answers to auditing theory, fin.acctg & advance acctg | Pinoy Accountancy | PinoyExchange

X

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    answers to auditing theory, fin.acctg & advance acctg

    guys.. need help for upcoming board exams po. im reviewing on my own. kindly send me a copy from those who have answer keys of the following...

    Auditing Theory by: Jekell G. Salosagcol, 2009 edition
    Financial Accounting 1-3 by Valix, 2009 edition
    Advance Accounting by Guerrero

    here's my email: [email protected]

    thanks a lot!

  2. #2

    Try mo tong link

    Quote Originally Posted by ershiba View Post
    guys.. need help for upcoming board exams po. im reviewing on my own. kindly send me a copy from those who have answer keys of the following...

    Auditing Theory by: Jekell G. Salosagcol, 2009 edition
    Financial Accounting 1-3 by Valix, 2009 edition
    Advance Accounting by Guerrero

    here's my email: [email protected]

    thanks a lot!
    Try mo tong link nato... andyan ata *** mga answers sa auditing theories:

    http://geemiz.blogspot.com/2009/06/a...theory-by.html

  3. #3
    patulong naman po student po ako anu po bang magandang bilihin na buk sa prac2 yubg madali lang po na intindin tnx

  4. #4
    pwde po humingi ng solutions manual ng Financial Accounting 1-3 by Valix, 2009 edition, Applied Auditing by Cabrera, im a graduating student na po this year... thanks you po..

    [email protected]

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maru_89 View Post
    patulong naman po student po ako anu po bang magandang bilihin na buk sa prac2 yubg madali lang po na intindin tnx
    maru there are only two reviewers for P2 available in the market. Guerrero and Dayag.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ida_takahashi View Post
    maru there are only two reviewers for P2 available in the market. Guerrero and Dayag.
    thank you po...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •