PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: PLDT Clinches Final Four Berth

PLDT clinched a guaranteed Final Four slot by taking care of Cagayan in three hard-earned sets, 25-22, 25-21, 25-22.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

PHOTOS: Archers Exact Revenge on Eagles

The De La Salle Green Archers won its 6th straight game this season after defeating the Ateneo Blue Eagles, 88-86.

read more

The La Salle-Ateneo Rivalry

The greatest rivalry in Philippine sports provided another classic on Sunday to the delight of diehard basketball fans.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

Page 8 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by firefox3891 View Post
    Hi lizaviolinist, nagrequest ka ba ng increase ng CL or automatic nila inincreasan yun CL mo? ininform ka ba nila through letter or call? sana yun sa ken din increase nila.
    nope. I just learned from the CSR nung nagrequest ako na i-convert to installment yung purchase ko.

I didn't send any request for CL. I think the technique is pay the total amount due for 6 consecutive months.

Sa Landmark area naman pala makikita ang sign-up booth ng RCBC sa Trinoma. Nagiikot-ikot pa ako sa mall kakahanap, nandun pala. hehe

Sana maging mabilis ang processing nila. Sabi nung guy na nandun kanina, meron daw nag-apply dun recently na taga-sun cellular, after 2 days na nag-apply na-approve agad. I'm thinking either mataas ang sweldo nun, or swerte lang nya na umabot siya sa last day bago nila ipasa ang mga forms sa main branch.

Sana ma-approve na itong sa akin. Para it's my 1st credit card. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by janbrane View Post
    Sa Landmark area naman pala makikita ang sign-up booth ng RCBC sa Trinoma. Nagiikot-ikot pa ako sa mall kakahanap, nandun pala. hehe

Sana maging mabilis ang processing nila. Sabi nung guy na nandun kanina, meron daw nag-apply dun recently na taga-sun cellular, after 2 days na nag-apply na-approve agad. I'm thinking either mataas ang sweldo nun, or swerte lang nya na umabot siya sa last day bago nila ipasa ang mga forms sa main branch.

Sana ma-approve na itong sa akin. Para it's my 1st credit card. hehe
    Sana ako rin...

Happy Mom of 2 Boyz
    hay as usual hindi pa rin ako nakakapunta dun.... my friend went there na, kumuha siya ng form... sabi daw ng rep sa kanya even students pwede daw kumuha nun kailangan lang mag provide ng proof of their allowance monthly i think.... will go there this saturday after my shift

Unhappy help po...

Quote Originally Posted by carlopets View Post
    Hi courtsidebum,

Since you applied at trinoma baka 5 days pa before may results. Lets give them a chance to process it within their promise timeframe. If all fails PM me. I will see what my friend can do.

Thanks
    hi carlopets! i hope you can help me with my application too if ever. im planning to go there on saturday. do you think they would be able to trace me as a delinquent customer?

Hi mobster,

Normally they can trace if may poor credit history ka. In my case, i was disapproved sa BPI not because of my poor credit history but nung sa wife ko. Imagine na trace nila yun since i wrote her name on my application form. They check with other banks din if may bad record ka sa kanila.

Pero meron bagong card si RCBC na maski may poor credit history ka pwede kang mag-apply kaso you need to open a time deposit.....ang sabi nang friend ko by end of the month nila e ooffer.

Thanks

Other banks have been offering this credit card type, matagal na. It's called a secured credit card where your time deposit will serve as a security deposit or collateral. Local banks that offer this card type are:

1. BPI (BPI Express Start)
    2. Metrobank (Metrobank Value MasterCard)
    3. UnionBank (any UnionBank card type)
    4. HSBC (any HSBC card type)
    5. BDO (thru the Asenso Kabayan Program)
    6. PNB (PNB ASK Card)

Here is a thread discussing secured credit cards: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=311006

I have a citi visa gold (3 months old - used to have 2 cc with them 6 years ago) coz i got an account with citibank, it was easily approved then i have a security bank mastercard - secured program (9 months old). i just wanna share, i got a remittance- payroll account with rcbc for more than 4 years now, then i tried to apply for a landmark mastercard - guess what ? - disapproved application! i will have to get my money out of rcbc and put it elsewhere!

My application was declined as well. I do not know what happened. Crap.

i was also declined by rcbc.....

but after few days, tumawag sila ulet.. tpos for verification daw.
    i gave them my TL's #. ayun natawagan na daw TL ko.

sana ma approved. para 1st time CC ko.

I received a call yesterday morning from RCBC. Exactly after a week after i filled-out the form at Landmark-Trinoma. They verified my information and they're asking for my supervisor's number. I asked if they called the number i listed on the form which is the HR. To my surprise. The HR only entertains employee verification every Wednesday and Friday

I don't have a supervisor, so i gave my manager's number instead and i work for a company where your manager is the only person who should know your salary (except yourself and HR). So ayun, I asked the caller to call my manager after 30 mins. para makapag-paalam ako sa manager ko na binigay ko number niya and para mabigyan heads-up na rin. OK naman.

I called Bankard this morning and heard the good news. My application got approved, so I'm happy and not complaining. This is my first CC. Waiting for the card to arrive. Sabi by two weeks daw.

Quote Originally Posted by janbrane View Post
    I received a call yesterday morning from RCBC. Exactly after a week after i filled-out the form at Landmark-Trinoma. They verified my information and they're asking for my supervisor's number. I asked if they called the number i listed on the form which is the HR. To my surprise. The HR only entertains employee verification every Wednesday and Friday

I don't have a supervisor, so i gave my manager's number instead and i work for a company where your manager is the only person who should know your salary (except yourself and HR). So ayun, I asked the caller to call my manager after 30 mins. para makapag-paalam ako sa manager ko na binigay ko number niya and para mabigyan heads-up na rin. OK naman.

I called Bankard this morning and heard the good news. My application got approved, so I'm happy and not complaining. This is my first CC. Waiting for the card to arrive. Sabi by two weeks daw.

Lucky you. sana ako din.

i'll call them tomorrow to ask. they already called my supervisor. hehe

i hope ma-approve din yung sakin..

Quote Originally Posted by rampz View Post
    Lucky you. sana ako din.

i'll call them tomorrow to ask. they already called my supervisor. hehe

i hope ma-approve din yung sakin..
    Ako rin! Hahahaha. Tinawagan ako kahapon ng hapon. Ang nakausap eh yung TL ko. Sana ma approve din ako.

Quote Originally Posted by courtsideBUM View Post
    Ako rin! Hahahaha. Tinawagan ako kahapon ng hapon. Ang nakausap eh yung TL ko. Sana ma approve din ako.
    Call na sa Bankard 8881888 to verify kung approved ang application nyo! Good luck guys!

16. Advertisement

I just received my card earlier, and its already activated. Buti na lang kapatid ko ang naka-receive. ok naman ang card.

Declined daw nung tumawag ako. gulo nila.

As i shared with you before, my application was declined but it was reinstated when i told them over the phone that my company belongs to the same group of companies just like bankard and i got an overseas assignment and my payroll account is with rcbc....i just submitted COE and i got a reply from them and they reinstated my application, i submitted my asdf, hope everything is ok. this will be my fourth card if ever. ill have to cut my diners club, i got perks only while travelling...

Quote Originally Posted by rampz View Post
    Declined daw nung tumawag ako. gulo nila.
    Wala eh ganun talaga..

Page 8 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 108 ... LastLast