Céline Dion- Commemorating Her 3 Decades of Global Success (pt.3) - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 251 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... Last
Results 81 to 100 of 5007
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kitten View Post
    Brickles

    sa female singers, ang magkalaban lang sa overall worldwide sales sina Celine and Madonna. don't worry about Whitney. her album has just sold 80k this week. mababa sya compared sa expectation ko.
    dhe...i guess mas mataas talaga yung kay madonna....it's hard to say that becoz wala pang soundscan during the 80's. pero i give credit to madonna.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaps00 View Post
    joseph, if my memory serves me right, 2010 yata yung release date ng TC dvd...is that you dhena who mentioned that here?
    ang d ko maintindhihan e kung bakit kailangan nilang idelay yan. di naman yan gaya ng A NEW DAY na nag run ng 5 years. its just an ordinary concert like TCOML or Memphis. di rin sya kasing bongga gaya ng A NEW DAY bcoz of Dragone.

  3. #83
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaps00 View Post
    joseph, if my memory serves me right, 2010 yata yung release date ng TC dvd...is that you dhena who mentioned that here?
    oi hinde ah. ikaw kaya nag-post nun from CDF.

    oist brickles inuna mo pa magpost dun kay MC kesa kay Celine!


  4. #84
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaps00 View Post
    dhe...i guess mas mataas talaga yung kay madonna....it's hard to say that becoz wala pang soundscan during the 80's. pero i give credit to madonna.
    let's put it this way...

    if you combine Celine's album sales from her very 1st album (1981) up to My Love- Essential Collection (2008) (which i actually did), mataas talaga si Celine. no wonder. kasi her best selling album is Falling into You (32M), and after that album, lumobo talaga sales nya. BUT, when it comes to single sales, dun naman nilampaso ni Madonna si Celine ng bonggang bongga.

    so yung title na "World's Best Selling Female Artist of All-Time" belongs to either Celine Dion and Madonna. Mariah Carey is 3rd with around 175M copies of her albums, singles and videos combined.

  5. #85
    ikaw kasi nagwawala doon eh sa unang nag pop up sa pex subscriptions ko ang MC - MOAIA eh...

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kitten View Post
    let's put it this way...

    if you combine Celine's album sales from her very 1st album (1981) up to My Love- Essential Collection (2008) (which i actually did), mataas talaga si Celine. no wonder. kasi her best selling album is Falling into You (32M), and after that album, lumobo talaga sales nya. BUT, when it comes to single sales, dun naman nilampaso ni Madonna si Celine ng bonggang bongga.

    so yung title na "World's Best Selling Female Artist of All-Time" belongs to either Celine Dion and Madonna. Mariah Carey is 3rd with around 175M copies of her albums, singles and videos combined.
    Oh eh ganito na lang gawin natin para mas malinaw:

    Best Selling Female Artist of All Time (ALBUM) - Celine Dion

    Best Selling Female Artist of All Time (SINGLES) - Madonna

    Oh di ba...? Dapat ganyang category yan para walang magtalo.

  7. #87
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    ay why not!

    excited na rin ako a Celebration album ni Madonna.

  8. #88
    ^ano yan Dhen compilation ng kanyang mga singles na nag top?

  9. #89
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    ^ not necessarily nag-top or nag #1. pero last album nya yun under Warner. so Greatest Hits sya. 30 songs yata ang kasama and meron din ire-release na partnering DVD ng mga music videos nya.

    oh diba bongga din si Madonna!

    pero sama ginawan din ng dvd yung My Love ni Celine.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by j0seph_lomb0s View Post
    ang d ko maintindhihan e kung bakit kailangan nilang idelay yan. di naman yan gaya ng A NEW DAY na nag run ng 5 years. its just an ordinary concert like TCOML or Memphis. di rin sya kasing bongga gaya ng A NEW DAY bcoz of Dragone.
    if i'm right, yung vcd/vhs ng memphis was release a year or 2years after ma shoot yung concert. i guess the reason why they delay the release of TC dvd is because mabenta pa sa market yung A New Day Dvd, which of course can affect the sales of the other one....hanggat may bumibili pa sa AND, i guess, they wont release TC.

    let's put it this way...

    if you combine Celine's album sales from her very 1st album (1981) up to My Love- Essential Collection (2008) (which i actually did), mataas talaga si Celine. no wonder. kasi her best selling album is Falling into You (32M), and after that album, lumobo talaga sales nya. BUT, when it comes to single sales, dun naman nilampaso ni Madonna si Celine ng bonggang bongga.

    so yung title na "World's Best Selling Female Artist of All-Time" belongs to either Celine Dion and Madonna. Mariah Carey is 3rd with around 175M copies of her albums, singles and videos combined.
    dhe, hindi rin magpapatalo si MC when it comes to single sales, i guess that the reason why her label claims that she sell more than celine...malaki talaga yung single sales ni MC.

  11. #91
    anyone have seen here celine's msg to whitney houston on oprah? ang galing..mga about 30secs. yung ibang nagbigay ng msg, christina aguilera, dione warwick (not sure sa spelling), jennifer hudson at syempre, celine.

    search nyo sa youtube.

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    dans un autre m
    wow may bago na palang thread! hehehe. ngayon lang uli ako napunta dito since... di ko na maalala... last year pa yata.

  13. #93
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaps00 View Post
    dhe, hindi rin magpapatalo si MC when it comes to single sales, i guess that the reason why her label claims that she sell more than celine...malaki talaga yung single sales ni MC.
    yup malaki din single sales nya, but i believe si Madge talaga ang mas mataas sa worldwide single sales eh. ewan ko lang. pero si Celine ang record holder sa UK. sya lang ang female artist na nakabenta ng 2 singles ng over 1M copies (Think Twice, My Heart Will Go On).

    Quote Originally Posted by chinit0 View Post
    wow may bago na palang thread! hehehe. ngayon lang uli ako napunta dito since... di ko na maalala... last year pa yata.
    hi chinit0

  14. #94
    as far as i know, huge hit nya talaga yung think twice sa UK.

    >>>>>i'm buying the madonna single collection too..dhe, kelan ba release ng tast dvd dito satin?

  15. #95
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    ay naku hindi ko bibilhin yun. Yuletide version lang yun. i think mga random Christmas scenes lang kung saan saan yun using the tracks from TAST.

    lahat yata ng Xmas albums ng Sony Music may ganun including MC's Merry Christmas and Whitney's One Wish.

    kala ko naman yung CBS special.

  16. #96
    Stop Telephoning me-e-eh-eh onassimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Intergalactic Void
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaps00 View Post
    as far as i know, huge hit nya talaga yung think twice sa UK.

    >>>>>i'm buying the madonna single collection too..dhe, kelan ba release ng tast dvd dito satin?
    Release nya Sept. 29, 2009

  17. #97
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    hi onassimus! welcome sa thread

    see? fan din kami dito ni Queen Madge.

  18. #98
    Celine and Madonna are the best female artists I think.

  19. #99
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    good morning sa lahat!

  20. #100
    Congratulations for Celine making the top 15 list on Forbes highest earning celebrities from June 2008-2009! Celine came in at #5!! YAY CELINE WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!Celine earned $100 million with her Taking Chances Tour!! 2nd highest grossing tour

    http://news.my.msn.com/business/arti...mentid=3594835

Page 5 of 251 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •