PEx Highlights

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Page 84 of 203 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 4060
    He was just trying to affirm what he heard, thus the "daw." Not all questions end with a question mark, anyway.

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, please.

yup I know. Baka nga humaba pa to. I'm extending my apology to AMILOPRO, dikonaalam and to others. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by meteorcatcher View Post
    Nasa Lugar ang reaksyon ko AMILOPORO. If you will look at all your posts here in this thread, the only question that you ask is at post no. 141, after that wala na.

If you will look at my reaction, I was reacting on your post no. 155, where you are generalizing that the Philippine legal system is 'sabog sabog' at maraming lawyers na walang trabaho. Ano ngayon ang basis mo kaya ko tinatanong? You are making an irresponsible statement degrading the Philippine legal system without substantiating your claim. Siguro ikaw hindi affected, pero ako na kabilang sa mga involve sa legal system ng bansa, natural lang na magreact ako dahil your statement is an insult to judiciary and to the system itself.

Kung ayaw mong punahin ka, ayusin mo yang mga sinasabi mo.
    lol ang kulit So you are expecting me to say "I'm sorry mali ako I was so rash to generalize the legal system".

Sige iyong iyo na yan if that's what you want. Sige magaling ka na. Barado ako. That's what you want to hear right? Happy?

Congratulations, you've just lawyered a programmer who doesnt hasn't taken a single law subject. I hope your pride makes you all happy and tingly inside.

Anyway a member at the san beda forums clarified this to me already. Mas malinaw ka na sa akin.

Lonerako, why are you so apologetic? There is no reason to apologize, we have to learn things sometimes the hard way.

To AMILOPORO, I am not trying to make fun of you or to impose superiority over you, I'm just trying to let you know that your statement is below the belt as far as judiciary is concern. If you think i'm too harsh, then next time i'll be more cautious on the words that i will be using similar with what you need to do.

To KIKIGARD, thanks for the knowledge and advice.

This will be my last post on this matter, Same with you guys, I don't want to make things complicated, at this point I have to stop. Peace nalang tayo.

now, im stupid. Huli na, my apology to you AMILOPRO.

So gumagamit ka pala ng 2 account?

ehem! lagot ka sa moderator! hehehe!

The moral of the story is, next time you make a reply, make sure you're not logged in as your alternick!

UE-AUTONOMOUS Status meteorcatcher's Avatar
    Okay i have to admit. Meteorcatcher is the strict side of me, the disciplined one and straight forward. Lonerako is the war freak side of me.

I tried to be apologetic to AMILOPRO as meteorcatcher but i forgot that i was logged as loner. I try to have a remedy on my mistake so that I could save my identity by telling loner that he need not to be apologetic but i forgot that I was logged as loner, still the same person. Now im stupid, i was able to mix my two identity, I'm sorry. But in any other case, I intend to extend my apology to AMILOPRO , Di ko naalam and to others on my post # 167. That is my intention and not to make the discussion any longer. My apology to all.

There are plenty of accounts to go around, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to have more than one account - one for each personality, right?

Sorry for the OT, KD.

UE-AUTONOMOUS Status meteorcatcher's Avatar
    Going back to the topic, I' am also an I.T graduate who used to work at Securities and Exchange Commission, However I also decided to pursue legal education but was not able to finish my degree. Now I am working as a legal assistant in one branch of our judiciary and base on my experience, law school will not be requiring you to have a particular business degree, legal management or political related courses. Any 4 year degree will do but you will be required by the school to take up units in english and social sciences if you have deficiency in the number of units you earned during your initial four year degree. I believe it was a requirement of the Supreme Court before a law graduate could take up the bar examination.

Di malambot na bahay kubo
    Commercial break:

Kumakalat ang balita na nanalo ang Ateneo kontra UP sa 2010 Jessup International Law National Championship. Ateneo na naman daw ang magre-represent sa Pilipinas sa international matches sa Washington, DC.

Sabi rin sa official Facebook page ng Ateneo, Ateneo raw ang Philippine representative sa limang competition: Red Cross International Humanitarian Law Moot (Hong Kong), ELSA Moot Court Competition (Taiwan), Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Washington, D.C., USA), International Environmental Moot Court Competition (Florida, USA), and Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (Vienna, Austria).

Congrats, Ateneo!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Requirements as per Ateneo Law School Website:

Applicant should be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree and should have earned 18 units of English, 6 units of Mathematics, 18 units of Social Science and 3 units of Rizal course.
    I believe it's the same for most law schools. The allow you to provisionally enroll even if you lack some of these units. In Ateneo, they only checked back at graduation time if you finally complied with the required units.

ang sabaw haha. Apologies to you guys I should have clarified my intentions further when I posted my message. Back to topic

Anyway I will sit in a few sessions of law subjects in DLSU by June so I can have the opportunity to experience what it's like law school. Hopefully I'd be able to decide whether I should pursue a law degree or stay in IT after that.

