of their marketing strategy.

MLM like that use their product only as a front of pyramiding And I forgot to mention to get a background check on their products too like in GFI case the last time I check only one of their products is BFAD approved and of course you need to choose a well established and have a great reputation MLM.

^I agree. Let me just add...when it's quick and easy money, always be suspicious.

In one of the OPRAH talk show, with Donald Trump as the guest, she asked him “if you go bankrupt again what would you do?”
    he replied: I will start a MLM business,
    and then all the audiences started to BOOOOOOOOOO and then he said:
    “That’s why you are sitting there and I am sitting here”

IT REALLY WORKS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DREAMS!!!
    negative attitude will go nowhere but
    DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN!

Donald Trumps MLMs

* Products are all gov't approved.
    * is not making you invest unreasonably
    * his company is already well established

MLM works but not all the time. You need to research on how the company works. If you'll need a big capital for it then there's must something wrong about it. If they really believe in their product why is the investment too high considering that they are selling products which is not that marketable.

Beware of some who so call themselves MLM but the truth they are pyramiding in disguise
    Last edited by ridler2012; Nov 12, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

saan naman kayo nakakita ng business na walang capital?

and lastly, as per DTI, your cash out must have atleast 75% worth of products in exchange..

NEGATIVE people?!
    DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN..

mga takot mag risk ng money, walng future sa business yan!
    walang lugar para sa entrepreneur thread!

“That’s why you are sitting there and I am sitting here”
    -DONALD TRUMP..

as for me, "that's why i'm getting THERE!!! wait for me DONALD TRUMP!"

Go Spartans Group of Global Fusion!!!
    Awooo!!!! Awooo!!!!

that's very nice of you mariaangela

puro negative kasi yung iba..
    haha scam daw ang 8,900 pesos !

haha! mas nakaka-scam pa nga yung 20k worth of cellphone na hindi ka naman binigyan ng return of Investment..
    lumaki lang expense mo sa kakabili ng accesories at load!

para sa mga walang interes sa business at hindi gumawa ng feasibility study about a certain marketing strategy such as MLM,
    sana nasa ibang thread nlng kayo! haha! kaya nanjan pa rin kayo eh..
    at ang mga believers, eh ang mga yumayaman!
    pag aralan niyo na lang kung anong klaseng mga risk ang ginawa ni Henry Sy. you'll learn a lot from him!

anu ba yan!

Where did we say that you don't need a capital? Yeah you need one but GFI investment is too unreasonable. The question is why do you need to invest that high if the product is not the marketable lol...

It's funny to compare Donald Trumps MLM to GFI...

Maybe that's a scam too but it doesn't prove that GFI is not a pyramiding disguised as MLM

Henry Sy is very smart man. He won't invest his money if the amount of capital is unreasonable for what he will get.

Why do you want to get rid of us because we will expose some lame MLM companies?

Pexers be wise in investing your money. Only invest in MLM with a good reputation and well established. It's like investing in a franchise like Jollibee. Even if the investment is too high you are sure that you will earn. The question is will you also get a franchise with that same kind of amount to a unheard one? LOL. You're retarded if you will do that.

Why invest in a MLM that needs a higher capital than the smaller one if the opportunity and the amount of money that you will earn is the same? Something is wrong with this company, you need to invest more than what you will need.

it's funnier for someone like you to be in this thread though very afraid in taking risk of investing a little amount of money for an MLM.

sa kolehiyo ko po kasi sa Pamantasan ng De La Salle sa Taft Avenue, Manila, napag-aralan namin ang strategy ng mga MLM para sa mabilis na kita..

naway alamin mo muna sana ang dahilan kung bakit ganito ang investment capital ng mga MLM bago magtanong sa worldwide web at hindi magmukhang walang alam.

and to call someone retarded to invest in something unheard,
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    wala kang mararating sa buhay niyan brader.

I'll take the risk if it's reasonable investment if not then there's something fishy and I'm not dumb to fall for that.

Then don't avoid the issue... Lol. Saying you're a Lasallista and Donald Trumps is in MLM won't help the reputation of your company. Answer it! Don't say we are only thinking negatively because it's a valid issue and it's a very lame argument for you to use that as an excuse... Pexers are not dumb to fall to that trick.

Well I'll be poorer and surely won't make me rich if I will invest my money to a business which has a unreasonable investment and has a poor product. Being positive can't help you if you're selling sh!t!

and what do you know about the reputation of the company?
    will you be able to provide factual basis on your so called "fishy" on our company?

ikaw ano reputation mo? san ka nag aral?!

have you even visited our offices?

arguments that rely on pure assumption is toooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

ulitin ko nlng, paulit ulit ka sa assumptions mo eh!

it's funnier for someone like you to be in this thread though very afraid in taking risk of investing a little amount of money for an MLM.

sa kolehiyo ko po kasi sa Pamantasan ng De La Salle sa Taft Avenue, Manila, napag-aralan namin ang strategy ng mga MLM para sa mabilis na kita..

naway alamin mo muna sana ang dahilan kung bakit ganito ang investment capital ng mga MLM bago magtanong sa worldwide web at hindi magmukhang walang alam.

and to call someone retarded to invest in something unheard,
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    wala kang mararating sa buhay niyan brader.

and i guess, with the PMs and text messages i am receiving..
    walang ibang talo dito brader kundi ang mga LOSER na gaya mo!!!

wala ka kasing lugar dito sa entrepreneurship thread!!!

hahahahahahah!!!

masyado ka nagmamagaling marunong kba mag compute ng ROI ng company?
    alam mo ba ang reason kung bakit ganun ang capital?
    alam mo ba kung magkano ang commission?

hindi ba dapat magtaka ka , kung napakaliit ng capital tapos ang laki ng commission?

hindi mo ba naisip na palugi ang kumpanya pag ganun?
    mag isip ka muna chong,
    nakakahiya naman mapahiya sa worldwide web!!!

So ano ngayon kung sa La Salle ka nagaral? Yan ba ang itinuturo sa La Salle na gamitin ang pangalan nila kung sakaling hindi sangayon sa kanila?

Instead of answering the question ibinabalik ang mga tanong sa nagtatanong is that what you learned in La Salle?

What next? Sasabihan mo ako ng kung ano ano para idisprove yun sinabi ko? Is that what you call marketing? How can you help your company if you are just dodging all the valid question that's being thrown to you?

Assumption? It's just a pure assumption? If that's just a pure assumption you can answer and explain it very easy but you didn't all you did was divertion. "Where did you study" "negative negative go away"... lol

Again my question is why do you need to invest big in an almost unknown product if the opportunity to earn to other MLM is the same but you only need a little capital?

Why will I doubt if a small investment will gain a higher profit if the quality and the name of the product have a great credibility?

Mas nakakapagtaka yun mga MLM company na ang laki laki ng investment pero yun product naman nila ay crap ibig sabihin the MLM is not product based kundi pyramid scheme. Alam naman ninyo kung ano ang nangyayari kung pyramiding na at hindi MLM talaga.

ang sagot dyan sa tanong mo, mag feasibility study ka muna.

marunong ka mag compute ng ROI?
    economics po kasi ang degree ko. ekonomista po ako.

kung hindi ka marunong, i-pm mo nlng ako..

baka mapahiya ka sa internet.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast