Ms. Whitney Houston- The Return Of "the Voice" | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

2017 PEx Oscar Pool

Join the 2017 PEx Oscar Pool. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

REVIEW: Hacksaw Ridge

"As the screen darkens and the credits start to roll, you are left with a sense of having witnessed something extraordinary."

read more

Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 415
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Ms. Whitney Houston- The Return Of "the Voice"

    this is my tribute to one of my favorite foreign artists.


    MS. WHITNEY HOUSTON.


    lapit na new album nya.

    sana mag click.

  2. #2
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    Whitney Houston's New Album- I Look To You

    http://www.whitneyhouston.com/whitney_cover_ilooktoyou_500x500.jpg

  3. #3
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    some confirmed tracks and producers

    1. "Million Dollar Bill" (Swizz Beatz/Alicia Keys)
    2. "Nuthin' But Love" (Danja)
    3. "Call You Tonight" (Stargate/Johnta Austin)
    4. "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" (David Foster/Diane Warren)
    5. "Like I Never Left" (Akon/Claude Kelly)
    6. "For the Lovers" (Danja/Claude Kelly)
    7. "I Look to You" (Harvey Mason/Tricky Stewart/R. Kelly)
    8. "Worth It" (Eric Hudson/Johnta Austin)
    9. "A Song for You" (Stargate/Leon Russell)

  4. #4
    she looks different in the picture.

    can't wait though.

  5. #5
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    masyado kasing photoshopped yung picture

  6. #6
    when is it gonna be released?

  7. #7
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    ^ September 1st.

  8. #8
    thank you so much.


    how about mimi's album?



    when exactly in august?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by clifford_ethan View Post
    thank you so much.


    how about mimi's album?



    when exactly in august?
    aug 25..clash of the divas ulet..

    dati its mariah's #1's vs whitney's my love is your love
    winner: mariah at #3
    whitney at #13

  10. #10
    i wish WhiWhi success w/ the next album para malayo na siya sa depression & droga

  11. #11
    eating ice for lunch
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Metro_Manila
    whitney should've hired mariah's photoshop team. no matter how overphotoshopped mariah's picture is, mukha pa rin natural tignan.

  12. #12
    sana nga kumita tong album na to.


    and sana kumita ulet bagong album ni mimi.

  13. #13
    I love this woman to death, im so sure that this album will be a SMASH HIT. Super rave yung mga reviews ng album nia from the London and NY listening party.. and she's one of the very few na hindi naglilipsynch. I was able to hear snippets of "A Song for You" and "I Look to You", and very promising siya. I hope we don't expect na Bodyguard era yung boses nia... sana people here sa phils can appreciate yung voice na today. kakaasar na din minsan yung boses na sobrang ineedit sa studio.

  14. #14
    Salute (R. Kelly) is also on the album.. and yung isang not yet confirmed "I Got You (NeYo). L.A Listening Party today.

  15. #15
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    Quote Originally Posted by she_likes_cats View Post
    I love this woman to death, im so sure that this album will be a SMASH HIT. Super rave yung mga reviews ng album nia from the London and NY listening party.. and she's one of the very few na hindi naglilipsynch. I was able to hear snippets of "A Song for You" and "I Look to You", and very promising siya. I hope we don't expect na Bodyguard era yung boses nia... sana people here sa phils can appreciate yung voice na today. kakaasar na din minsan yung boses na sobrang ineedit sa studio.
    so agree. the only time i saw her lipping a song was when she performed The Star Spangled Banner. pero no matter how hoarse she sounds, she always sing live pa rin and i salute her for that.

    excited na rin ako sa new album. almost 1 month and 1 week na lang. kaya lang ang tagal irelease ng 1st single. hanggang ngayon wala pa.

  16. #16

    New Single!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kitten View Post
    so agree. the only time i saw her lipping a song was when she performed The Star Spangled Banner. pero no matter how hoarse she sounds, she always sing live pa rin and i salute her for that.

    excited na rin ako sa new album. almost 1 month and 1 week na lang. kaya lang ang tagal irelease ng 1st single. hanggang ngayon wala pa.
    friend,
    In the states nasa radio na yung 1st single which is "I Look To You"; please download the mp3 file ripped from the radio:

    Best Quality:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mttygxm55tk

    Good/Average (pwede na):
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/clfqbj

    2 thumbs up! Enjoy!!!!

  17. #17
    Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Juan City
    ^ I Look To You pala 1st single? i thought yung I Didn't Know My Own Strength.

  18. #18
    sana naman, binawas bawasan na nya yung kulot kulot style nya ha.

    kasi dun sa Christmas album nya, saka yung mga 2000's albums nya, puro siya adlib and kulot kulot.


    hindi ko gusto.

    like yung sa Christmas album nya, nawala na tuloy yung spirit ng Christmas song sa kakakulot nya at adlib na ewan.


    may God bless you ms. whitney houston and your new album.


  19. #19
    baby baby beybey!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    I stay in looove!
    ^^^ syempre naman di ganun kapowerful yung voice nya.. like sa bodyguard era... lahat naman nagbabago...

    thanks for the link.. i like.. i look to you.... it's time na rin we hear songs like this sa mga radios...... nowadays pareparehas na kasi eh.... lol.. you know...

  20. #20
    i.am.somebody.else sheppard01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    City of Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by she_likes_cats View Post
    friend,
    In the states nasa radio na yung 1st single which is "I Look To You"; please download the mp3 file ripped from the radio:

    Best Quality:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mttygxm55tk

    Good/Average (pwede na):
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/clfqbj

    2 thumbs up! Enjoy!!!!
    akala ko "Million Dollar Bill" first single.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  







X