Well congratulations to Ateneo, Sila na halos lahat magrerepresent sa pinas in almost all international competitions a.

Pagbutihan nyo team Philippines!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahay_Na_Bato View Post
    Commercial break:

Kumakalat ang balita na nanalo ang Ateneo kontra UP sa 2010 Jessup International Law National Championship. Ateneo na naman daw ang magre-represent sa Pilipinas sa international matches sa Washington, DC.

Sabi rin sa official Facebook page ng Ateneo, Ateneo raw ang Philippine representative sa limang competition: Red Cross International Humanitarian Law Moot (Hong Kong), ELSA Moot Court Competition (Taiwan), Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Washington, D.C., USA), International Environmental Moot Court Competition (Florida, USA), and Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (Vienna, Austria).

Congrats, Ateneo!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!
    sumasali ba ang UP Law sa ELSA Moot, IE Moot and Willem C. Vis? Sana manalo abroad ang Ateneo Law this year. Champion yata ang UP Law sa Asia Cup last year.

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ronelio View Post
    sumasali ba ang UP Law sa ELSA Moot, IE Moot and Willem C. Vis? Sana manalo abroad ang Ateneo Law this year. Champion yata ang UP Law sa Asia Cup last year.
    Ang balita ay sumali daw sa Vis ang UP last year, pero hindi nag-qualify sa advanced rounds. First time naman daw kasi. Pero hindi sila sumali this year.

Ang balita rin, dalawang team ang pinadala nila para sa International Environmental Moot, pero talo yung teams nila pareho. Ateneo at isang school sa Vietnam daw ang representatives ng part natin ng Asia.

Pero tama ka, ronelio. 2009 Asia Cup Champion nga raw yung UP. 2008 Champion naman ang Ateneo. Mukhang kuhang-kuha ng dalawang Philippine schools ang kailangan para manalo sa Asia Cup.

Mukhang maganda talaga ang international law programs ng dalawang paaralan. Wala yata silang katapat.

4 time champion ang UP Law sa Asia Cup. Parehong 3 time winner ang ADMU Law and NUS Las.

do u have any idea why ADMU has stopped participating in Jean Pictet Moot Court since 2006. UP Law na lang ang nasa website nila every year. ang alam ko walang national eliminations dito so any law school here can participate.

Quote Originally Posted by ronelio View Post
    4 time champion ang UP Law sa Asia Cup. Parehong 3 time winner ang ADMU Law and NUS Las.

do u have any idea why ADMU has stopped participating in Jean Pictet Moot Court since 2006. UP Law na lang ang nasa website nila every year. ang alam ko walang national eliminations dito so any law school here can participate.
    Philippines and Singapore are mooting powerhouses. Sa Asia Cup, out of 11 years, isang taon lang na hindi Pilipinas o Singapore ang nanalo - in 2006, when the University of Indonesia won.

This year, Ateneo won't be joining Pictet since none of its students opted to join. Ateneo's going to participate in 5 competitions in March tho (6 the whole year including Asia Cup): the IHL Team (Hong Kong), Vis Team (Austria), WTO Team (Taiwan), Stetson Team (Florida), and the Jessup Team (D.C.).

For the fourth consecutive year, the team from Ateneo will represent the Philippines in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, the world's biggest and most prestigious.

http://ateneosocietyofinternationallaw.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nietzschean View Post
    Philippines and Singapore are mooting powerhouses. Sa Asia Cup, out of 11 years, isang taon lang na hindi Pilipinas o Singapore ang nanalo - in 2006, when the University of Indonesia won.

This year, Ateneo won't be joining Pictet since none of its students opted to join. Ateneo's going to participate in 5 competitions in March tho (6 the whole year including Asia Cup): the IHL Team (Hong Kong), Vis Team (Austria), WTO Team (Taiwan), Stetson Team (Florida), and the Jessup Team (D.C.).

For the fourth consecutive year, the team from Ateneo will represent the Philippines in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, the world's biggest and most prestigious.

http://ateneosocietyofinternationallaw.blogspot.com/
    The Philippines is considered as a mooting powerhouse. Sa Jessup, kapag galing ka sa Pilipinas, regardless of whether you came from UP or Ateneo, alam nila na magaling ka. Only Southeast Asian schools distinguish between UP and Ateneo in Jessup, yung mga nakakalaban natin sa Asia Cup. hehe

Page 84 of 203 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 134 184 ... LastLast